Day 1

Falling for my master

[Back at the mansion]

 

Yuta took off his coat as he marched towards his room. “Is father home?”, he asked to one of the maids trailing behind him.

“He is not at the moment, Young Master.”

Yuta waved his hand and the maids went about to do their works. He quickly turned around and squint his eyebrows seeing Winwin still following him. “Do you need something?”

“Young Master, let me tend to your wound.” Winwin held up the small first-aid kit. Yuta looked at him in confusion. Pointing his finger on his lips, Winwin added, “Here.”

There was a small cut on Yuta’s lips. Yuta smiled and patted Winwin’s head. “It’s okay. This is nothing. Go now. And as of today, you did well.”

Winwin hesitated for a moment. Then he took out an ointment and hold it out to Yuta. “At least apply this.” After handing the ointment, Winwin left. Yuta felt something wrong with Winwin’s expression before he left, but he didn’t care enough to stop him and ask.

 

>>>

[Three weeks later]

 

“Win, I need you now!”, the phone was cut immediately.

Winwin quickly rushed to the CEO office. “Young Master, is something wrong?”, Winwin enquired as he catches his breathe.

“We are going on a business trip. Cancel all plans for the next three days. We are leaving tomorrow morning.”

“We?”, Winwin asked to make himself clear.

Yuta raised his brow. “You. And. Me. My secretary.”

It was their first business trip together since Yuta became the CEO. For some reason, Winwin was in a good mood. “Why is it making me so happy?”, Winwin looked at his reflection on the mirror.  As if a girl swoon in love, he smiled from ear to ear.  Coming back to his senses, Winwin shook his head and continued packing his luggage. “What am I thinking?”

 

[Morning, 8:00, Airport]

Yuta and Winwin boarded the Nakamoto private plane and left for Beijing.

In the plane, Winwin gave the elaborate meeting schedules. Yuta, without changing his gaze, kept listening to Winwin. 

“…This is where they want to meet. Our men there have already secur- “

“Did you buy a new suit?”, Yuta’s unexpected question caught Winwin off guard.

“Ah, this?”, Winwin smiled. “Yes, I bought it recently. I always wanted to own a decent black suit.”

“But you always wear black.”

“Haha.” Winwin laughed awkwardly.

“You look good in it.” Yuta’s compliment made him feel butterflies in the stomach.

They have known each other since childhood and Winwin always have trouble speaking freely to Yuta, while most of the time Yuta treat him like a younger brother. But what could he expect when he was just a pawn under the Nakamoto family? However, he was thankful to the family because they took him in and brought him up to who he was today.

 

Once they reach, they were stationed at the City Grand Hotel. Yuta and Winwin rooms were adjacent to each other. Winwin fell flat on the white fluffy bed, exhausted from the long flight. *Ting* A message popped on the screen.

Young Master: Come to the hotel lounge for dinner after u freshen up

After taking a warm shower, Winwin put on his favorite white shirt and black pants. With his usual cologne sprayed on and his hair fixed, he left for the hotel dining hall.

 

When he entered the room, a waiter asked him, “Do you have a reservation, sir?”

“Nakamoto” The waiter showed him the way to his master’s table. He was surprise to see a familiar face on the table, chatting with his master. He bowed and joined them.

“Is he your secretary?”, Ino asked.

“Yes”, Yuta replied.

“I never eat with my secretary on the same table.” Ino sneered at Winwin. Winwin couldn’t dare to look up.

“He is someone important to me. If you are disgusted to be on the same table, then you might want to join your father over there.” Yuta rebuked her. Winwin could not be any happier when his master takes his side but he didn’t show it. Ino apologized and continued to dined with them.

“Have you thought about what we talked?”, Ino questioned Yuta.

“It is not something that I can decide on my own.” Yuta answered politely. ‘What is with the sudden change of attitude?’, Winwin thought to himself. ‘A moment ago, he scolded her and now he is flirting with her right in front of me. And what did they talk about?’ Seeing Ino clingy to Yuta made Winwin loose his appetite.

“If you will excuse me.” Winwin stood up and left them. The rest of the night he couldn’t sleep a wink.

The next morning, they were on their way to meet their business partner. Yuta kept glancing to Winwin while Winwin was appreciating the scenery outside the window.

“Why did you leave early yesterday?” When no reply came, Yuta asked again. “Win, why did you leave without having dessert?”

“Huh?”, Winwin pardoned to repeat what he said.

“I order your favorite dessert yesterday. But you left early.”

“I am sorry. I was full so- “

“Never do that again. You must mind your manners.”

“Yes, I will keep that on mind.”

 

After the business meeting, they came back to the city. Yuta informed Winwin that for the rest of the two days, he could enjoy himself. To take it as a vacation.