Final

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here's better,really Chan."Chaeyoung said while walking around the new house.

"So you like it?"

"Of course not,I love it."She jumped on the couch & Chanyeol sat next to her.

"I'm happy you love it babe,since here's yours too."He handed her house keys.

"Really Chanyeol?"Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow while getting the keys.

"Yes,any doubt?"He cupped her slightly pink face.

"Never..."Chaeyoung kissed his lips & wanted to pull away that the rapper pressed his lips harder to turn the kiss to a higher level.She couldn't help but give in & open with a moan.Chanyeol used the opportunity to start a passionate French kiss.After feeling out of breath,they pulled away.

"You're amazing!"Breathless Chaeyoung said before giggling."I love you."

"I love you more than you love me Roseanne Park."Chaeyoung looked at him,disgusted.

"Where have you learned this cheesiness? From Junmyeon oppa?"She asked,making him laugh."I'm hungry,don't tell me you haven't bought anything."

"Do you like ice cream?"Chanyeol suggested.

"Yes! Yes! Do we have?"She stood up.

"In the kitchen,I'll_"

"No,no! Sit down Mr.Park...I want to see our kitchen better."Chaeyoung started running that the bell rang."this time of the night?!"she whispered."I got it!"She shouted to inform Chanyeol not to stand up.

After opening the door,she faced with a baby carrier.Chaeyoung knelt down & looked inside."Aigoo,what a pretty girl!"She smiled,looking at the baby.She found a letter next to the baby."What is this?"She opened the envelope.

  Mr.Park,
I should say that I can't afford rising your daughter,so I'm done here.she's yours too,so you must take the responsibility.I don't want her,so here's the mistake you've made! 
Don't even dare to search for me... Bye bye,Daddy!  

Chaeyoung's hands started trembling.She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Chaeng? Who is that hon?"Chaeyoung looked at her boyfriend with tearful eyes.

"How could you Chanyeol? How could you do this to me?"Chaeyoung asked.

"What has happened Rosé? I can't understand,what's that paper?"

"You better explain about that."She pointed at the baby.

Chanyeol knelt down."So... A baby... What is it? Is she lost?"

"No,Chan,she's your daughter...How could you cheat on me?"She ran toward the bedroom to take her things while crying out loud.

Chanyeol's eyes widened when he read the letter that Chaeyoung had threw to him before."My daughter? Who...What...I haven't..."He took the baby & went in.It was against humanity to leave the baby alone,then he went to the bedroom.

"Chaeyoung,I haven't cheated on you...You trust me right?"

"What a good liar! Yeah,You must be good at telling lies...Since all this time you were doing so!"She said while wearing her overcoat.

"Chaeyoung,honey...She's not my daughter,I swear! Please don't cry,I've never cheated on you."Chanyeol got closer to hug her but Chaeyoung refused.

"Don't touch me! I don't want to be touched by a dirty man like you!"She took her phone."Hello,Jisoo unnie.Sorry to interrupt your lovely night with oppa,but can you come here & take me? I'm not crying! Ok,I am.I'll tell you.Thanks,I'm sorry unnie.ok,I'll be waiting outside.Bye."

"Chaeyoung,stop! I haven't done anything! You're the only girl I have ha_"His sentence cut when his girlfriend slapped him across his face.

"How can you continue making stupid stories? No I'm not sure Park Chanyeol! How should I know what you're doing when I'm in other countries for our tours?"

Chaeyoung wanted to go out."Park Chaeyoung!"Chanyeol stood in her way."You're not allowed to go anywhere."He said.

"Who are you to tell me what to do or what not to_"They got distracted by baby's crying sound.Chanyeol ran to her & cradled the girl to calm her.Chaeyoung followed."If you weren't her father,you wouldn't be this much caring...You're like this because she's your daughter."She whispered before a teardrop rolled down her face.

"I said she's not mine! You wanted me to let the baby kill herself by crying?!"Chanyeol shouted.

"Stop it,ok? Just stop talking,I don't want to hear anymore."

After some minutes,Junmyeon & Jisoo were there & they heard the whole story."I don't know what to say..."Junmyeon shook his head.

"Unnie,can I come with you?"Chaeyoung pleaded."Dorm is empty & I feel scared."

Jisoo caressed her back."Of course you can.right Junmyeon?"Girls looked at Junmyeon who was staring at his dongsaeng.

"Huh? Yeah,yeah...Let's go."They were walking toward the door that Chanyeol grabbed his leader's hand."What?"

