Seungwan: Off Camera

Beware of the Fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Don’t confuse the naming of each character.

They have their stage names, such as Wendy (aka Seungwan in real life in this au).

Their ages here are different, probably gonna know it as the story progresses.

...

 

The cloud has become dark and black, a clear sign that the night has come. Its enormous billowy mass floating in the air is threatening to spill its suspended condensed vapor all over the vicinity of Seongbuk-dong, as if in despair of its agony of being locked up for so long without anyone to interact with. A total opposite of what Seungwan is feeling as she goes home happily skipping with how great the shooting went and with only a single take on that important scene. She dashes off inside to be greeted by the mouthwatering smell of a new fresh cooked dish, heading towards the dining area to be met with her lovely girlfriend still wearing her white-pink bunny apron with pink mittens as she puts down the hot cooking pot on the table.

 

Upon realization of the actress’s arrival, Joohyun turns her head in Seungwan’s direction, while shooting her an affectionate smile and mini-wave with her mitten. Seungwan giggles with how adorable her girlfriend is, sprinting in her direction as fast as she could and engulfing her in a tight hug as she carries her for a few seconds with Joohyun’s legs dangling up above, a little gasp escaping for the abruptness, followed by a giggle as she holds on Seungwan’s neck for balance.

 

“I believe that the shooting really went well, considering that big smile on your face,” Joohyun mentions sweetly as she lands on the floor. She caresses Seungwan’s face, forgetting her mittens still on her hands. “Sorry,” she adds immediately, her eyes looking towards the mitten to pointedly get it off her hands.

 

Seungwan doesn’t know why, but every time she sees Joohyun sporting that cutely serious face as she does little things – those plump lips taunting her to kiss it as she bits them out of concentration on the task at hand. Joohyun’s simply endearing with the little habits that she has familiarized throughout the years of their relationship. She hopes that the watchful eyes within camera range would also see how precious the leader of Black Velvet is, not only by her perfectly sculpted facial feature that's blessed by the heaven above but with her admirable personality as a great leader and just an imperfectly perfect normal human being with flaws. In spite of that, she does her best to become a better person as each day passes, by practicing hard every day to perfect choreography and a song or by having self-awareness of her wrongdoings by admitting it wholeheartedly and apologizing to it.

 

Those luscious lips are really taunting her, alongside the slight poking of her tongue as she finishes off the second piece out of her left hand. Joohyun’s currently staring at her with her chocolate brown eyes, lips forming into a radiant smile as she caught the actress gawking at her.

 

“Like what you’re seeing?” Joohyun questions jokingly, now sporting a smirk on her face.

 

It must be how Joohyun’s brown orbs are hypnotizing Seungwan’s own as she leans closer, cupping her girlfriend’s face gently in the process. Two lips crashing into each other for a surprise kiss, mittens falling on the ground with the abrupt action. Joohyun reciprocating the sudden initiation kiss of the actress as they shared a passionate kiss before she stops, her smile never leaving as they parted, and her lips still grazing on Seungwan’s own as she speaks playfully in her honey-filled voice, “I guess that answer’s a yes.”

 

“And as much as I’d like to continue our session-” she continues, poking Seungwan’s nose- “I bet that you’re famished from shooting.” Just as she spoke those last words, Seungwan’s stomach grumbles at the perfect time, making Joohyun chuckle good-naturedly, picking up her fallen mittens, and giving her pouty girlfriend a chaste kiss on her lips as she goes off to the kitchen to finish the preparation for their supper.

 

Seungwan is still dazed as her eyes follow unconsciously towards her girlfriend’s moving figure in the kitchen. She’s grateful to have met a caring, loving, and overall amazing girlfriend. She thinks that all her luck must’ve been used to have her fate intertwined with Joohyun. A bit curious of what she might have done in her past life to be so lucky in this lifetime, shaking her head in the thought process as she lightly laughs aloud.

 

“Have you gone mad?” she hears Joohyun coltishly say, feeling a tug on her fluffy wool purple sweater, and seeing a grinning girlfriend, pointing at the table with the complete preparation, sliding her hands to entwined on her own as she leads her way. Joohyun’s eyes gleaming with anticipation with her prepared dishes, waiting for a word from someone who she wants to impress.

 

“Wow,” is all Seungwan could utter, eyes widening with the prepared dishes. Joohyun had cooked a ganjang gejang, sushi, and some usual side dishes. “What’s with the occasion?” Seungwan inquires, side-eyeing the cook as she feels -watering with the heavenly smell from the marinated crabs.

 

“Nothing, I just wanted to prepare something good for you.” Joohyun started breaking the crab’s shell and gave the lumpy meat on the top of Seungwan’s bowl of rice.

 

Did she mention before how lucky she was in this lifetime, and about her amazing girlfriend? Because let her just repeat it again. She’s the luckiest to have met an amazing and gorgeous girlfriend. Bae Joohyun is the best girlfriend in this generation, and no one can outmatch her, Seungwan is sure of that. She gives pepper of kisses to a giggling Joohyun who stopped preparing the crab meat for her kissing machine of a girlfriend.

 

“You’re really the best girlfriend that I could’ve asked for,” Seungwan says in between kisses.

 

“And you’re the greasiest girlfriend,” Joohyun retorts playfully, hands careful to not stain on Seungwan’s sweater. “Now, let’s feed those monsters you’re keeping in your tummy.”

 

“Ahhh, you’re breaking the mood unnie.”

 

They started digging in with Seungwan getting her much-awaited taste of the soy sauce crab, smelling that pungent and tangy aroma as she pours some of its soup on her rice with cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter