Day 0

Falling for my master

[Thursday]

The secretary walked into the CEO office with an enveloped in his hand. He knocked on the door, then gently open the door and entered. He halted when he saw the director of Zeus Pvt. Industry along with his daughter, Ino. One glance from Yuta and the secretary excuse himself.

“When will those people stop bothering young master?”, the secretory thought to himself as he looked down from the 10th floor to the busy road.

>>>

 

“This is the layout of the hotel for the banquet. It will take place in Zeus Hotel.” The secretory handed the envelop. “And the preparation is done. May I ask why Young master is assigned when your father has promised that you wouldn’t be working on this after you become the CEO?”

“It was not a promise. He said he will try not to get me involve. And I love being on the other side too. I just don’t like this position.”

Yuta went through the layout and continued, “I am sorry, Winwin, for making you come back to this work.”

“It’s only my duty, young master.”

 

Yuta stopped whatever he was doing and looked up to Winwin who was standing in front of him. Winwin was flustered by the sudden gaze of his master. He could not maintain the eye contact. He blushed as he looked down to his shiny black shoes.

“How many times have I told you not to call me ‘Young Master’?”

“Huh?”, Winwin looked up in surprise. “Umm…maybe a few times.”

“And?”, Yuta asked.

Winwin immediately replied, “I am sorry. I am not use to calling young master by name.”

“Then call me ‘Onii-sama’”, Yuta grinned.

“Huh?!!”, Winwin exclaimed in disbelief and his face turned red. Yuta was loving the whole situation, teasing Winwin.

 

>>>

 

A black Audi e-tron rolled in and stopped before the hotel. A valet came running and opened the door. In one of the finest royal blue tuxedos, Yuta got off the car and passed the key to the valet. At the entrance, the guard scanned Yuta and checked his name on invited guest list. As soon as he walked in, he inspects the interior and the place was heavily guarded.

 

The voice from his secret earpiece spoke, “We are in. The target is on the second floor.” Winwin and his team was operating from inside a van at the parking lot near the Zeus Hotel. His team hacked into the security system. In case anything happens out of plan, they would act as the back-up.

 

It was quite a chill evening. Yuta took a glass of champagne from the passing waiter and walked towards the host. It didn’t take him long to notice Yuta. A young, excellent and rich man, the perfect man any corrupted officials would want to take on their side.

“Mr. Nakamoto. I was not expecting a busy man like you to attend my humble party.” The candidate put up an act to win his favor. Yuta perceived his target was keeping an eye on him as he shook hands with the candidate. It would be hard for him to separate the target from the candidate.

 

“Yuta-kun!”

Just hearing the voice made Yuta’s skin crawl. Ino sprinted towards him and flung her hands around Yuta’s arm. Seeing the girl with sparkling eyes, Yuta’s face clearly expressed a sense of disgust. He politely pushed her hands away.

“I should leave you two alone.” The candidate bowed and left. The target followed him and before leave he stared at Ino’s hand still hanging on to Yuta. He glared at Yuta as he walked away.

Yuta looked at the girl and smirked.

 

Rounds of introduction came up to Yuta to which he gave no interest but a fake smile. As he walked around the interior, Winwin from the other side gave directions. The candidate gave a speech and after that, the banquet started. Yuta got closer and leaned to whisper at Ino’s ear making sure his target sees them.  It worked. The target fell for it.

Yuta seduced Ino and took her to an empty hall way. Yuta couldn’t hide his smile of satisfaction as his target followed them to the hall way. He wanted to play some more before he preys upon his target. He pulled Ino to an exit to the staircase. He signaled Winwin to cut the CCTV of the staircase. Winwin did so. But he still could see them through his screen.

Yuta pinned Ino to the wall and bit his lips. He moved closer to her lips. Ino closed her eyes and waited for him to land his lips on hers. Winwin eyes were fixed on the screen, watching silently. From his angle, they have kissed.

Right that moment, Ino’s father called her. “Argh, what a bad timing!”

“Another time then”, Yuta guided her through the door. Ino apologized and left in hurry. After making sure Ino was out of sight, Yuta went back to the staircase.

Yuta opened the door and his target swung his fist first. “How dare ya!”, the angry man pulled him by his collar. Yuta took the first hits. Yuta blocked but he purposefully let him hit on his face. His target tried to punch him again but Yuta stopped him.

“I hope you are satisfied……. Sayonara.”

Swift and clean. Yuta slit his throat with the sharp knife he hid underneath his shoe. He took out a small cotton wiper and wiped out the places he had touched to get rid of finger-prints. Then he quickly left the place.