The Unaccepted Promise.

Compilation Oneshots Boyfriend.

Once upon a morning, there was a little girl lying in her bed, ready to be awaken by someone and that someone was a little boy called Minwoo.

He jumped on her bed and shook her awake like a hyperactive five year old kid.

' you, wake up! I've got a surprise for you!!' The little girl woke up and gasped as she saw Minwoo on her bed. 'Oppaa!!' you called at him. At that time you didn't know better and just called him oppa even though your 1 year older than him. You also had a little crush on him. Minwoo tilted his head up and held something behind his back for you. 'Close your eyes.' he demanded you. You did as he asked and closed your eyes.

You heard him rumble on your bed and some plastics getting crunched. You peeked from under your eyes and saw that he placed a cake in front of you. 'Happy birthday to you!' Minwoo chirped while he clapped his hands. You smiled brightly and blew the candles out. 'Opppaa!! Thank you!!' You thanked him but little did you know that this one was the last birthday that you would be celebrating with him. You made a wish and you spent a very happy day with Minwoo. 

A few years later, Minwoo came to your house with a bended head. He looked sad and ignored you at first sight. 'Oppa, what's wrong?' you asked him as he was still with a bended head. Minwoo sobbed slightly and looked sad at you. 'I'm going to move to somewhere far away due my fathers job.' he said to you. You widened his eyes and hugged him. 'But you will come back and play with you, won't you?' you asked him but Minwoo just shook his little head.

'No...This will be the last time that I will see you.' he answered but back then I was little and didn't get why he was not coming back so I yelled at him for being a bad friend. I called him a jerk without even knowing the meaning of it but Minwoo does and he backed away with a sad face.

It was the last day I would see him and I threw it away by being angry at him. I wasn't someone who would forgive someone so easily but Minwoo was. He gave me a present and a small letter where he wrote with his messy handwriting a last message.

I didn't read it back then but after he left and four years had passed, I finally had the courage to read his letter.

Nostaglic hit me as I opened it and read the content of it. It made me cry and admired how mature he was in his letter.

 

Dear you

I know I have hurt you alot but I couldn't help it.

I had to move with my dad since I was still underage

but I'll promise you, when I'm eighteen years old, I will run away from home and come back to you.

I will comfort you and catch up the time that we have lost.

Please just wait for me.

Just a little more.

Minwoo.

 

Many days have passed and regret ate you. You have scolded him, hurt him and still he was able to forgive you and come back to make it up to you.

You longed for him and your feelings has never changed for him. You still had that crush on him and couldn't forget him.

 

One day, you became nineteen years old and some kpop boygroup dominated South-Korea. There was a boy in it with the same eye smile like Minwoo and it made you long more for your lost friend, Minwoo.

Days dragged on and you couldn't help but just to blame yourself for not spending the last day with him, until one day, your doorbell rang.

You opened it with red swollen eyes and bright sunlight hit you and a shadow towered over you.

You closed your eyes a little and tried to look better at the person and noticed that he was Minwoo.

Minwoo didn't give you much time and hugged you tightly.

'Noonaa!! I have found you!  After such a long time, I have kept my promise!! I'm eighteen years old and came to search for you. Saranghaeyo!!' he yelled with a smile while hugging me tighter while a few tears escaped his eyes. 

Also, there were a tears escaping your eyes and you hugged him tighter.  'I love you too Minwoo..' You whispered in his ear.

 

And you and Minwoo lived a long and happy life.

 

Oohno, it again, I'm sorry but I got a better first version but it got deleted by AFF, grrrr...

So until the next one! ^^

Ppyong~!!