Chapter 5

Ruin the Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you two doing here?" 

"Your mom let us in," Sakura raised an eyebrow, "but the real question is, why aren't you inviting us in yet?" and before Yujin could even try to close the door, Sakura took a hold of Chaeyeon's wrist and dragged themselves inside, shoving Yujin to the side. Yujin watched in annoyance and groaned, slamming the door shut and turning around with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

She watched helplessly as Sakura was already making herself comfy on the bed while Chaeyeon was giving Minju a brief hug. Minju met her eyes and Yujin could only shrug as Minju was sending her a curious look.

"What are you girls doing here?" Minju asked, pulling away and seating herself back down on the chair. Chaeyeon furrowed her eyebrows while scanning the confusion swimming on both Yujin and Minju's expression before glaring down at the older one as realization sunk in.

"I thought you said they invited us over?" 

Sakura smiled sheepishly, "I lied." 

The three sighed simultaneously.

Typical Sakura

Chaeyeon looked back over to Yujin with a look of regret, "I'm so sorry Yuj. We could leave if you want." Yujin contemplated but smiled while shaking her head. As much as she would love to have more alone time with Minju, she couldn't say no to an angelic face.

"It's fine Chae, go sit. Make yourself at home." Yujin met Minju's eyes again and sent an apologetic smile which earned her a tiny grin from the latter.

Yujin could see slight disappointment but it was only there for a second. So, she made her way to where Minju sat and plopped herself on the floor, leaning her head on the side of Minju's thighs. She could hear Minju giggling in amusement before feeling gentle fingers combing through her hair. She would've sighed in content and snuggled closer if it wasn't for the teasing look Sakura was sending her way.

Let's just say, Sakura was the only one to know Yujin's s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter