SIX (FINAL)

Cafe Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Beep*

 

Tiffany took a look at her phone smiling.

 

"What are you doing right now?" She read Taeyeon's text.

 

"Just walked out from the station. You?" Tiffany replied

 

"I'm just standing"

 

Tiffany chuckled "Standing? Just that?"

 

"Yup. How about dinner?"

 

"I think I will pass. So tired today. I just want to go home early staying under a blanket"

 

Taeyeon sends her a laughing emoticon. "Aren't you hungry?"

 

"I am but laziness is taking over me right now. How about you?"

 

"I haven't dinner yet. Still thinking about what to eat. Maybe Unadon?"

 

"What! That's my favorite"

 

"I will send you the picture later"

 

"You better don't. It gonna irritate me a lot"

 

"Hahaha that's the purpose. So, are you heading home now?"

 

"Yeah. The street is so crowded. Well, it's the weekend tomorrow. Not weird"

 

"It's freezing out there, Fany so make sure to wear thick clothes"

 

"Wearing three layers today. You know that I hate cold"

 

"The thickest the better. Let's text again when you get home"

 

"Waee. Talk to me, I kinda bored right now"

 

"Nope, get home first. Focus on walking. It's dangerous. I'll call you after that"

 

"Fine, I'll let you know when I'm home"

 

Tiffany closed the apps after Taeyeon didn't reply anymore and kept her phone.

 

 

. . .

 

 

 

Tiffany walked out of the elevator. Feeling so tired, she kept her head down along her way to her apartment unit.

 

"Someone has a grumpy face on her face~"

 

Tiffany was surprised to hear the voice. She looked up and her eyes widened.

 

"Tae?!"

 

Taeyeon stood in front of her apartment. "Hi, babe. So instead of a unadon picture, how about having the real one?" He grinned raising a white plastic bag in his hand.

 

"But we need to reheat it. It already went co-ugff!" Taeyeon wasn't able to finish his words when she suddenly pounced on him, embraced him in a clumsy hug.

 

Taeyeon laughed. "Long day at the office, huh?"

 

"Oh god, I miss you so bad" Tiffany mumbled into his chest.

 

"I miss you too. That's why I am here" Taeyeon loosen the hug and peck her lips.

 

"When did you arrive?" She asked

 

"Two hours ago. Then I bought the dinner and waiting for you here"

 

"Your cheek is so red!" Tiffany laughed "How long have you waited outside?"

 

"40 minutes" Taeyeon stomped his feet, feeling cold.

 

"Why didn't you wait inside? The password is the same"

 

"Nah, I wanna make a surprise for you out here. If I wait inside, you will misunderstand me as burglar and hit me with a frying pan"

 

"Your imagination is so high. Tae" Tiffany laughed.

 

"Isn’t that is what always happens in the drama?" Taeyeon grinned "Can we go inside first? I'm so dying here" He whined

 

"Hahaha arasso" Tiffany unlocked the door.

 

 

 

. . .

 

 

"Hah... I'm so full" Tiffany rubbed her happy tummy while resting her head on Taeyeon's lap. They're watching a movie together.

 

"I thought someone just said wanted to skip dinner"

 

"Uh-huh, never say no to Unadon" Tiffany hugging Taeyeon's hand, turning her to the screen TV.

 

Later minutes, Tiffany decides to speak.

 

"Tae...Since you're here, I got good news and bad news. Which one do you want to hear first?"

 

Taeyeon looked down at her "Uh? That is so sudden"

 

"Choose please~" Tiffany was impatient.

 

"Arraso, good news first. So what is it?"

 

"Do you remember the branch of my company in Jeonju I talked about?"

 

It took seconds for him to refresh back his memory. "Eoh, I remember" He nodded "Wait, don't tell me that-"

 

"I've applied for the transfer"

 

"What?" Tiffany notices the surprised tone from him making her rise up from his lap, turning her body to him.

 

"You applied for that?"

 

She nodded "Why? You don't like it?" Tiffany felt a bit disappointed.

 

"No, babe. It's not like that but-" He notices Tiffany was looking down, avoiding his eyes. "Hey, look at me," Taeyeon said in a gentle tone as he held up her chin.

 

"I don't mean like that. Of course, I am happy if you want to stay in Jeonju but there are a lot of things you need to consider, Fany" Taeyeon caressing Tiffany's hand.

 

"It has been two years, Tae...I'm hoping that we can stay together." Tiffany mentioned their relationship.

 

"Me too, Fany ah. But how about your friends here? Your life in Seoul? You always said that you love staying in Seoul. What's made you suddenly change your mind?"

 

"I've thought about this so many times. It took me months before I could decide-" a tear drops on Taeyeon's hand.

 

He was surprised to see her eyes wet with tears. "Fany-ah, why are you crying?" He pulled her into a hug, placing her head on his chest.

 

"It stresses me out a lot, Tae..." Her voice cracked.

 

"Oh god, I'm so sorry..." He patted her back softly before kissing her head.

 

Taeyeon loosen the hug, his eyes looking at her with concern

 

"I didn't know that. Why are you keeping this alone, Fany. Why didn't you tell me? We can always talk about this together" He wiped her tears away.

 

"It's not easy for me to make this decision, to leave everything in Seoul but... I wish I could always be near with you. And I kinda feel lonely without you here"

 

"Hey, babe. Listen" He made her look at him and smile gently. "As much as I'm happy about it, but I'm thinking about your happiness too, Fany. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter