--- trailer #1: Lee Seungri aka Rion ---

[re:write] – Blue Tomorrow #2: A Nameless Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[re:write] – Blue Tomorrow #2: A Nameless Story

--- trailer #1: Lee Seungri aka Rion ---

 

History keeps repeating itself in the long river of time

Memories between the past and present lives converges continuously

---

”Hey, kid! Get lost?”

”Who are you? My father said that I must not talk to a stranger.”

”Hahahaha... you’ve got the gut, little kid! But, this place isn’t for a little kid like you. I will answer your question the next time you got to this place.”

---

”Yo, you come back here again, little kid!”

”You still remember me, Mr. Stranger?”

”Of course! Because you’re the only one who could reach this place... after so many full moons passed, since I made this place as my territory about two hundred years ago.”

”Say, Mr. Stranger... you still owe me an answer of my question the last time we met.”

”Ah... I think that I don’t have a necessity to answer it as this time... you come here in order to meet me, am I right, kid?”

”As expected of Divine Class Magic Soul, you’ve caught of my intention. Then, let’s get to the point. I’m... Lee Rion, come here to make a contract with you, Foschia vânt de Moarte, to be my magic soul.”

---

Despite crossing a thousand mountains, and the entire journey was filled with hardship

You remain by my side

---

”Human’s life is really... that short. Say, kid... what should I do after you left this world?”

”Who knows?”

”Will you... get reborn in the next century?”

”... and what if I did? Will you... make a contract with me again?”

I will.

”It would be better if you... looked for someone else, far better than me.”

---

Watching silently as the flowers fall

Year after year during my homeless wander, I meticulously count the years I have remaining

---

”Are you... my magic soul?”

This kid has the same energy, same appearance as him... yet, he’s the only one who could get me back to this realm.

”Answer me.”

”Isn’t it obvious, kid? As I’m the only one who resided this realm.”

---

”What are you doing just now, Foschia?! You almost make me kill them!”

”What am I doing? Of course, lending you my power.”

”It’s too much for a mere magic practice!”

”Then, give your best to control it, kid.”

---

”A binding name? What is that?”

”A limiter, also a balancer. As you can see, I’m not as good as my ancestor – your previous master, so I thought about dividing your ability into several levels and use it according to my need.”

”...?”

”You will know once I finish the magic formula for it.”

---

”You’ve done so many incredible things, Yeol.”

”It’s still not enough.”

”...”

”There’s still so many things that I want to reveal to this world.”

”But, there are also things that you shouldn’t reveal to this world, kid.”

”... Don’t worry, I know where I should stop. So...”

---

”Say, Fylk... do you hate human?”

”Why... are you asking those question, kid?”

”Because... we, human...”

”You know, Yeol. I never and won’t blame you for the chaos which had happened.”

”You know that I hate it when you say something like that, Fylk.”

---

”Way of binding number 705: Secluded Sanctuary!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter