A Nightmare versus A Wish.

Compilation Oneshots Boyfriend.

The boy with blond hair laid down on his back in the tall grass on a evening. It was a very warm night and the sky could be seen very clear. Youngmin who was a little stressed from all his performances with BOYFRIEND, sneaked away with his twin brother Kwangmin which resulted them to be somewhere far away.

'Kwangmin~ah.' Youngmin began while putting his hand behind his head, supporting his head while his eyes searched through the stars.

'Yes, hyung?' Kwangmin responded to him while turning his head a little sideways.

'Have you ever kissed a girl?' Youngmin asked him curiously.

The boy with brown hair shook his head and raised his eyebrows. He was now lying on his side and stared at Youngmin with a smile.

'Why do you ask?' Kwangmin asked the blonde boy with a smirk who just shrugged his shoulder.

'Don't know. I have a feeling that I'm missing something.' Youngmin sighed while closing his eyes and then opened them again. 'I wish that I could find the thing that I have been missing.'

Kwangmin who got a little emotional by his brother sadness took Youngmins hand. Since they were kids, it was just a habit to be close to each other. This way, they could feel like they are linked and could feel each other feelings much better while comforting the other.

'Then let's find it together.' Kwangmin comforted him while squeezing his hand softly.

Youngmin sighed and shook his head on his turn. 'Can't. It's just, I need to do it all by myself. I'm sorry dongsaeng.'

Kwangmin who understood Youngmins feeling just nodded and patted his shoulder. He then sat up right and looked up to the sky. Right on that moment, there was a falling star. A star as pretty as a diamond fell down, as if he had heard Youngmins wish and tries to sacrifice himself, only to fulfil his wish.

Kwangmin who saw the fallen star smiled but didn't tell Youngmin about it. 'I'm quiet sure that it will come.' Kwangmin smiled at him making Youngmin look at him with a smile. 'Who knows.'

In the meanwhile, you were having a nightmare in your bed.

'Please, no...no...' I muttered in my sleep while I experienced a lot of tense in my nightmare.

I hid myself under a bed in an unfamiliar place. It looked like a room but my guts are telling me that this wasn't a room, more a cave. I ran away as I still heard the weird cackling of a witch. 'Please don't!!' I yelled as I ran harder but my distance between her and me stayed the same, like I was running on something that won't make go further.

I slipped and fell down on my knees. My hands were covered with blood as the shadow of the witch towered over me. I turned my head rapidly to her and could just see her knife swinging to me.

'NOOOO!!!!' I yelled and put my hands infront of my face. In a glimpse of a second, I sat back in my bed, straight up with a panting breath and sweat all over my body.  

I ran a hand through my tousled hair and sighed relieved as I saw that there was no witch. 'Phew...That was a weird dream.' I said to myself while uncovering myself from my blankets. I stood up and climbed the stairs down, trying to get some cold water for my sore throat. Yes, I have a sore throat but that's because I caught a cold a few days before. All that screaming really didn't do any good for my throat.

I silently walked over to my fridge and took a bottle of cold water out of it. I placed a glass onto the table while clumsily holding the bottle in my arms. It felt cold, really cold, as I was lying in the snow with only my T-shirt on.

Then suddenly the bell rang. I looked shocked and almost let the bottle fall from fear. 'Who's would that be around this time?' I thought while looking at my clock. I decided to peek a little at that person and took a cellphone with me. Who knows that he might attack me and me. Yes, yes, I'm not going to take that risk.

I tiptoed to the door and peeked through a hole in my door. It was too dark and the only thing I could see was a tall person standing infront of my door. His face was covered with shadows and it seemed that he decided to leave.

My heart pumped into my chest and as curious as I am, I unlocked the door and opened it, only wide enough for my eyes to peek. 'H-hello?' I asked while looking at him through a small opening.

The person turned him around and muttered. 'Is you home?' he muttered, only soft enough for me to hear. I nodded as I noticed that my name was called. I opened the door a little more and the light from the inside of my house lit up his face.

Chocolat brown eyes, blonde hair and a bright smile met my eyes. He looked very cute and without thinking I opened the door wide open for him. 'Yes, that's me.' I said while my voice cracked a little.  The boy stepped closer to me and within a second he wrapped his arms around me. He lifted me up and hugged me tight while his hand my head.

'It may sound weird but my feeling told me that I had to knock on this door and ask for the name that suddenly popped into my mind. It sounds ridiculous but have we ever met before?' he asked me while I was still shocked as he kept hugging me.

Being with him didn't scare me and the fact that I didn't know him made me feel excited. He's mysterious and cute.

Without even hesitating, he kissed me and gave me a heart robbing feeling. He stole my heart.

I pulled away and gasped for some air. 'A-are you my prince?' I asked surprised. This question really made me sound like a freak but instead, he answered me with a sweet smile.

'Who knows.' he chuckled while kissing me again.'Then can I call myself prince Youngmin?'

 

 

Okay, this oneshot XD

Ppyong~!!