01.

Love, or the lack thereof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bicycling is Seulgi's routine to do for her to head to the school. 

"Dad, I'm heading now." Rushing towards the door as long as she finished the omelette that her dad had made for their breakfast. 

She was about to pedaling her bicycle until she heard her dad called her.

"Seulgi! Seulgi! Your lunch box!" Seulgi saw her dad run with yellow box which is her launch. 

"You don't have to dad. I can eat in the school canteen.  The food in there wasn't as scary as what dad had imagined." Seulgi smoothly smile to her dad, knowing that her dad really takes her well and concerns about her, everything. Since... 

"No. This is my responsibility to takes care of you. Your my only child, daughter that I have. You know how scared dad for losing you, like-"

"Dad" Softly looking into his eyes, gently reached his hand that made Seulgi wanted to cry because she knows her dad is getting older and older. She's afraid of losing her dad too. She doesn't want to losing another beloved one again.

"Everything is going to be okay. I promise. I will take care of myself while your eyes and your sight aren't on me." Seulgi had been taking a deep breath. She hates this kind of topics. Her tears are free to flow whenever she's feeling dumps because of... 

"Your mom, I've told you right?" Dizzy, Seulgi felt her head spin. 

"I promise to your mom. To be a good father and to be a good mother. I don't want to disappoint your mother. I believe, she's watching me. She's watching you. She's watching every single steps of us. So-"

"Dad, just please. Why did you bring this topic too early today?" Seulgi didn't deny the fact that she sobbed.

"I have to go. Sorry dad" She kissed his right cheek before heading back to her bicycle. 

"I will call you this afternoon. Take care of yourself dad." Seulgi started to pedaling her bicycle while ignoring her dad when he said goodbye and take care. She heard, she knew. Just, her head won't to turn to see his father. 

---

Seulgi let her tears freefall from her eyelids, passed her cheeks, down to the her chin. Whenever her dad brings the topic about her mom, she can't deny she hates it. She hates it, that those memories were good, good enough to brought her pain, tears, and remorse. 

Everybody had their eyes on seulgi. Bicycling, pedaling while she was crying. Seulgi didn't care about it. She just wanted to cry to remove her burden in her chest. 

Seulgi felt morning wind, like its touched her and told her not to cry too early. Seulgi laughed bitter. She pulled the brakes and she stopped. Wiping away her tears with her hand and arm. . She was thinking again. 

"Look wind, what's the meaning of life? Why was I born?" , Seulgi thought she's totally mess. She started pedaling again, more faster because when she look at her watches.

I'm going to be punished. 

---

Seulgi throw her bicycle and started running into the front of the school, until she bumped her shoulder with..... 

"Just have a ing distance. Stay away from me you nerd." Seulgi was so feeling so peeved, that Seulgi ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter