004

Break Free

"EUNSU WOULD YOU HURRY UP!" Namjoon hollered up the staircase.

"Geez, I'm coming, I'm coming." You huffed coming down the stairs. "I was making sure my uniform looked ok."

"No one will notice if somethings wrong." He shook his head.

"Oh yeah," you said casually walking to his car. "No one will notice the new girl in her uniform gone wrong. That's a way to start the year." You raised an eyebrow.

"Ok I see your point." He surrendered, starting the car.

~~~~~

"I can't wait to meet noona!" Jungkook did little jumps.

"Calm down you'll look like a creeper." Taehyung scolded.

"You're a creeper anyway, hyung." Jungkook retorted with a chuckle.

"Oh here he comes!" Jungkook began to wave to him. "Hey hyung!"

The latter waved back and the guys could see a smaller figure next to him. Soon the two were in front of the small group of guys.

"So Eunsu, these are my friends: Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Yoongi. Guys, this is my cousin Gyu Eunsu."

"Annyeonghaseyo." You bowed, smiling at them.

Hoseok analyzed you, hoping you weren't the old Gyu Eunsu he was thinking of.

But how many people had a name like that? He thought hopelessly. 

"I hope we can all get along." You added shortly.

"Of course noona!" Jungkook smiled. You smiled back gratefully.

"Well I have to give Eunsu a mini tour of the school and where her classes are so she doesn't get lost. See you guys later." Namjoon casually saluted.

"Your friends seem nice." You noted.

"Ah. That's just their first impression. They're actually weirdos." Namjoon laughed. "So here's your classroom." He pointed up to the sign. "I'll come get you for lunch?"

"Yes please~" you smiled and parted ways.

Walking into your new classroom you saw the students talking amongst themselves, some louder than others, but none recognizable.

"Oh are you the new student?" The teacher smiled. You nodded. "We'll introduce you in a moment. The bell should ring soon." You smiled in thanks.

"Eunsu-ssi?" You heard your name so you turned to the voice.

"Oh Taehyung-ssi." You bowed.

"Guess we're in the same class." He smiled.

"Guess so." You laughed. "Oh and please just be comfortable with me. Its awkward hearing my name so formal."

"Alright same with me then." Taehyung smiled. "Jimin and Hoseok have this class too."

"Oh really? Good to know. At least I'll know some people."

Before he could respond, the bell rang so you let him go to his seat. By then Jimin and Hoseok sat, and with all the other students, looked to the front of the room to the unfamiliar girl.

"Good morning class. You all have a new classmate this year. This is Gyu Eunsu, please assist her in any way possible while she gets used to our customs." The teacher smiled, letting you introduce yourself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Gyu Eunsu imnida. I hope we can all get along." You bowed.

"Thank you Eunsu-ah. Now you can take a seat by Kim Taehyung." She instructed as he raised his hand. You smiled and made your way over there.

"Hey seatmate." He smirked.

"Hey."

The day went on easily and soon it was lunchtime. The students shuffled out as you packed but some stayed behind.

"Gyu Eunsu?"

"Ne?"

"That's really your name?" He asked.

"Uhm. Yeah. Pretty sure." You zipped up your bag and left.


that's all I had written which is quite a bit, but I remember really wanting to run with this storyline when I had it in my head. What do you guys think?