005

Dance Again

"You better have a good reason for pulling me out of work, Yixing." ShinAh scowled at the boy across from her.

Just moments ago she was working, everything  was normal, until Yixing burst through the doors and took ShinAh to the side, yelling back to her boss that he needed to speak with her.

"I promise it will be." He assured her. "Ok I know you don't like talking about it, but I know you miss dancing." Yixing stated blunty which she flinched a little at.

"Ok… maybe a little…" she sighed.

"Well I might have a friend who can help you." He smiled walking to the door.

"I told you Yixing, if you name it I've probably-"

"Kai, this is Min; Min, Kai."

Lay brought in a guy not much older than her. Both stared at each other for a moment.

"Jongin??"

"ShinAh??"

They both realized who they were looking at and hugged.

"Wait you two know each other?" Yixing pointed between them.

"Yeah! Well we did," ShinAh began.

"We got our dance injuries around the same time." Jongin continued. "Are you dancing again!?" He turned back to her with a hopeful smile.

She returned a small smile, but shook her head. "No."

Jongin didn't want to believe it. They talked about getting better together, then dancing together once they were healed.

"What happened?" It came out like a whisper.

She looked down. "I broke our promise. I couldn't handle it."

Kai immediately pulled her into a hug. While they were both in physical therapy they promised they'd dance together one day.

"It's ok ShinAh, I know the pain. Quite literally, too." He chuckled.

She chuckled and pulled away. "Thanks." She looked down in shame.

"But you really should get back into dancing. I mean it will hurt in the beginning, but I know you're strong enough to get through it." He looked at her.

ShinAh gave him a grateful smile. Then remembered they weren’t alone.

"Yixing," she looked back to the poor third wheel. "Thank you." She walked over to him. "Bringing your friend here really helped." She smiled.

"Maybe hyung and I can help you!" Jongin exclaimed.

Lay looked at her with a shrug. "If you don't mind us helping."

ShinAh nodded. "I'd rather be around people I know quite honestly." She admitted.

They set up a date and ShinAh realized she'd been taken from work long enough so she excused herself.

"Hyung how do you know her?" Jongin asked inquisitively.

"I just met her here." Both guys took a seat at a table.


not as long as the last two but maybe I can keep this one going. I did like the idea of this story when it came to me the first go around.

What do you guys think? to update or to not update?