Anything Comes with It, I'll Try to Proceed

When It's Getting Dark

 

 

 

It just need a second to realised 

Everything just wrong in so many aspects

It's a nth 3AM event for usual petite girl who's annoyedly sat on her bed, cursing to the heaven for having another pathetic way to start a day.

She's exhausted, for real, everything seems getting out of her hands for a couple weeks. It's not only trainees matter, rather than that, a taller girl named Jimin occupied her mind almost 24/7—kinda distracting her a little from trainee matter.

It's been awfully a month since that event happened. They’re still the same, nothing happened, no one dare to talked about it—just yet. But that wasn't mean theyre not thinking about it though. In fact,their silences kinda annoyed both of them.

Frankly, Minjeong think this way much better than talked about "that thing" with Jimin though, she cannot throw herself losing one of her—currently— dearest one just because one stupid kiss— okay it wasn’t that stupid but heck, it would likely ruins everything, literally everything.

 

Minjeong taking a deep breath.

Why in the world they happened to kiss each other though? 

As long as she's aware, they’re both straight?

 

Okay...

Honestly, Minjeong never ever have a single thought about her ualityjust yet because all over the time she always have guy crushes (yes crushes because it wasn't happened only at once) before. 

But why she happened to kiss a girl? 

Why she happened to kiss Jimin?

Another loud sigh escapes from the petite's mouth.

 

 

 

Why in the world i make this living thingy more complicated than it already is.

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

"I made it to hyundai event!"

 

Honestly, Minjeong couldn’t be more happier with the thought of Jimin, finally made it to the big event—such as Hyundai, along with their senior from EXO, Kai. As a trainees, it's a big chance to have debuted as soon as possible.

 

Yet, she couldn’t help herself to feel a little bit jealous? 

Okay, jealous is quite a big words anyway…

Frankly, she cannot put her feeling on to word or something that has a meaning on it.

Okay, first of all she wasn’t jealous because of Jimin finally made it to the big event

 

She’s sincerely feels so proud of Jimin though. 

But still, there’s no word to explain her feeling aside of the “jealous” word though.

Honestly enough, she couldn't tell whether the jealous coming from the Yoo Jimin would be paired with Senior Kai-who she loved so dearly—because she's an EXO-L afterall, or is it because Kai Senior would have an awfully LOT skinship with Jimin.

 

Kinda theres's no line in between though.

 

A heavy sigh escapes the petite's lips. Minjeong anxiously heading on to Jimin and Kai's practice room, just because Jimin asked her to come.

But honestly… looking those two upclose kinda feel like a torture for her.

The way Kai's hands on Jimin's chin, Jimin's shoulders and Jimin’s—nevermind, Minjeong's heart cannot take whatever they'll do at the rest of performance. 

Minjeong just can't help herself to not being jealous mess— for absolutely no reason.

 

"Earth to Kim Minjeong" 

Minjeong almost falling from the seat when Jimin's face being awfully that close to her own liking, bringing her back her to the reality. 

“Oh? are you done already?" Minjeong tapped a vacant seat beside her.

"Got 30 mins rest" Jimin take a seat beside the petite girl, leaning her sweaty head to the Minjeong's shoulder. 

“Ew, you're all sweaty"

"Geez, let me rest for a while" Jimin closed her eyes, getting comfortable in Minjeong's small shoulder along with Minjeong's signature peach scent—secretly kinda driving her crazy so many times.

 

Minjeong silently praying Jimin wouldn't heard the loud pounding sound of her heart nor noticing how Minjeong's hands going all trembling because of their proximity—though they already cuddling with each other so many times, it just Minjeong could never get used to "Yoo Jimin's effect" on her.

"You are so loud" Jimin's hands making way to the younger's chest—just on where her heart is.

"Are you getting all nervous because of me?" Jimin's brown orbs playfully locking with the younger ones.

 

Okay…

To be honest, after the kissing event happened, Jimin being really clingy than it already does and it was not like Minjeong would complain yet still, Minjeong couldn't help herself to not getting nervous mess whenever Jimin getting real close to her.

Another win for "The Yoo Jimin" because Minjeong cannot even find the right words to explain whatever’s going on inside her.

 

Jimin slowly let out a cheeky smile.

"Whatever the reasons is, if it includes me, i wouldn't mind" Jimin snuggling closer on to the latter's neck, inhaled a sweet scent from the younger's. 

Not really aware they're still on the practice room and might getting caught for… nothing?

 

Minjeong looking everywhere to found there's no one in the practice room, silently smiling with her hands slowly caressing Jimin's black hair.

 

 

 

 

 

Heaven, if its a sin, if loving Jimin is a sin— whatever the terms comes for something she feel right now— why does it feels so right? 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

a/n

 

HELLO?

it's been a while (okay long gone hiatus for no absolutely reason) but here i am, quite okay and still here :))

a short update for a kick, ill try to come more often(?) 

thank you and enjoy!!
 

 

hope you all doing okay right now 🤍