Chapter 16

Ruin the Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally happening.

Yujin never expected the night to turn out the way it had. She expected to be crying under her blankets, hoping to have a better day tomorrow. Hoping to see the women she loves. But after a week, she was now (finally) seated in front of the woman who had been in the center of her mind instead of dreaming of her, hoping for her.

So, now, both were seating next to each other on the couch. Not too close but not too far. They drank their coffee quietly, eyes never landing on each other, lost in thought.

From the corner of Yujin's eye, Minju looked as still as a statue, stuck on her own pretty head. Her hair was a curtain, covering the side of her delicate face. Her head tilted down, watching the steam swirl above her mug. So lost in thought.

Placing her mug down on the table in front of them, Yujin finally looked over with a soft smile. She lifted her hand gently placed Minju's brown locks behind her ear. Minju tensed up, but when Yujin's thumb caressed her ear with a feather like touch, the older one softened and leaned into it. Yujin's chest felt light.

And what felt like an eternity, Minju turned her face to look directly at the blue-haired girl who's hand stilled in her hair. But, when Minju's eyes held something warm and loving, Yujin scooted closer and continued to caress her slightly pink ear. It had Minju smiling lightly and scooting closer as well till their thighs were pressed together. Yujin couldn't help but sigh in content.

"So.." Yujin whispered with a small grin. A light caress of pink graced Minju's cheeks as she mirrored that same charming grin.

With a perked eyebrow and an amused smile, Minju asked, "So?" 

Yujin's smile widened, maybe even turned slightly smug,

"You like me." 

Minju's eyes widened and the blush on her cheeks darkened in color. opened and closed repeteadly, but no words escaped her pretty pink lips. She was flustered for sure.

It was an adorable sight.

Yujin studied her eyes with a softer smile that broke Minju's surprise but not her shyness. Minju shifted and cleared , her gaze falling off of Yujin and looking back down. She placed her mug down and fiffled with her fingers nervously right after.

"Y-Yes," she squeaked out before clearing , blush deepening even more with avoiding eyes. Yujin felt her own cheeks flushing a scarlet color. Her heart picked up its pace but in the most safest way.

Yujin smiled, "Since when?" she spoke gently and quietly. The atmosphere felt light and just so beautiful. Minju swallowed nervously and stayed silent. But, when Yujin moved her fingertips along her cheeks, tracing the brush and feeling the warmth of Minju's skin, the brunette relaxed and looked over with eyes that held so much affection and love Yujin was swooning.

Minju snorted, "I guess I wasn't obvious enough." Yujin chuckled and continued to watch her fingertips dance along her skin. It had Minju take in a sharp breath but exhale so slowly as if she was relieved. She looked as if she was home, safe.

"I guess it started the day you made me drop my ice cream." Yujin's eyes widened and Minju just gigled so cutely. Minju took the hand that froze on her face and held it on her lap, and fiddling her fingers with Yujin's. Their natural habit. Minju took in a deep breath as Yujin remained silent but focused.

"I was having a terrible day that day. My parents were fighting in the car after they bought me ice cream." Minju frowned and furrowed her eyebrows together. Yujin took notice of that and slowly intertwined their fingers together, hoping to put a stop to any in coming pain the smaller one was about to feel. And, with the way Minju squeezed their hands together, she knew she did something right.

"And, I just couldn't handle the yelling so I got out of the car without them knowing. I had already lost my appetite so you kind of did me a favor," Minju laughed breathlessly. Yujin smiled and scooted even closer, if that was even possible.

"When you bumped into me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter