The Girl Who Writes Fanfics.

Compilation Oneshots Boyfriend.

There are times that people say what they want,

There are times that people cry,

There was a time that I didn't know what to say when a hot superstar is standing in front of me. My bias to be exactly. 

I wished for him, I dreamt about him, I kissed his picture that is laying on my night stand and all that together has created my passion for writing. 

I wrote fanfics about him and thanks to my talent, I got admitted to the same school that my bias was attending. 

 

He didn't know me but when he accidently went onto Asianfanfics, he read my fanfics about him. I was astonished when the following day, he stood in front of me with a list that he has created, based on my actions of him written by me. Ottoke? O.O

 

It was late at night as I put up my glasses on my nose. I scrolled down my stories and re-read it to correct some mistakes. But suddenly a black bar with orange letters popped up on the left side of my screen when I refreshed my page

 New Comments! 

As excited as I was, I immediatly clicked onto it and saw that I got a comment on one of my best-written story. I clicked again and a list with all the reactions came up. 

'Good job with writing this, I love it'

'I wish I could write like you!'

'Kyaaaa~~!! That thing with Jeongmin was sooooo incredible cute!!!'

 

I smiled as I read those and looked up at the newest comment. 

Panda348947598765764380845: Great story. You did a good job.

 

I stared at the nickname and laughed. 'Someone called herself Panda348947598765764380845.' 

I shook my head laughing and looked at the clock. 'Omy, I need to go to bed. Tomorrow will be an important day.' I said to myself while I quickly updated my story before I closed my laptop and went to sleep.

Morning came way too fast and I scrunched my nose as the sunlight hit my eyes. 'Mom, please put the curtains down... mom....' I whined as my mother was standing in the corner of my room while holding the curtains up. My mom chuckled and just stood there. I tried to turn myself around but how I turn or avoid, the sun always manages to shine into my eyes. With a bad mood and tired mind, I sat up right and yawned. 

'Honey, you'll be late if you keep sitting there.' my mom told me and then everything began to pour into my mind. 'Right, I will see Jeongmin back today. He has ended his promotions and will be attending school normally from now on.' I thought while I immediatly stood up and walked to the bathroom. There I dressed myself up and refreshed my face. 

I took my bag and went downstairs to eat some food. I smiled and thanked my mom as she had made me breakfast and went to sit next to her. At that time, the radio was playing the song, Love style. 

I guess it's my lucky day today. 

After eating everything up, I went back upstairs to check my stories. 

 New subscribers! 

 New Comments! 

 

'Kyaaaa... New subscribers!' I squealed in my head while I clicked onto the bars. I saw that Panda348947598765764380845 subscribed to my story and left another comment but I was too short on time to read it as my mom was calling me from downstairs. She was shaking with her keys, a sign that I should hurry. 

 

I checked for the last time my hair and face before I went down to go to school. 

My mom drove me to school and gave me a last hug before she parted away from me. I sighed as another school day has begun. But a smile got onto my face as I thought about Jeongmin who is back from the stage. 

After entering my school, I saw a big crowd of girls circling around a boy. His hair was slightly curled and wrapped into a short ponytail behind his head. I stood on my toes to see who it was and saw that it was really him. He had already arrived. I went to stand next to a locker as I pretended to take some books from my locker but instead, my eyes were locked onto his face. He smiled so brightly. 

When he noticed my glare, he lightened up instantly and walked to me with a big smile. 'Ah... you, wasn't it?' he asked me. 

I widened my eyes and nodded my head in surprise. 'How does he know my name?" I thought while my heart beat into my throat. 'Y-Yeh..' I shyly said. The girls around him were staring at me like crazy. 

'I want to ask you something, please meet me after school at the school garden, alone.' His tone had a bitter end. I nodded as he tossed me a paper and left. I looked at the paper and unwrapped it. 'I know about your stories.' It said. 

I shivered at the thought that he had read everything what I wrote about him. 'No, he's bragging.' I thought. 'It can't be... Out of the thousands of stories, he can't have read mine.' 

I nodded my head to assure myself and closed my locker. 'But why did he have such a different tone at the end of his sentence?' I thought confused. 'No, maybe he just want to prank me.' 

...

I waited impatiently until the last bell rang and I sped out of class. I almost ran over a few people when I was striving to go to that place. 'I can't be late there.' I thought. I jumped the few last stairs and then finally reached the place with a panting breath. 

There was nobody. Jeongmin has arrived there, but that's what I thought. As soon as I closed my eyes, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned myself around and butterflies flew in my stomach. 

'Hi, you came.' he said in surprise. I nodded and gave him a smile. 'Why wouldn't I?' 

Jeongmin shrugged his shoulders and went to sit cross-legged on the grass. He patted the place next to him and motioned with his fingers that I should sit too. 

I sat down and looked at him as Jeongmin was plucking some grass. He played with it until the grass fell through his fingers and he had to pluck again. 'Well, I want to ask you something.' he told me.

I nodded and began to feel awkward. 'I was bored yesterday and I stumbled across something on the internet.' he said while he pulled a paper out of his pocket. I looked at his paper and raised an eyebrow.

'What is it?' I asked. Jeongmin scratched his head and looked me into the eyes. 'No wait, I should take the other way. You know, I have heard some things about you, wait no,,,that's rude...wait..' Jeongmin began to feel anxious as he scratched his head more repeatedly.

'Calm down...' I comforted him while I put a hand on his back but he didn't let me as he took my arm and pulled me in. He kissed me rapidly on my lips and I widened my eyes. 'He.... Jeongmin is kissing me.' I squealed in my head. 

Jeongmin let go of me and his warmth of his lips lasted a little longer. 'I... I want to confess to you.' he told me while he looked down. 

I touched my lips and looked at him. 'Y-You like me?" I asked him in surprise. Jeongmin lifted his head up and nodded. 'No, I lobe you.' he said while his accent was taking over his english. He couldn't say the 'V' without letting it sound like a 'B' but it's alright, it makes him cuter. 

I widened my eyes and gasped softly. 'I-I...tooo.' I told him shyly. Jeongmin widened his eyes and smiled. 'Then.... s-shall we date?' he asked me. 

I nodded and smiled. 'Yes, I'd love too.' 

Jeongmin smiled and bent in to kiss me but then something stopped him. 'Ah, right,... I know you write stories about me.' he suddenly told me. I widened my eyes and my jaw dropped. 'No, really?" I asked. 

Jeongmin nodded and unfolded the paper in his hand. He showed me the paper and there I could see that he has written some stuffs on it that were very familiar to me. 

 

  • Kiss
  • make love
  • go on a date
  • have a picknick at midnight
  • watch the sunset together
  • play guitar 
  • a kiss on the cheek
  • a kiss in the neck
  • go shopping
  • sleep in bed together

 

'I-I can explain.' I said as I remember where it was so familiar. Jeongmin shook his head and silenced me. 'I don't bother but I don't want to do it with Na-Young, the character, I want to do these with you, you' he told me, making me blush.

'So, baby, shall we start with the first one?" he smirked while he planted his warm lips on mine while his arm was wrapped around my waist...

 

 

One shot ^^

Until the next one !!

Bye bye!!