It's Getting Dark

When It's Getting Dark


 

It's 6AM

Another unpleasant morning with whole body aching for another sleep.

Here we go, another pathetic day.

Minjeong closed her eyes trying to have at least a will to got up and do something productive.

Her encounter with Jimin surely make her feel a little bit better or at least she didnt cried herself to sleepㅡ which is kinda new to her, thanks to Jimin.

Speaking of the taller girl, she feels awfully stupid to not recognized the latter at the very first time they met, like...

 

How in the world i didnt know that she's The Yoo Jimin who got an awfully LOT attention from every human beingㅡok that's aint the point tho.

 

"Shut up and get a life brain" 

Minjeong silently cursing herself for having an unimportant event with her own brain this early.

 

But, does everyone have it at least once a day or are you normal?

 

 

It's awfully 8AM with Minjeong sweating hard in the practice room.

A little fact check.

Minjeong is restless.

She always keep herself do something everyday, she thought she need to do anything in order to get debuted.

Called her desperate because she feel like she really is.

Though it just only 1 year after her contract with SM, she cant help but to feel nervous.

What if she will not get debuted like....

Nevermind, she dont want to think about anything else right now.

On another hand, Jimin with her gorgeous ponytail happen to witness Minjeong's overworking eventㅡagain.

This isnt the first time Jimin found the latter at awfully early or awfully dawn (kinda there's no line in between)ㅡwhich annoyed her a bit too much.

She's annoyed obviously because she's worried to the latter.

Minjeong looks exhausted

Had enough to silently looking at Minjeong's self destructive behaviour, Jimin scooted closer to the petite girl, giving the latter mini heart attack.

"J-jimin" 

Minjeong really didn't see this coming.

"Its only 8 AM yet here you are" Jimin giving Minjeong unsatisfied look.

"I always here at this hour" Minjeong reasoned out.

"I know"Jimin handed Minjeong a small towel.

and i already had enough

"Eh? You know??" She gave Jimin 'how did you know' look.

"I've told you before" Jimin smiled and sat on the floor "get some breakfast with me"

"No" Minjeongㅡnot reallyㅡfirmly declined Jimin's offer.

"No?" Again, Jimin with her unamused look.

"Kinda lazy to eat" Another sigh escaping Jimin's lips.

"You're unbelieveable, let's eat" 

"Jimin... I'm practicing here" 

"Its only 8AM I swear to God Kim"

"I...  I have no time..." Minjeong held her head down, Jimin let out a frustated sigh and bring Minjeong to her arms ㅡkinda forcing the latter to sat beside her.

"Jjeong..." Jimin slipped out the most endearing Minjeong's nickname, giving a little bit chills to the latter.

"You're exhausted, a little rest wont hurt you" Jimin softly cupped Minjeong's cheek "don't be so hard to yourself" Minjeong turn into mute mode, silently feeling Jimin's sweet words and get lost to it.

So does Jimin, absentmindedly adoring Minjeong's features, her gorgeous round and sparkled hazel eyes...

The frown slowly dissapeared from Minjeong's face.

"You're unbelieveable" Jimin bring her hands to the latter's sweaty shoulders.

"Why again?" Minjeong cluelessly asked the gorgeous figure in front of her.

"Aphrodite found jobless right now" Jimin positioned her face in front of Minjeong's, her gaze softened.

Minjeong can't help herself to not yelling with her cheeks blooming redㅡdue to embarassment.

"Okaay, you win, let's eat" Minjeong let out her beautiful cheeky smile, which gave the taller one something uncanny to her stomach.

Minjeong didn't know why she let herself to accept Jimin's ridiculous offer, breakfast indeed a big deal to her, having a breakfast means skipping her own morning practice.

But she thinks skipping her kinda morning routine is worth it, especially with Jimin's beautiful grinㅡwhich never leaving the latter's face ever since, everything just feels right and that's when she knows...

Yoo Jimin is indeed something else.

 

 

Another day with Minjeong carelessly started her day at 3AM, it's really get on her nerves yet she can't help it though.

It always happen everytime she had a stressful eventsㅡsuch a monthly evaluation.

Quietly sat on her bed, trying to have a common sense to get sleep asap because her body craving for another sleep or at least 

Please just let me had a little peaceful nap

With eyes forcefully wide open, her hands found it's way through her smartphone while thinking of certain gorgeous girl with a healthy black hair who carelessly said

'if you can't sleepㅡagain, please call me, no pressure, i don't want witnessing a grumpy Minjeong granny for the nth time'

Minjeong chuckled at the stupid Jimin like why in the world she would called Jimin in this state especially arround this hour? She's insane for sure.

But, her fingers just doing it's job

 

Dialing Jiminie

 

Okay stupid fingers look at what you do...

 

No, she's noㅡ

 

"Minjeong? What happened??" Jimin's worried voice was evidence from another line.

Im screwed up.

"Uh? Ji-Jimin, im sorry, i justㅡ"

"No no no its okay what happened? Want me to come over? Unlock your room" Not letting Minjeong's finished, Jimin's hurried herself to got out to Minjeong's room.

After an awfully quick minutes passed, there's a light knock heard from Minjeong's door.

 

Okay, Minjeong can't calm herself down right now.

 

The reasons is 

  1. She waking Jimin's up.
  2. Jimin is in front of her room.
  3. Jimin gonna witness Minjeong's pathetic state for the nth time.

Screwed you Minjeong.

 

"Jjeongie, its Jimin"

 

Minjeong let out a sighㅡnot really sure if thats a sigh if relieve or another oneㅡ and opened her room to found Jimin's in her checkered pyjamas.

It's really unfair to witness the 'i wake up like this' Jimin's version and found nothing but perfections.

"I'mㅡ im sorry" Minjeong trying to say anything but the words just dont't come out from her brain at the moment.

Jimin just get into Minjeong's room, locked the door and facing the latterㅡwho have her head down.

"Its okay, i can't sleep either" Jimin softly Minjeong's hair.

She's a terrible liar.

Jimin needed her good sleep after hella long tiring day and let's say Minjeong kinda ruined it but Jimin knows, Minjeong truly need her right now.

"Is there's something bothered you?"

"Kinda" Minjeong let out a sigh "Let's take a nap, i know you do exhausted" 

"Thank you" Jimin grinning ear to ear, Minjeong just gave her a sly smile and bringing herself to lie down on her bed.

"No, thank you Jimin" Minjeong let out her genuine smile.

"My deepest pleasure" Jimin let out her smile, Minjeong silently nodded, her brain seems clouded up at the moment.

Everything's happen so sudden even to her own liking.

Jimin in her room, no, Jimin on her bed, laying down beside her and she doesn't know why she's happened to called Jimin in the first place.

Is not like Jimin would complaining though, she's fine with anything related to the younger. She's willing herself to witness every side of the younger.

After a couple minutes of silence, with Jimin patiently waiting for Minjeong's who had her eyes closed ever since, silently hoping Jimin would understand her and her heavy feelings, Minjeong let out a heavy sigh.

"Im afraid of something" Minjeong started still with eyes closed, Jimin slowly bringing her tiny hands on Minjeong's, making a circle motions, letting the latter's know that 'she'd be here for her'.

"Future, thinking about the future will always scared me" Minjeong's opened her eyes to meet Jimin's lovely brown orbs. 

"Iㅡ i dont think... iㅡ" Minjeong can't hold her tears any longer, Jimin abruptly giving Minjeong's bone crushing hug.

Minjeong crying in Jimin's embrace, she can't even tell Jimin the rest of her burdensome but crying in Jimin's arms surely help her quite a lot, no, it helps a lot.

Jimin can feel her heart sunking at the moment Minjeong let out a heartbreaking tears, she can feel it, though Minjeong didn't tell her the details, she feels like she understand her already.

A couple minutes passed, Jimin already hummed a lullaby in Minjeong's ears with her tiny fingers the latter's beautiful brown hair. Minjeong have her eyes closed with her hands still on Jimin's waist, holding the older close to herㅡ as if Jimin would leaving anytime from her embrace.

"Good night" 

Minjeong let out a small smile with eyes closed, the next thing she knows before drifting to another world, she felt a pair of soft things landed on her nose bridge, she don't want to assuming things but...

 

 

She knows thats Jimin's lips on her nose brige.

 

"Sleep tight, Mindungie"

 

 

 

a/n

ADKAKDJAKSKS IM SORRY

Im truly sorry if this story didnt meet ur expectation 🥺🥺

Theres another things to come, pls wait patiently 🥺

Thank you for the love everyone💙💛