Real Chapter 1 :D

Where'd You Go?

-January 28th, 2012-

Eun Mi was cleaning off the tables in the shop when she heard B.A.P's debut track from the tv. She looked and saw that they were performing on Music Bank. she went up and turned the tv off, not being able to hide the pain from her face. Hyuk Ahjussi watched Eun Mi as she continued to clean tables. 'She hasn't been the same since those boys left.'  Hyuk Ahjussi thought. 

-Flashback-

Eun Mi was dragging herself to work one morning. Her alarm woke her up on time but, she didn't sleep well, so she looks like a zombie. She walked into Kim's Ramen Shop owned by her best friend and father figure, Kim Jang Hyuk or Hyuk Ahjussi as she like to call him. Hyuk Ahjussi was in his late fifties. He was glad when Eun Mi had came in looking for a job two years ago. He doesn't know what he would do without her. He was getting to old to run the ramen shop and having her there to help made things easier.

"Morning Hyuk Ahjussi," Eun Mi mumbled as she walked through the door. Hyuk Ahjussi looked at her from the kitchen.

"Morning Eun Mi-ah. Drink you coffee, then come back here and help me with making the noodles. Lunch hour starts soon. "Hyuk Ahjussi replied. He chuckled at how tired she was. He knew she stayed up late again trying to figure out how to make ramen. It's all she's been doing for the past two weeks. He never did teach her.

"Hyuk Ahjussi, lunch hour doesn't start for another three hours." Eun Mi said after looking at the clock that read 9 o'clock. 

"I know. But if you want me to finally teach you how to make ramen, then we need to hurry up with the morning preparations." He said without looking up at her.

"Seriously?!" Eun Mi gasped. "Yes!" Eun Mi ran and made her some coffee and began to gulp it down. "Ow! Ow! Hot!" Eun Mi yelped while fanning . Hyuk Ahjussi laugher at her. He knew she was excited. She always wanted him to teach her how to make ramen the proper way, and now he was going to.

"Careful Eun Mi-ah. You won't be able to talk if you scald yourself." He said. Eun Mi looked at him and smiled. After finishing her coffee the proper way, Eun Mi put her hair up in a messy bun and washed her hands. She went back in the kitchen where Hyuk Ahjussi was and he handed her an apron. 

"Ok. As you already know, the first step to making ramen is making the noodles." Hyuk Ahjussi said. eun Mi nodded and the next few hours of her life was filled with techniques and the sweet know-hows of making ramen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lunch hour came too quick for Eun Mi's liking. She was enjoying learning from Hyuk Ahjussi, he was a really good teacher. Fortunately, lunch hour went by quickly. Eun Mi and Hyuk Ahjussi filled in the break between and dinner with more lessons. By the time the dinner hour came around, Eun Mi felt that she could make a decent bowl of ramen, but not decent enough to sell. The dinner hour went by quickly as well. 

Eun Mi was cleaning up the shop while Hyuk Ahjussi went to go flip the "open" sign to close. He had just flipped it when 6 males ran into the glass. The sound made Eun Mi jump and spin around. Scared that they were thugs, she grabbed the closest thing next to her and walked up to Hyuk Ahjussi. When the boys walkind in, she saw that they were just teenagers.

"Is it too late to eat here?" One of the boys said. They were all huffing and panting like they just ran a couple miles. Eun Mi looked at Hyuk Ahjussi then back at the strange boys. 

"Please? Can we please eat here? We're really hungry." a different one said.

"Of course. Come on in." Hyuk Ahjussi said. Eun Mi looked at him with her jaw dropped.

"But Hyuk Ahjussi! It's almost midnight and you need to rest." Eun Mi said. She looked between the six boys now sitting and her boss.

"It's fine Eun Mi-ah. I'll rest in a while. Why don't you get those boys some water." Hyuk Ahjussi said. Eun Mi, not one to argue with him, immediately got glasses of water and took them to the six boys. The boys looked at her when she was handing out the water. When she was finished, all six boys bowed in their seats and told her thank you with a smile.  She started to blush, 'they are really good looking.' Eun Mi was about to walk away when one of the boys spoke. 

"Ah. Sorry for being so rude. I'm Bang Yong Guk." he bowed in his seat. 

"And I'm Kim Himchan." he also bowed in his seat. one by one they introduced themselves. When they finished, Eun Mi shyly smiled at them and bowed back.

"I'm Lee Eun Mi and that's Kim Jang Hyuk Ahjussi, he owns the shop. It's very nice to meet you." Eun Mi bowed. The boys smiled back at her.

"How old are you?" Himchan asked. Yong Guk slapped him upside the head.

"I'm sorry. Himchan hyung like the ladies." Youngjae said with a sheepish smile.

"Yah!" Himchan yelled at him. He went towards Youngjae but stopped when he heard Eun Mi giggle.

"It's fine. I'm 17. How old are you guys?" she asked.

Yong Guk smiled and said, "I'm 19."

"I'm also 19." Himchan said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm 16." Dae Hyun said.

"Me to!" Yongjae smiled.

"I'm 15." replied Jongup next.

"And I'm 13!" a cute little Zelo said. "That means you're a noona, a pretty noona!" Zelo said staring up at her.

"Ah, thanks. " Eun Mi said while blushing.

"Eun Mi-ah! Come help me with the ramen!" Hyuk Ahjussi siad. Eun Mi ran to the kitchen to help with the ramen. They both came back and sat the ramen bowls in front of the boys. The boys grinned and bowed in thanks. Hyuk Ahjussi grabbed a chair from another table and sat with the boys. 

"So what are you boys doing out so late? I'm sure your parents wouldn't like you out so late." Hyuk Ahjussi said, looking at the three youngest during the last part. 

"We were practicing. We're trainees at TS Entertainment, so we live in dorms. We don't get to see our parents often." Yong Guk answered. Eun Mi just noticed how deep his voice was, it was nice.

"So you guys are going to debut as a KPOP group?" Eun Mi asked. The boys grinned and nodded their heads excitedly. "Cool." Eun Mi smile back at them.

"What is the group going to be called?" Hyuk Ahjussi asked. Eun Mi found it weird that he was interested but then again, she still didn't know everything about him.

"It's going to be B.A.P. That stand for Best. Absolute. Perfect." Himchan said proudly. Hyuk Ahjussi nodded with what seemed to be approval.

"Nice name. When are you boys going to debut?" Hyuk Ahjussi asked. 'Wow. He's really into this.'  Eun Mi thought.

"We don't know yet." Jongup said with a sad looking face. Eun Mi thought that the frown didn't suit him.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll debut soon. B.A.P fighting!" Eun Mi said with a smile. The boys smiled at her and nodded in determination. 

"Thanks Eun Mi noona!" Zelo said. Eun Mi smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

"Oh crap. Guys we got to get back to the dorms. We have an early morning rehearsal." Yong Guk said. While the boys got up, Yong Guk went for his wallet but Hyuk Ahjussi stopped him.

"Don't worry. It's on the house. You can pay me back when you guys become successful." he said. All the boys smiled and bowed in thanks. "Come by whenever you get hungry." Hyuk Ahjussi said. The boys nodded eagerly and bowed again in thanks then left. "Nice boys." he said. 

Eun Mi nodded and then began to clean. 'Hopefully I'll see them again.'  She thought then went back to cleaning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter done! Yay! So even though I missed all week last week in school. I finished my work quick enough to where I had enough time to write this er out. ^-^b Please comment and subscribe! And Hopefully I get a banner soon. I really would like one to put at the top. :)