Chapter 2 : Seungwan

Glad to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy didn't join the field trip.

 

Her father decided to bring her family to vacation except Wendy, and she never complain about it. Because Ever since  Seungwan died, she became an invisible member of the family.

 

 

 

No one's around the house since the owner was away, every single worker they had, have all a had their days off, leaving the house all alone to Wendy. Leaving all the chores to Wendy.

 

She wanders around the house and ends up in their family's used to be favorite place. 

 

 

The music room. 

 

 

​​​Wendy remembers their time there together. When her father was still the most loving father a daughter can wish for. When her mom still adores them, despite them making a mess, when her older sister taeyeon gives her a lot of kisses and encouragement and when Seungwan was still alive and gives everyone alot of reasons to smile. 

 

When Seungwan is around, everyone is happy, and wendy, despite not being the favorite kid, she's still happy because she's part of it.

 

 

 

Its  been so long since it was used, she played the keyboard and found out they are out of tune, so as Seungwan's favorite guitar, Taeyeon's favorite karaoke isn't no longer working, her parents couple guitar has loss its string. Every single instrument are out of tune. 

 

 

"Why did you have to leave and make everything so dull, Seungwan." 

 

 

 

She played Seungwan's favorite piece on her keyboard, despite of it being out of tune. 

 

 

 

 

"Why did you have to leave and makes everyone miserable", 

 

 

 

​​​She remembers how Seungwan would sing them a song and make everyone  awe at her. 

 

 

 

"Why did you have to leave Seungwan?", 

 

 

"why did you have to die and made every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter