Favorite kiss

Favorite kiss

 

#.4

Hyukjae knows that Donghae's dream when he was a kid was to become a prince and to get married to one beautiful princess and have a lot of mini-Donghae. Yes,babies,we're talking about babies and there'd be nothing wrong with that because it's only a wish,a thing you desire to be true- -anyway, Hyukjae doesn't care about how old Donghae was. He found him weird then. (Actually, he thinks that Donghae may have born weird). When Hyukjae was young, he wished to have a car and then a train and then a lot of lego so that he could make a lego-car or a lego-train. Donghae's weird because he wanted mini-Donghae, babies 'that are like me --my copies. Sort of clones,but not really clones because I want their eyes to have different colors so that I can recognize them.'

In elementary, Donghae didn't become less weird. If it's possible, he became weirder. The elementary Donghae-boy still wanted to be a prince,still wanted to get married with one beautiful princess and have a lot of mini-Donghae,though, he learned from one of his teachers that he couldn't have babies that looked exactly like him except for their eyes, that's why he changed his wish and started to say that he wanted to marry an American girl who's blonde and has blue eyes. He wanted to marry an American girl with blonde hair and blue eyes because he wanted one of the 'a lot of babies' that he will have to have blonde hair and blue eyes too. Just like Super Saiyan's Son Goku from the anime Dragonball.

Donghae's mind changed again when he met Jessica. She's born in America, but she doesn't look like an American. She has blonde hair,but they're not natural- -she dyed them. She doesn't have blue eyes, but expressive,big,black eyes like Donghae's. She's not American, she's korean and Donghae (though, she doesn't resemble the girl of his wishes) fell in love with her.  So, the High-school Donghae-guy's wishes for the future was to get married to one beautiful girl (Jessica if it was possible) and to have a lot of kids. He abandonaded the prince-thing since he found out that he doesn't have regal blood running through his veins and that meant that he won't be a prince. Ever. He abandonaded the Son-Goku-baby-wish because yes, his son could born blonde and could have blue eyes,but he discovered time ago that those characteristics won't make his son automatically a fighter and he won't save the world from a horrid monster called Majin Bu.

When Donghae and Jessica got together, the wishes that were once three then six then two, became a list that had no ending. Some of them were- - are silly like, I wish Jessica would stop screaming everytime it happens that I didn't hear what she's said or I wish I could buy Jessica the expensive bag that she's asking her parents for. Hyukjae finds Donghae still weird, though his old wishes changed another bit.

The Donghae of now, the present, wants to marry Jessica because the girl's special even if she screams; but Hyukjae has learned from life and personal experiences that girls like screaming- - his mother likes screaming, his sister likes screaming and his classmates like screaming. Also his female teachers like screaming - -so that's fine. Plus, Donghae's 'a lot of babies' becomes 'I want three babies. Two who look like Sica and one cute little boy 'who'll grow as strong as me.'

Hyukjae is sure Donghae will fulfill his wish in marrying Jessica. 

However, he's sorry because they're going to have no daughters nor a son because Lee ing Donghae is playing with fire and that fire is Hyukjae and fire-Hyukjae thinks that once-weirdy-wishes-friend-Donghae is going too much far and he needs to have his hand burnt to learn a freaking lesson.

Donghae won't be able to e with anyone after Hyukjae has laid his hands on him.

 

-

 

"Jail is a sad place. You'll be deprived of your precious strawberry milk, Hyukjae hyung", Donghae declares, his hands are grasping Sungmin's uniform and he's hiding behind the older's back, ducking himself a bit because Sungmin's shorter. Hyukjae would ask why Donghae doesn't hide behind someone else's back that is taller, but that's not the problem. And to say the truth, Hyukjae would like to see Donghae. And grab his collar. And open the window and throw Donghae and would like to hear the poof!sound of Donghae's body meeting the school's outside area.

I knew it, Hyukjae sticks his clenched hands in his pockets, I should have murdered him yesterday. His eyes are blazing and his hands are itchy- - and he knows that the only remedy for this sudden itch is to circle his hands around Donghae's neck.

The sensation was right: the day has just begun and something not good has already happened. Just ,, . He backs when Sungmin lifts tentative fingers towards him in order to pat his back,he guesses, and to say words to appease him.

He doesn't want to be appeased. He is angry and wants to stay angry.

"C'mon Hyukjae, you don't want to stay in prison with a creepy old maniac-criminal as your companion, do you?" Sungmin chuckles. Hyukjae grimaces because there's nothing funny about this situation. "He's not worth it.", Sungmin jokes and moves his body to the right to reveal a Donghae that nervously shows a pathetic smile and his hand raises. Maybe Donghae wants to add something else at his previous not-convincing propositions, but as Hyukjae locks his gaze with him, Donghae's body stiffens.

Hyukjae bites his lower lip, forehead is broken from a deeper glare. He emits a growl.

All the anger in his body pours down at the petrified Donghae.

"Try to think positive Hyukjae- -", Sungmin tries once again.

He fails.

"Tell me where's the positive side, hyung. Tell me. C'mon, use your ing logic." So Hyukjae knows that he should have not bring the logic up now because it's having nothing to do with this. What he's aiming for is to make the older guy not interrupt his pure concentration in glaring at the Traitor- -It's with a capital letter. That's Donghae's new nickname.

It seems like he has reached his purpose as Sungmin- - even though he doesn't move away - -scratches his nape and shows his palms at him as if saying 'fine do whatever you want'.

Donghae gulps.

Decades of pure silence pass.

Being the good breaker-atmosphere that he is, Junsu appears suddenly. "Good Morning!",his voice comes from behind.

Hyukjae doesn't turn back. Neither does Donghae. Only Sungmin looks at him and waves, but this not before throwing his eyes up in exasperation at the two's behavior.

Junsu settles himself in the space between Hyukjae and Donghae with barried Sungmin who looks like he's going to find someone and pay him to take his position. Junsu might be dense, but he knows when something's wrong. And it's wrong when nobody's replying at him. "Huh? Did something happen?"

Donghae loses twenty-five days of his life as his ears hear Hyukjae grit his teeth.

Clueless Junsu blinks. "Guys?" He looks at Hyukjae. 'Hyukjae?' And then at Donghae. 'Donghae?' And then at Sungmin and he's about to call him too, but Sungmin puts a finger over his lips to shut him. But of course it's not going to work: you cannot ask Junsu not to know when he didn't receive greets back. 

"Traitor here ing gave Cho ing Kyuhyun my ing number", Hyukjae says. He slowly turns his head at Junsu. "Look,if you want to tell him something do it now because you won't be able to do it later."

Junsu blinks again. "Huh. . .I. . .Why?"

"I don't wanna die, Hyukjae!", Donghae shouts helplessly. Some girls look at him,hidden behind Sungmin, and throw both of them an odd look. They giggle before running to their respective classes. Sungmin is the one dying in embarassment at the moment,but it's not that he can leave Donghae here with a furious Hyukjae. 

"But I won't kill you", Hyukjae says.

Well, maybe, Sungmin can leave Donghae if it's like that.

"I won't simply kill you because I want to torture you first."

No, Sungmin can't.

 

Hyukjae's dream since his elementary days was to become a dancer,but,maybe,if everything goes right, he can really consider becoming a serial killer. I'm Lee Hyukjae,the greatest killer out there. I have killed twenty-seven persons. My first victim? Lee Donghae. Reason? He was a freaking Traitor.

 

-

 

"He's still your friend", Sungmin repeats for the one millionth time and for the same amount of trying, his words enter Hyukjae's left ear and immediately come out of Hyukjae's right ear and then vanish like Sungmin hasn't said anything at all.

Hyukjae turns another page of the book. Someone would mistake that he's completely absorbed in his reading,but Sungmin knows better. He's just pretending that he's busy so that Sungmin would leave him all alone with his best friend Mr Anger. Which is absolutely not going to happen since Hyukjae is Sungmin's friend and Sungmin would feel guilty to ditch him when Hyukjae needs company- -the circumstances require a person who would try to prevent Hyukjae's moves in the case the friend catches Donghae's sight and decides to let out the killer beast inside of him.

Sungmin doesn't want to meet scary!Hyukjae a second time.

"Ookay." Sungmin attempts to reach the book. As his ring-finger is to touch it, Hyukjae's gaze lands on his figure.

"Sungmin hyung." Hyukjae deadpans."I don't wanna talk about it. Say Donghae that he's forgiven and I'm sorry for throwing my rucksack at him and I really didn't remember that I had my vocabulary in it. If he's going to have a head injury because of me. . ." He pauses. "Well, I think I am sorry. I think. I'm gonna take a walk before the break ends."

"Hyukjae, wa- -"

Hyukjae has his back at Sungmin and he's moving his hand in a wave. "See ya."

 

-

 

To not freak out, he needs to have no one around.

He looks like a mutt.

Mutt? Maybe the simile is not correct as he's wearing neat uniform clothes, but he's sitting on the ground,legs up to his chest and cheek pressing on his knees. He's in one deserted part of the courtyard of his school where he can see nothing but the trees that surround the building and bicycles that students left there and they surely don't have any intention on getting them back because the bicycles are old. There's rust on them. They're ugly.

Why Hyukjae is thinking about himself as a mutt and staring at those bicycles and why he's thinking about the students who left them there. . .he doesn't have the slightest clue.

He just wants to wonder about something else that's not,

Why the Cho ing Kyuhyun asked Lee ing Traitor his ing number?

Again: he doesn't have the slightest clue.

But he's not going to ask for an answer to the last question. He might have said that he's cool with the Traitor,but he can't still face him. I really am a good friend, Hyukjae thinks, because if I go up now and go and find Donghae and ask him the reason and I'm pretty sure  I won't like that reason, I think I might be able to bring Donghae here and throw one of those bicycles at him.

He's doing this for Traitor's sake.

Calm down,calm down, Hyukjae's head raises, right cheek is not pressing on his knees anymore. Now, it's the left cheek in the  pressing position. Do not think of anything that happened today or yesterday or the day before yesterday.

Free your mind of all the bad things that occured. Think about positive things.

Wow, Hyukjae is surprised at himself. He has never expected that he would use these relaxation techniques of his mother. He is now feeling quite sorry for all those times he laughed at her mother along with Sora everytime they heard her say those words  in the living room after they parents had a little fight over very stupid facts like why can't mom accept that dad doesn't want to run with her at six o'clock on Saturday mornings.

Monday-Friday are Hyukjae's dad work-days, Sunday is the family-day. Poor dad's free day is only Saturday after all.

Anyway, the technique. Focus on the technique.

Free your mind of all the bad things that occured. Think about positive things.

After a couple of minutes of thinking, his mind has elaborated nothing. It's not that easy, you know, to meditate. Maybe he should stop making fun of his mother.

Clearly, the method is not good for him. Maybe being like a mutt is not good too. And maybe being in a deserted part is not good.

Maybe I should just go back and hope Sungmin's still there where I left him. No. He must be referring my words to Traitor at this moment.

Well, there's still Junsu, right? The guy will ask Hyukjae to tell him what happened, again, but certainly a Junsu is better than a Sungmin in these situations. Sungmin's difficult, but Junsu's mind is wonderful because you can corrupt it easily. He just has to find a topic Junsu's particularly interested at and everything's done.

He gets up and wipes the dust off his pants. He begins to walk slowly toward the direction of the entrance of the school building. He walks slowly and then at some point he decides that the lessons are going to start and he won't be able to talk to Junsu if he doesn't quicken his pace.

Two, three, four, twenty-five. Hyukjae is counting his strides. Fourty, fourty-seven, fifty-two. However, the fiffty-three, doesn't immediately has a fifty-fourth stride following it.

 

Hyukjae isn't the nosy type- -he isn't overly curious and he doesn't want to know everything. He has always believed that if someone wants him to know something, this someone would come to tell him and if someone doesn't come,then Hyukjae thinks he doesn't have any right in knowing. Secrets are supposed to be secrets. It's up to the person who has it to reveal it to the friend that he/she trusts.

 

Anyway, it's not his fault that he perceives a girl's voice scream a loud 'Oppa!' and it's just a consequence of hearing that,that he accidentally rotates his head and sees the scene that is happening.

The girl has a letter in her hands. It smells of love-confession moment.

For a reason, Hyukjae cannot take his eyes off of the scene.

Look, it's not that he hasn't never been present at a love-confession. He's been the one receiving too. He has his own amount of letters from girls. He shouldn't be here. He shouldn't be here trying to eavesdrop.

But the guy to whom the girl is planning to reveal her feelings is Kim Heechul. The Kim Heechul who's an incredible , impossibly full of himself and indeniably handsome. Plus, the most important thing of all: friend of Cho ing Kyuhyun.

It's just normal to stare at him because the thoughts that are running into Hyukjae's mind at the sight of the are all about the jerk who's making his life a nightmare. 

People are really masochist. Hyukjae is utterly disappointed that the girl is very cute. Short, but she has a beautiful face. He mentally snorts: she doesn't look Heechul's type though.

Didn't he use to date Taeyeon?

He will tell her not to bother him. Idiot,no-mannered people that he and his friend are.

The girl's smiling shyly, cheeks red. She's nervously rocking herself back and forth and Hyukjae can't help but pity her.

"O-oppa. . .H-Heechul oppa. T-this is for you. . ." She holds her pink letter out towards Heechul who takes it in his grasp without any hesitation.

Here we go, Hyukjae contorts his face, expecting the rude rejection.

It's in total stupor that Kim Heechul is smiling- - smile. You know when the corners of your lips curve up. You know? That. - -and then he bows a little. He smiles once again before Hyukjae hears him say, "Thanks so much. I appreciate this,but I'm afraid I won't be able to reciprocate your feelings because I am already losing my head for someone. Please, forgive me." And then he bows again, this time apologetically.

Hyukjae's eyes pop out from their sockets and ears fall down.

He guesses the girl's eyes are watering and Kim Heechul is gentle to hand her his handkerchief. "Please, don't cry. You know I'm not worth your tears. You will find someone way better than me."

Absurd.

This is not what should have happened. Hyukjae is tempted to run there to the two students and ask them if what he has seen was actually that. Kim Heechul was supposed to rip the letter of the girl or to at least throw it and then step on it. He was supposed to smirk and then who the mind if the girl's crying?

Really absurd.

Who would ever imagine that Kim Heechul's a good person?

Really really absurd.

 

Another thing that Hyukjae believes- - in this case uses to believe. You will find out why we change the verb in the phrase - -is that the bell of school is a sort of savior. It's thanks to it that Hyukjae escapes interrogations that he doesn't study for because of reasons such as he fell asleep while reading and next thing he knew when he woke up was that it was seven and ten minutes of the morning. 'They should make the bell of the school a saint', Hyukjae once said.

 

Yet, the bell at this moment is signaling that English with Mr Yoon is starting. Knowing the professor and his favorite saying is 'Punctuality is the politeness of kings', Hyukjae predicts that the man is already in the class and in less than three seconds he'll begin the lesson and he will notice for sure that he isn't present. He just hopes in Sungmin's ability on making an excuse for him and he has to pray that Mr Yoon won't ask him what was he doing before. He didn't want to say that he was trying to be a mutt.

 

However, there's a biggest mattern that Hyukjae has to solve. When the bell rang, Kim Heechul looked at the direction of the sound then, casually, looked at his direction.

This is the second worst, craziest day of Hyukjae's life. There's no doubt about that.

When Jessica joked that Junsu's silliness is contagious, Hyukjae just chuckled along the others. And then they burst out laughing because Junsu pouted when Sungmin .

Right now, Hyukjae thinks that this might be possible because instead of pretending that he is just a passerby,you know, having that what-I-am-here-but-I-didn't-hear-anything-believe-me expression, Hyukjae jumps about a mile and he is sure as hell that his words like I'm-guilty-I-saw-that-you-are-good are dancing in front of his face.

And Kim Heechul reads them.

In an instant the protective and kind aura that he was emanating before dissolve and is replaced by a dark cloud that's hovering on Kim Heechul's head. 

Hyukjae's feet do what they have to, to save their owner's life.

Run away.

 

-

 

From: Sungmin

I told Mr Yoon that you aren't feeling well. Vomiting. It was the best I could say and he doesn't look like he is in that lie a bit.

That was the best idea,huh? Hyukjae's lungs are deprived of oxygen for running so fast. 

Thank you. I wait five minutes. Be sure Kim Heechul isn't here anymore and then show up.

He is hiding in the gym. Well, to be honest that's not true. He's just sitting on the bench and has a hand on his chest because his heart is pounding so much and so does his head. He has never figured that Kim Heechul can be that great runner. Another surprise.

From: Sungmin

Five classmates- - including you - -aren't here in the class,you see. Uhm, okay. See you later,Hyukjae.

Never again, Hyukjae mentally scolds himself, don't you dare listening to other conversations. It's rude,but most of all it's dangerous. He rakes his hair, hope he won't find me here.

He wipes the sweat streaming down his face with the back of his hand.

Hyukjae cringes when he hears the sound of the door close. He automatically starts to decide whether he should pray or curse. Squinted eyes, holding his breath. Hyukjae is literally shaking inside and outside because Heechul- - even though he has the face of a goddess (yes, goddess) and even though Hyukjae saw him acting out of his character before - -is more known as  the reincarnation of Satan and he does not know how to contrast him. Holy water? It is not time for jokes. Junsu is to blame if Hyukjae's being stupider than usual.

Hyukjae opens and closes his eyes different times as the person who enters the gym comes near.

He widens.

It's not Kim Heechul.

And how Hyukjae desires it was him.

From the way the newcomer's eyes widen and then his lips smirk,Hyukjae knows he has seen him.

"What are you doing here, Hyukjae?"

He chooses to curse.

Cho the ing Kyuhyun.

"Lost your tongue again?" Kyuhyun teases him. Hyukjae is mumbling incomprehensible words. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in class? To study English, huh?"

Kyuhyun is wearing the uniform pants, but has a casual red t-shirt on. They are just in the same condition: both of them are sweaty. Hyukjae nearly wonders why Kyuhyun is, but stops himself because, Hyukjae you don't give a damn about this guy,do you?

They're looking into each other's eyes.

"What are you doing here?!" Hyukjae is suddenly standing on his feet and accusingly pointing his finger at Kyuhyun. Oh, I've repeated his same question.

Clever.

It's because of Junsu's contagious stupidity.

Kyuhyun raises a questioning brow at him and Hyukjae guesses that he's asking himself or thinking- - thinking, he's pretty sure - -that Hyukjae's stupid and he really can't say anything against it this time.

Hyukjae's panicking. Try to think about you being in his position- -first, knowing that your friend has given your number to your enemy. Then seeing the enemy's friend and being hunted by the enemy's friend and now having the enemy right in front of you. 

The Earth and its conspiracy against Lee Hyukjae.

What did he exactly do wrong that this is what he has in return?

"Mr Yoon will be mad at you." Kyuhyun breaks the solemn silence that has settled among them. "He doesn't like students skipping his class. You'll get punished", he says.

Hyukjae frowns because it sounds like Kyuhyun is corcerned to his cruel destiny- - how ironic. The cruel part is because of him, Cho Kyuhyun- -but everything comes to normal when Kyuhyun adds with his horrible voice. "Why don't you think first before acting?"

"You'll get punished too", Hyukjae answers. He circles the 'we are on the same boat you jerk' in his mind.

"I won't", Kyuhyun mutters, loud enough for Hyukjae to hear it. He sends Hyukjae a gaze of pure hate. "I didn't attend school at all today. Did you see me at class in the first hours?"

Hyukjae thinks about that.

Oh.

Ooh.

Oooh.

Ooooooooh.

Hyukjae was completely absorbed in attempting to forget (that Traitor gave Kyuhyun his number) that he determined that he wouldn't have looked at Kyuhyun and that he would have avoided him and that nothing of Kyuhyun saying that he got his number would have reached his ears that he didn't even realise that the guy wasn't at school.

You completely idiot Hyukjae.

"You completely idiot Hyukjae", Kyuhyun says, reading Hyukjae's mind. "You dislike me that much that you aren't aware if I'm present or not?" His look shifts down and Hyukjae does the same. He notices that Kyuhyun is wearing trainers, really old trainers. He doesn't ask where Kyuhyun has been.

When Kyuhyun sighs, Hyukjae is back looking up.

Kyuhyun is combing the hair at the nape of his neck. "I didn't know you're so girly and treasure your kisses that much. I'm sorry", his sarcasm drips from his mouth.

"I'm not girly!", Hyukjae snaps and closes his hand in a fist and hits Kyuhyun in a very manly way. The problem is that he's the one aww-ing.

Again

Kyuhyun's face switches from total hatred to an ear-to-ear smile and then to a laugh out loud. 

He is not going to assist at this guy laughing at him. Hyukjae walks to the door, planning to leave.

Offended?

Yes,he is.

Ridiculed?

Yes, he is.

Angry?

Yes, he is.

He's offended at his own flaw- -he's ridiculed himself and he's angry with himself because he got infected by Junsu's stupidity -syndrome.

Hyukjae's too consumed to notice that walking out,stomping his feet and biting his lower lip is a thing that he doesn't commonly do. He's too mad, it's understandable. But it's very girly.

"Hey!", Kyuhyun calls for his attention which Hyukjae stubbornly refuses to give. "If you're planning to leave, sorry, but it's locked."

Forget it. Kyuhyun can have his attention. Hyukjae turns back, alarmed. "What do you mean with 'locked' ?"

"Uhm", Kyuhyun hums quitely, "Lemme think. . .That you can't open it. That you need a key to get out from here, I suppose."

"And where the hell is the key?", Hyukjae cries helplessly.

Kyuhyun and he being stuck in the gym alone. No way. No way.

"I have it", Kyuhyun responds.

"Then unlock the door because I want to get out of here!", he barks. He surprises himself with his harshness and loudness, but it makes him want to yell again because of Kyuhyun's posture. Again, just like the other times, he is composed. He's looking at Hyukjae like Hyukjae's talking normally. It's not like Hyukjae's going to have his throat ache if he keeps on yelling. Jerk. ing jerk. Have Hyukjae ever said how irritating this guy is?

"I have a condition", Kyuhyun offers. "If you accept, I'll give you the key."

Hyukjae narrows. He doesn't vocalize his answer to Kyuhyun. He opens his hand stubbornly, trying to make Kyuhyun comprehend that he isn't going to give in. He has to break his mental statement, though, as Kyuhyun eyes his hand and then holds his head,shaking it. He's smirking. It's just then that Hyukjae begins contemplating his options.

Cho ing Kyuhyun has kissed me two times. Cho ing Kyuhyun has my number. I am here alone. With Cho ing Kyuhyun. Cho ing Kyuhyun has the key. Cho ing Kyuhyun has a condition. . .

. . .Cho ing Kyuhyun has kissed me two times.

I am alone.

With Cho ing Kyuhyun.

Who has a condition.

Hyukjae blinks.

"Oh my god this is called !" He panics, running to the door and bumping his arms on it. Kyuhyun looks at him with a glare, yet clearly confused expression. "Don't you come near to me! You jerk-face!'

"Huh?" Kyuhyun shakes his head. "Ohmygod, no! idiot-Jae I don't want to. . .', he doesn't finish the sentence. Instead, he shakes his head more. "You are a ert. Listen, I want someone to play basketball with. . . . . .Stop screaming or we will be both dead!'

"That's it?" Hyukjae stops his drama. "Just basketball? And then you will let me go?"

Kyuhyun squints his eyes. "You know I didn't do it on purpose. To lock you here. I always come here to practice once a week and I always lock the door. Don't make it sound like you're a sort of a hostage of mine and I'm gonna do something bad to you, okay?. . .Wait. No. I am making you stay here with me but I'm not- -"

Hyukjae ignores that. "You'll let me go?", he asks hopefully.

"Yes, say whatever you want then." Kyuhyun rolls his eyes. "I'll give you the key. And you will be able to come back at school and tell everyone that I have taken you with me- -"

"Okay,sure!", Hyukjae exclaims, taking Kyuhyun off guard. It's just basketball and he's really good at it. There's nothing wrong and dangerous in playing and there's nothing wrong in wanting to win over Cho ing Kyuhyun.

"Is it a yes?"

"Are you deaf?"

"Let's play then."

"Sure."

Kyuhyun departs from Hyukjae and goes to take a basketball. "The winner can ask something, everything, to the loser.", he says, holding up one ball and passing it to Hyukjae.

"What?", Hyukjae says. "But- -wait- -it's- -not- -"

"Let's play."

He would have yelled that Kyuhyun can't manipulate rules like he's done- -that Kyuhyun said there was one condition and now there are two- -that he didn't agree with this ask something-thing- -but Hyukjae's confident this time.

He won't lose.

 

-

 

32-95

Hyukjae is in despair.

The guy's better than Junsu at playing and Hyukjae's sweated blood in order to make those 32 points and he doesn't know why, but he has this sensation that Kyuhyun had let him shot those points. This makes it even more awful.

Hyukjae regains breath before spitting out, "You didn't play fair."

Kyuhyun sighs. He doesn't look at Hyukjae who's making one of those facial expressions that is normal for him showing when Kyuhyun's around and he's not feeling afraid. He's frowning- - glaring - -trying to burn Kyuhyun with his stare. Kyuhyun casually gives his back at Hyukjae and taking the ball, he spins it on one finger. "You tell me how I managed to cheat then", he challenges him. "You saw it. You saw me. Your eyes saw how good I am. You accepted because you thought I was not good enough,huh?" 

I heard you when you said that you practice every week, but I also do and I thought that I was better than you, Hyukjae huffs. "Why do you practice every week, anyway? Don't tell me you're in the team?", he asks, "Look, if you're in then our deal is over because it's not fair competing with someone who's in the team."

Kyuhyun smiles- - smile. You know when. . .wait, you get the point already. "I'm not in the basketball team. I'm just talented."

Hyukjae rotates his eyes.

"Now, talking about our deal."

"I- -"

"No", Kyuhyun interrupts him. "We made a deal. Take this as a man, dude." Hyukjae doesn't answer, only glowers. "I want to see you on Saturday at three pm."

Silence.

"What do you want?" Hyukjae's voice cracks at the end.

"I want you at three pm", Kyuhyun says slowly, "On Saturday."

Hyukjae widens. "Are you asking me out?", he's practically shouting now.

"Call it whatever you want", Kyuhyun murmurs, the ball falls on the floor. He doesn't go after it. Kyuhyun's already red like Hyukjae. He's getting redder, but Hyukjae has other thoughts in his mind to wonder about the color of Kyuhyun's face.

What. "What's wrong with you guy?", Hyukjae demands, adopting Junsu's my-saliva-is-going-to-different-directions. He can't be serious about this. He just can't. . .This is. . , he feels like wanting to plug his ears and run into circles and say out loud that Kyuhyun cannot be serious.

Kyuhyun must be kidding him.

Hyukjae didn't hear anything.

He didn't hear that.

Kyuhyun doesn't want that.

He sees the guy holding out the key and then whistling. He's in front of the door. "I'll unlock it", he informs Hyukjae, "See you on Saturday. Three pm. Don't be late."