001

Break Free

 

 

You pushed the glasses up your nose as you went through the hallway.

Almost there… you cheered mentally seeing your locker in the distance.

Until you were shoved to the floor.

Realizing your glasses fell off, you felt around the floor, partially blind trying to find them. You could hear the laughs of students around you and opted to ignore it. As you squinted at your vicinity, you heard your heart shatter… or was that sound of glass?

"Oops." A male voice sounded, a tone very opposite of apologetic. 

You kept in your snarky comment bubbling at your lips, then looked to where the sound might be coming from. You saw a blurry tall figure, hoping this was the culprit who broke the thing you needed on a daily basis. 

"Were those your glasses?" He asked, and you could hear the mocking smile. 

You just got up, feeling your way up the wall to keep yourself steady. Not responding, you flipped your backpack in front of you and opened it. Once you got what you were reaching for, it was placed on your nose as you blinked to focus your surroundings. 

"Ah that's better." You smiled, putting on your backpack properly. "I'm actually late for something, so if you'll excuse me." You brushed past the male and his friends. 

You got to your locker and emptied its contents into your bag. 

"Don't think you can get away that easily, cow!" He yelled at your back. You stopped at the nickname you were given when the school year started. "I will get you." He sneered.

You turned and sent a smirk his way. "Noted." And with that you left. 

 

Time to turn a new leaf.

Hoseok huffed in frustration. Teasing Gyu EunSu always managed to make his day better, but today was different. She walked off in a confidence that he did not take lightly. 

"She will get it tomorrow morning." Hoseok growled under his breath.

"Don't worry hyung," Taehyung patted the older's shoulder. "Let's just get to the dance studio."

Little did either of them know, they may never see her again.