"You know I haven't done anything with any girl,right? Hyung,I even haven't done it with Chaeyoung...Please help me hyung! She listens to you,all Blackpink members listen to you! Everyone that knows you listens to you."He said,near to break down in tears.

Junmyeon took a look at the door,girls had gone."I...must think Chanyeol,I'll do my best.But if you have done the thing Roseanne assumes,be sure I won't forgive you."

"Hyung,I'm not lying."Junmyeon nodded & left him alone with the baby.

In Junmyeon's car,there was a dead silence.Junmyeon glanced at Jisoo,she was playing on her phone so he didn't see a way but to break the silence himself.

"Chaeyoung-ah,are you ok?"

"Y-yes oppa,I'm better now...thanks oppa,I just didn't want to inform our managers.Sorry for ruining your night."She said.

"No biggie little Chaeng.So,do you want something to eat?"

"No,Junmyeon let's go home,I'm sleepy."Jisoo said while playing."oh no! Noooo!"

"What? What's that?"Junmyeon stopped the car.

"I'm dead~Again~Why can't I just pass this level?"She cried which made Junmyeon laugh.

"You scared me to death girl."He put his hand on his chest

"You must get used to this oppa."

Meanwhile,Chanyeol was struggling hard to quiet that baby girl."What's your name,huh? What should I call you? Just sleep & let me sleep too!"He cradled her & started walking."Sh~You know you're a trouble,right? If you weren't here,I was sleeping with Chaeyoung now! Do you know her? That angel that you saw the first! Oh my dear God,what the hell?! I'm talking to an infant! Someone help me please~"He took his phone & called Beakhyun.

After some minutes,he was there,Byun Beakhyun.He gaped at the baby with open mouth."Is she your baby?"He finally found words to talk.

"For a hundred million times,NO!"Chanyeol seemed tired,sad & at the same time angry."But I have to take care of her until we find her mother."

"She clearly said not to search for her."

"But I'm not her father!"

"She said Park!"

"Maybe she wanted to destroy my life..."Chanyeol sat down next to his best friend."What if Chaeyoung breaks up with me? I'll die Beak,I'll definitely die."

Beakhyun caressed his back."Ok,ok...If this baby isn't yours,she won't.Now how should we quiet her?"

"I don't know,because of this I called you."

"Maybe she wants milk...?"

"Do I have milk Beak?!"

"Do I have milk that you woke me up at 1 A.M,Chan?!"

"God!"Chanyeol cried.

***

Junmyeon showed the guest room to Chaeyoung."So,you can rest here."Chaeyoung bowed as a thanks.

"Pasta! Pasta! Here,my clothes.You can wear them,I don't think you're comfortable with those jeans!"Jisoo said after running in.

"Thanks,for everything."She got the clothes.

"Chaeyoung."She looked at Junmyeon."I don't want to offend you,but I think you shouldn't have become so angry,you must suggest a DNA test instead."He stated.

"DNA?"

"By that you can make sure if he lied or not."He explained & got a nod form Chaeyoung.

Jisoo sat on the queen-size bed & started combing her hair."Junmyeon,you think that Chanyeol has cheated on Chaeng?"

He lied down on the other side."I don't know,but I...I only know that Chanyeol never tells lies.Now forget about them & come here."He opened his arms & Jisoo was about to jump into his embrace that Junmyeon's phone rang.

"Ah~~~What is it this time?"Jisoo cried & took his phone."It's Chanyeol."She gave the phone to her boyfriend.

"Chan?"He answered."Oh~My ear! Is that the baby?"

"Both baby & Beakhyun."

"Beakhyun? Is he there too?"

"Yes,I called him for help."

"You must have called Yura noona,stupid!"

"I don't want them to think bad about me! I feel like no one believes in me anymore."Chanyeol sighed.

"What should I do for you?"

"Call someone_" "Call someone that has a girlfriend wife or something!"

"Beakhyun?!"Junmyeon was trying not to laugh."Ok,ok,I'll do something."He ended the call.

"What happened?"Jisoo asked.

"They can't quiet the baby."

"Call Kyungsoo oppa,I assume he can treat a baby better than them."Jisoo suggested.

"he's on his filming.He can't...Call Lisa!"

"To go there alone? Never!"Jisoo lied beside him.

"No,I'll call Sehun to go with her...Of course I won't send her alone."He stood up & brought Jisoo's phone."C'mon! Call her now or they will kill the bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter