Chapter 1

Ruin the Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walked through the crowded hallway in the early morning. Her feet dragging against the dirty tiles with her grip loose on the straps of her backpack with one hand, while the other brushed her fingers through her bangs, smoothing it down.

She cursed windy days like these. Her control to tame her bangs was clearly non existed. And it embarrassingly shows at the end of the day. If a certain someone didn't love her hair so much, she would've considered shaving her head a long time ago.

Useless chatter echoed all around by students she was either acquainted with or had no care for with her head ducked down, watching her worn out sneakers naturally walking towards her locker. And, as she lifted up her gaze, a sigh escaped her plumped lips as she opened her locker door.

Mondays, she hated them. Mondays meant school, and school was equal to a fiery pit of hell.

Education, who needs it?

Yujin flickered her doe eyes to the side and scoffed under her breath with an eye roll from the sight of a group of football jocks shoving each other around while laughing stupidly along with cheerleaders giggling a little too loudly for her liking.

Right, idiots do.

As she was sliding off her jacket and shoving the jean like material into her locker, she grumbled lowly in annoyance, already dreading the day. She was mentally blaming herself for feeling so tired. For someone as "smart" as her, her decision in binge watching her favorite TV series all night told her otherwise.

Yujin was sincerely condsidering in ditching school, till she felt a pair of soft, gentle hands covering her eye sight paired with her favorite fresh scent and a heart stopping giggle.

"Guess who?" Yujin felt her body automatically shiver by the warm breath tickling her ear and felt a smile creep in, loving the flutter in her chest. She feigned a look of confusion and hummed,

"Hmmm, considering the small size of these hands..." A gasp cut her off. Hands were removed which had Yujin chuckling and closing her locker door after taking out a book and shoving it into her bag. And, after sliding her arm through the strap of the bag, she turned around to be face to face with her best friend. More like her cute pout.

"My hands are not that small!" the older whined, arms crossed in front of her in a cute manner. Yujin laughed, leaning back against the cool steel,

"Sure, Minju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter