Chappy 2 :D

Where'd You Go?

 

 

-July 30, 2010-

 

It’s been six months since the boys of B.A.P had walked into Kim’s Ramen Shop. Over those last six months, Eun Mi learned more and more about the boys. She also began to fall for one certain deep voiced, gummy smiled male. Little did she know that he was beginning to fall for her to.

 

It was at that time where the boys always come, just midnight. Hyuk Ahjussi already had the boys’ ramen waiting for them. On cue, the boys walked in and bowed their hello.

 

The boys headed to their regular table. They gave Eun Mi a discreet glance and she nodded her head at them. Eun Mi disappeared into the kitchen. Hyuk Ahjussi brought a chair up to the table and began a light conversation with the boys.

 

“Ah, excuse me. I have to use the restroom.” Himchan said. He got up and Youngjae and Daehyun excused themselves to use the bathroom as well. Hyuk Ahjussi nodded his and continued the conversation with the other three.

 

Eun Mi stood in the kitchen waiting for Himchan and the others. She saw them coming and picked up the cake.

 

“Thanks for helping guys. I don’t know if I would have been able to do this by myself.” Eun Mi smiled.

 

“No problem. Hyuk Ahjussi is our friend to.” Daehyun said. They lit the candles and came out of the kitchen. The three sitting at the table saw them and Eun Mi gave the signal.

 

“Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Hyuk Ahjussi! Happy birthday to you!” they all sang. Hyuk Ahjussi stared at them all.

 

“What is this?” Hyuk Ahjussi asked. Each of the kids looked at him with a smile.

 

“It’s a birthday party. Today’s you’re birthday.” Eun Mi replied. Hyuk Ahjussi smiled.

 

“Go ahead! Blow the candles out!” Zelo said. Hyuk Ahjussi got up and blew out the candles on his cake. Everyone clapped and Eun Mi sat the cake on the table. Everyone gathered around and started to eat the cake. Eun MI was lucky enough to get to sit next to Yong Guk. He smiled when she sat and she smiled back. Both of them turned away hoping the other didn’t see the blush beginning to spread across their cheeks.

 

“Hmm! Eun Mi noona! You made a really delicious cake!” Jongup said with his bright smile. Everyone nodded in agreement. Eun Mi blushed again.

 

“Thanks guys.” She said. Eun Mi went for her chopsticks so she could try a piece of the ‘delicious’ cake herself, but found that there weren’t enough on the table.

 

“ Oh, I guess I didn’t put enough out.” Eun Mi went to get up to get a pair but a hand on her hand stopped her. She looked and saw it was Yong Guk that had stopped her. She could see a light blush on his face.

 

“W-We can share.” He said. Eun Mi blushed and nodded. She sat back down and Yong Guk handed her his chopsticks. After Eun Mi ate a piece, some of the boys started to giggle. Eun Mi looked at them with a questioning face.

“W-What? Is there something on my face?” she asked. She began to wipe at her face.

 

“Nope.” Youngjae said. They continued to giggle. The only ones not giggling were Young Guk and Hyuk Ahjussi although Hyuk Ahjussi had a big grin on his face.

 

“Then why are you guys laughing?” she asked. She was beginning to get upset.

 

“ You and Yong Guk hyung just had an indirect kiss.” Himchan revealed. They began to full out laugh after it was said. Eun Mi and Yong Guk looked at each other, then turned around and blushed. Everyone kept giggling every time one of them ate. By the end of the night, Eun Mi and Yong Guk were sunk down in their chairs from embarrassment.

 

After the cake was all gone, everyone worked together to clean up the mess that was made. When everything was cleaned up the boys and Eun Mi headed outside and waved goodbye to Hyuk Ahjussi. When Eun Mi was about to turn around to leave a voice stopped her.

 

“Eun Mi-ah. Do you want me to walk you home?” Yong Guk asked while rubbing the back of his neck. Eun Mi blushed.

 

“U-uh, sure.” She said with a smile.

 

“Ok. Cool.” Yong Guk turned towards the other guys. “Go ahead guys. I’ll meet you at the dorms.”

 

“Ok! See you at home. You two behave now!” Himchan said. Yong Guk glared at him and Himchan gave a smirk in response. The other boys waved bye and started on their way home. Eun Mi and Yong Guk began walking to her apartment.

 

“So how have you been lately?” Yong Guk asked. Eun Mi looked up at him

 

“I’ve been good. How about you?” she replied.

 
“I’ve been good. I’ve just been tired a lot lately.” He said. Eun Mi looked at him. Her and Hyuk Ahjussi had noticed how tired the boys were looking lately.

“Practices wearing you out?” she asked. He looked down at her.

 

“Just a little, but don’t worry. I’m a warrior.” He said with a grin. She smiled back at him and then they were enveloped in a comfortable silence.

 

‘Hold her hand Yong Guk! Don’t be a wuss. You like her and as far as you can tell, she likes you to so just make a move! Her hand is right there!’ Yong Guk thought. He went to take her hand when she stopped and turned around.

 

“Well we’re here. Thanks for walking me home.” Eun Mi smiled.

 

“Uh, yeah. No problem. Anytime.” He replied. Eun Mi turned to go inside. ‘Stop her!’ “ Eun Mi-ah! Wait!”  Eun Mi turned around.

 

“Yeah?” she asked.

 

“Um, I, uh, have something to tell you.” Yong Guk started to get nervous. Little did he know she was getting nervous to.

 

Is he going to confess? Oh, please let it be him confessing!’  She thought. “What is it?” she asked nervously. She saw Yong Guk take a deep breath, step up and take her hand. Eun Mi was surprised and looked at their hands. She looked up into his eyes.

 

“I like you and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?” Yong Guk said. ‘There. I finally asked her.’  He thought. After a second of antagonizing silence, Yong Guk saw a smile appear on her face.

 

“I like you to and I would love to be your girlfriend.” She replied with a smile and a blush. Yong Guk let out a relieve sigh and smiled down at her. ‘She said yes!’  he thought.

 

“That’s great!” he said like a little kid. Then he cleared his throat. “I mean great. I’ll uh, see you tomorrow then.” She giggled at him and nodded. He squeezed her hand after a few seconds of looking at her. She squeezed back and smiled up at him. Finally they let go of each others hand.

 

Eun Mi began to walk towards her building. She turned around at the entrance and waved at Yong Guk with a huge smile. Yong Guk returned the wave and the smile. Eun Mi then turned and went into her building. Yong Guk watched as she walked in and then turned to begin walking back to the dorms. He had a huge dorky smile on his face, but he was not looking forward to the teasings he was going to get from the guys.

 

-Present-

 

Eun Mi sat at one the tables in the shop. She was thinking of the first time Yong Guk had asked her out. With a heavy sigh, she got up and went back to work. ‘Things are different now. Stop thinking about him’ she thought.