Chapter 3 : Irene

Glad to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And so Wendy decides to take the chance that her family is out of vacation to find a job to support herself before she leave. 

 

 

After school, Wendy always wanders around like she always did, but this time with a purpose and that is to find job. 

 

 

 

But luck being away from her, Wendy can't find a job that suits her, not until..... 

 

 

 

 

"Miss Shon Seungwan!", Wendy spare a glance to the guy who keeps on following her.

 

 

Even with fears in her heart, Wendy braves her self and face the guy in his black suits. 

 

 

"Who are you? And how do you know me?!" Wendy takes a small step backwards every time the guy steps forward. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for taking your time this way, but let me formally introduce myself," the guy said, handing her a somewhat a calling card.

 

 

"My name is Bae chanyeol and here I am to offer you a job and hoping that you will accept it". 

 

 

 

 

"What?!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _____

 

 

 

After long time of explanation, chanyeol succeed in making Wendy listen to her job offer.

 

 

The two sat facing in front of each other over a food in their table. 

 

 

"This is not an illegal job right?", Wendy suspiciously asked the guy named Chanyeol. 

 

 

​Instead of answering, the guy give her a phone with a video playing in it. 

 

 

 

She gasp upon seeing the content of the video. 

 

 

 

Its was cctv footage of the incident the night where she save that girl. 

 

 

 

​​"Who exactly are you? Are you going to sue? Are you one those stupid idiots?", Wendy says in a panic. Letting the phone dropped on her hold, her voice getting high pitch. But the guy name chanyeol quickly dismissed her accusation and with a gentle voice he explains. 

 

 

 

" i am that girl's brother, she's a bit of a spoiled brat that's why all of her personal nanny already give up on her, I'm a busy man, along with my parents so no one really looks after her and I think you'll be perfect nany for her since you already save her once", Wendy thinks about it, her parents would be back anytime soon, though her parents wouldn't nind her being gone (they probably prefer her gone anyway) she still thinks that she can't do it if her parents are around. 

 

"And how confident you are that I'm going to accept this job?". 

 

 

 

"I'm not that confident actually but all I know is you're looking for a job that can still make you go to school." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A silence. 

 

 

 

 

"You said she's a spoiled brat? What exactly my job will be?"

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter