a dream.

Perhaps Love

y : guess what

n : what y

: i love you

n : o:

 

the class is almost finished, everyone’s dying to get out of class since it was friday, which meant the chaewon would be sleeping over to minjoo’s condo as usual. chaewon couldn’t wait to tell minju what happened this day to her. she wanted to spend time with her already.

 

after another hour of torture, the class was finally dismissed and chaewon ran all the way to the other department to fetch minjoo, who was still having class.

 

thirty minutes have passed and minjoo’s class has been dismissed. she went out of their room and saw chaewon patiently waiting for her.

 

she looked adorable,

like a puppy waiting for its owner.

 

how cute.

 

“let’s go!” chaewon excitedly said, grabbing her wrist and ran until they reached the parking, in front of chaewon’s car.

 

after an hour of traffic, at last, they have finally arrived at minjoo’s unit. minjoo noticed that chaewon looked tired. like tired tired. so she asked her. “chae, do you want to sleep? you can take a nap, i’ll just wake you up when dinner’s finished.” she said, as she went inside the kitchen.

 

“ nah. i’ll watch you cook, i want to see your cooking skills again. “ chaewon answered as she leaned to the kitchen’s aisle, facing minjoo. minjoo only nodded and preceded to cook.

 

“ that looks delicious, cant i eat it already? “ chaewon asks. in which minjoo anwers with “ set up the table so you can eat. “ chaewon nods and followed what she was told.

 

-

 

they were watching a movie. it was heart warming yet heart breaking. “why did they have to leave each other though? they could’ve tried it first!” chaewon exclaimed. “they already knew it wouldn’t work, if they’re still meant to be, then they’ll meet each other when they are ready.” minjoo answered.

 

“but still!” chaewon argued. “if i were her, i would’ve told them that i love them and i’d be willing to try. i’d rather risk trying to work it out rather than just letting it go without even doing or risking something. “ chaewon continued. “mhm. you do have a point. but they needed to grow individually. they wont grow if they only depended on each other. “ minjoo answered. chaewon only nodded and pouted.

 

the movie was already finished. and it was already three in the morning. time really is fast when you are with your special someone, huh? they were silent. but they were comfortable.

 

it was a comforting silence.

 

but their minds were noisy and full of thoughts though.

 

“chae, guess what.” minjoo silently muttered, chaewon wouldn’t be able to catch that minjoo called her if the room wasnt silent. “what?” chaewon asked. she was curious what was the girl thinking of.

 

“i love you. “ minjoo whispered.

 

oh.

 

chaewon gets taken aback and flustered.

 

oh?

 

silence.

 

“what?” she was unsure on what to answer.

 

she was to shocked to hear that. minjoo looked anywhere and everywhere she could stare at, but at her. she looked at the wall clock above the tv. “oh, it’s already three am. i- i’ll be sleeping. “ minjoo stood up but was pulled by chaewon back to her seat.

 

“look at me.” chaewon told her. she feels embarrassed, she doesn’t want to look at her. “please?” chaewon pleaded. in which she obliged. “look at my eyes.” she commands. the other follows. “what do you mean by that?” chaewon asked her.

 

she was softly cupping her cheeks, afraid she might break minjoo. “i love, love you.” minjoo whispers and looked looks. “nooo, look at me. “ chaewon whines. she doesn’t want to force minjoo just because she was still softly cupping her cheeks. instead, she wants minjoo to look at her with her own will. minjoo slowly looks at her, face flushed, embarrassment evident in her face, which made chaewon smile at her.

 

“, i love you too.” chaewon could only smile wider. who wouldn’t? the girl you love, loves you too. it’s a dream you wouldn’t want to wake up from.

 

what?

 

it was minjoo's turn to be surprised.

 

minjoo’s mouth was slight agape due to shock. chaewon’s words were still fresh, she can’t believe it. the love of her life, loves her?

 

oh my God.

 

if this is a dream she doesn’t want to wake up. “can you.. repeat that again?” she muttered.

 

“i love you. “ chaewon kissed her forehead. “i love you. “ her right hand. “i love you. so much, minjoo. to the moon and never back.” chaewon giggles. “oh God i just confessed!” she whispered at herself. minjoo could only smile.

 

“god. you’re so cute. i love you. to the moon and never back. “ she muttered and gave chaewon a quick peck on the lips as she gets tackled with a such warm hug from kim chaewon.

 

fin.

 

-

 

 

AYO. anyway this was a draft from my phone, so apologies for any typo and such. i made it like an ungodly hour and it was actually meant for yenyul but i thought that it fits 2kim more? idk maybe its just me

 

if yall have some erm. reqs or prompts ill try to make it w my wackass writing skills, just lmk on twt @ilykmj god that username is ty