Chapter 1 : Wendy

Glad to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking with no destination, ended up being Wendy's favorite thing to do at night, before going home to the place where she can never felt at home. 

 

With two papers in hand, she sigh thinking the possible reaction she can get from her parents. 

 

She looks at the paper at once, one, the paper that needs her parents sign allowing her to join the school yearly field trip, though she can just sign it herself, her parents would never care anyway to whatever she do, but the second paper is the somehow a trouble to her. Its a letter from the guidance counselor, asking for her parent's presence to her office. 

 

She sigh once again as she continue walking aimlessly, she looks up at the sky, with a full moon as her guude to the darkness of the night, will she be able to find her own moon that can light up her dark sky?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10:15pm. Wendy stops her tracks and found herself in an open convenience store. She looks at the people come and go at the busy store, its always a busy place. She steps back and decide that its time to go home, rather go back to her reality.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________

It was on her way home when she heard a yelp., a scream and her senses is telling her a danger. 

 

 

Wendy should really stop looking for trouble, so her parents can never find fault ln her again but somehow, the scream she heard is something and she's right. 

 

 

​​​"What a bunch of stupid!!", Wendy screams at those idiots trying to force themselves on a woman. 

 

 

​​​​​"What do you think you're doing?!!!" 

 

 

"He-he--lp!", the woman tries to seek for her but only to receive a face Slap. 

 

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter