Chapter 4 : Irene (part 2)

Glad to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's safe to say that somehow, after staying for almost a month, she feels like she made a right decision in accepting the job. Irene's a brat, that's a given, her actions from the last time never happen again, or let's say, Irene threaten her that if she ever mention that anyone, especially to her friends, she's going  to fire her immediately. Apparently, she just did it  because she's under Chanyeol's surveillance, if Chanyeol found out she's being a brat to her, he'll send her to States and she doesn't like that, so she pretends.  

 

 

So Wendy pretends that it never did happen, she's good at pretending anyway, but somehow apart from being a brat, Irene is sometimes naive....

 

 

"Hold my hand", she said, after observing almost  everyone from the theater is holding their partner's hand. 

 

 

 

"Irene this is a movie, intended for couples, look at them being lovey dovey to each other", she explain, and somehow that makes her stop insisting on holding her hands. 

 

 

​But wait, it feels like, this is the first time Irene watch something with a kissing scen because here she goes... 

 

 

​"Let's do that too!", she excitedly face me, pointing her hands to the scene in the big screen. 

 

 

 

​​​​​"No no no no no! IRENE YOU CAN'T KISS SOMEONE YOU DON'T LOVE! OH MY GOSH!", Wendy's beyond ecstatic, she can't believe that maybe Irene is indeed an innocent flirty.

 

 

And then she pouts "But I want to try that!", at this point maybe Irene is already into kisses and no longer into the movie, so instea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter