Chappy 3

Where'd You Go?

7 months later

Eun Mi was in the ramen shop as always waiting for the boys to come. She was anxious because that day was her and Yong Guk's seven month anniversary. She got him a necklace to go along with hers. She was cleaning up when the boys walked in. 

"Hey guys!" she said. She turned to look at them and noticed a important person was missing again. Eun Mi looked down with a sad look on her face.

"Sorry noona. Yong Guk Hyung is still really busy with preparations." Zelo said apologetically. They all knew it was their anniversary but Yong Guk had to get ready for promotions with Secret's Ji Eun. 

"It's ok. I'll bring out your ramen." she replied back. She forced a smile when the boys looked at her worriedly. She headed back to the kitchen where Hyuk Ahjussi was.

"It's your anniversary. Take him your present and some ramen." Hyuk Ahjussi said when she walked into the kitchen. Eun Mi looked up at him.

"Do you think he'd mind?" she asked. He looked back at her.

"I'm sure he has a present he wants to give to you to." he replied. Eun Mi nodded with a smile.

"I'll take it to him when the boys leave and we clean up." she said. 

"No. The boys will help clean up. You go and see if you can't get 10 minutes with him to celebrate." Hyuk Ahjussi said. Eun Mi looked at him with concer. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine here." Eun Mi opened to say something but Hyuk Ahjussi stopped her. "Go." Eun Mi hesitated but took the ramen that was outstretched towards her.

"Thanks Hyuk Ahjussi!" she said while heading out of the kitchen. She walked out into the dining area and headed for the door.

"Wait noona! Where are you going?' Jongup asked.

"I'm going to take Oppa some ramen and his present." she replied. "See you guys later!" She waved while walking out of the shop. The boys waved back.

"Eun Mi noona isn't the jealous type right?" Zelo asked.

"I don't think so. Well, she doesn't look like it." Youngjae said.

"Come on boys. All women get jealous." Himchan said.

"What kind of women have you dated to know that hyung?" Daehyun said.

"Aish. This kid." Himchan replied.

~With Eun Mi

It didn't take long for Eun Mi to reach TS Entertainment. She had been there a couple times with the boys to watch them rehearse so the receptionist knew her face.

"Hey Eun Mi. Yong Guk's still in the practice room so you can head on up." the receptionist said.

"Thanks Unnie." Eun Mi replied with a smile. When she got to the practice room she heard music playing. She waited until she heard the music stop to open the door some. She was about to enter but stopped at what she saw.

~

Ji Eun was leaning against Yong Guk with her head on his shoulder. "Ah, so tired. Oppa, let's stop for today ok?" Ji Eun said. Yong Guk looked down at her.

"Ok. I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Yong Guk stepped away but Ji Eun grabbed his hand.

"Wait let's go eat something real quick. I'm so hungry." she looked at him with huge eyes. Yong Guk looked at the time. 'They're probably closed up already and Eun Mi is probably in bed.' 

"Sure, let me get my stuff." 

~

Eun Mi's eyes started to tear up. She dropped the ramen and ran all the way home.

Yong Guk and Ji Eun made their way out of the practice room. They stopped at the door when they saw the mess of ramen. 

"Ah! Who dropped the ramen and didn't clean it up?" Ji Eun squealed. 'Eun Mi wasn't here was she? She should be at home at this time.'  Yong Guk thought.

"I don't know but someone will clean it up. Let's go." Ji Eun broke him out of his thoughts when she started dragging him.

~

Eun Mi was sitting on her couch trying not to break down again. 'It was nothing. They were just going to eat as colleagues.' she kept thinking, but no matter how hard she thought and tried to convince herself it was the truth, it didn't work. That night, Eun Mi ended up crying herself to sleep.

~With the Boys

Yong Guk entered the dorms around 2 a.m. It was dark inside except for the kitchen. Yong Guk headed towards it to see who was still up. He walked in and saw Himchan sitting at the table.

"What are you still doing up?" Yong Guk asked his best friend.

"Waiting to hear what happened with you and Eun MI tonight." Himchan said with his y smile.

"What do you mean? Eun Mi was at the Ramen shop wasn't she?" Yong Guk asked confused. Himchan's smile was wiped off his face.

"She left to take you some ramen and your present. If you didn't see her than where were you all night?" Himchan asked.

"I was having dinner with Ji Eun after rehearsal. What time did she leave?" Yong Guk asked. He was really confused. If Eun Mi went to see him, how come he never saw her. "Wait did you say ramen?" he asked.

"Yea, and your anniversary gift. Why?" Himchan replied.

"Damn it." Yong Guk sat down at the table. Himchan looked confused.

"What?" he asked.

"When Ji Eun and I were leaving, there was ramen spilled all over the floor." Yong Guk explained. Himchan looked at him with a knowing look. "Himchan-ah. I think Eun Mi thinks I'm cheating on her with Ji Eun."