Day 2

Falling for my master

[DAY2 IN BEIJING]

“I don’t know if father has told you, but you were brought from here. So, take your time to explore your birthplace.” Yuta grant Winwin the permission to do whatever he wants.

Winwin has never been so excited. Ever since he could remember, he has never left Japan. It was his first time leaving the country where he grew up and that too, a trip to his birthplace, China.

“But Young master, are you not coming with me?”

Yuta had some other work to do and could not join him. Upon hearing it, Winwin quickly declined his permit and wished to help his master instead. “How can I enjoy myself when Young master is working?”

Winwin was so adamant with his words that Yuta decided to go along with him and enjoy himself too.

>>>

Yuta and Winwin arrived at a tourist spot. THE FORBIDDEN CITY.

Seeing Winwin dumbstruck at the view of the spot, Yuta smiled to himself. “Win. Come this way.”

Yuta grasp Winwin’s wrist so that they do not get separated in the crowd of tourists. They followed a group of tourists with a guide. Once in a while getting the load of work off the shoulder and relaxing made Yuta’s mind refresh and calm. If only he wasn’t a Nakamoto, maybe he would be enjoying his whole life like this. Being a hotshot, all eyes were on him. Not only that, he bore the secret of the Nakamoto family.  “Win, let do this once in a while.” Yuta happily turned around to Winwin.

“H-huh?”

“Win! Are you alright?” Yuta was surprised to see Winwin turning red. Yuta checked his forehead and Winwin was burning. “You are burning up. Let’s go to a hospital. Now.”

“H-huh?”, Winwin exclaimed again. Yuta dragged Winwin all way to the exit and quickly called for a cab.

“Young master…It’s alright.” Winwin stopped him. “I am okay. It’s just…it’s because of the crowd. I was getting hot. That’s why.”

“Are you sure you are alright?”, Yuta asked to make sure he was okay.

“Yes. Let’s us go back to the hotel. Young master also has work to do.”

Yuta also thought it would be best to go back too so that Winwin can rest.

 

>>>

[At the hotel]

 

Winwin closed the door and stood against it. He stared blankly in the room and his mind continuously play the only part he remembered vividly of the day. His young master holding his hand.

Winwin slapped himself hard on the cheek. He immediately groaned at the pain. “Ahhh! I am so stupid.”

He went to his bed and curl up. “It was not the crowd. It was you.” Before he realized, he fell asleep like a baby.

 

 

*ding-dong*

Winwin rubbing his eyes got up to get the door. He looked through the peephole. The door bell rang again. “Room service.” Winwin didn’t remember calling for a room service. Since he went to sleep without dinner, he thought maybe it was his master who ordered for him. He opened the door and the service-man push the cart in his room.

“Thank you. Is…there a name?”

“Yes. Someone told us to send it here. Let me get the card.” The man bent down to get something from underneath the cart. In the blink of an eye, the man pulled out a knife and swung it across Winwin’s face. Thanks to his quick reflex, Winwin avoided a serious cut. Winwin tried to get hold of the situation but the man was skilled with his knife, probably an assassin. Being at a disadvantage with no arms, Winwin falls back to defense.

However, the man would soon regret targeting Winwin. Winwin has been trained since he could walk to protect his Young master and he was the best among his comrades in close combat. He twisted the assassin’s arm and elbowed him in the face. He dropped his knife. Winwin quickly kicked it under the bed. Now it was a fist-to-fist fight. Since the walls were sound-proof, nobody would hear them. So, Winwin has only one option. Finish the man right there and check on his master. And so, he did. He knocked the man out and tied him in the bathroom with his bath-robe.

Winwin rang on his master’s doorbell but there was no answer. He ran back to his room and climbed out of his window. He saw the lights were on. Suddenly, there was a bang against the window from inside. It was a silhouette of two people struggling and then they were pulled inside. Winwin hurriedly slid carefully on the small protruding design on the wall to reach the other window. He broke the window and jumped in. To his surprise, there was a giant muscular man choking his master. He immediately attacked the man. It was 2 vs 1.

The man pulled out a knife which was similar to the same one from the previous assassin. Yuta noticed a cut on Winwin’s arm and instantly caught up to what was happening. Both tried their best to bring down the man. The man managed to cut Yuta at his abdomen. He tried to stab him but Winwin jumped from behind and head-locked him.  Not only the man was a skilled assassin, he has quite a muscular strength too. He broke free and caught Winwin by his hand and throw him across the room. It was the first time Yuta was facing a man who can take on him and Winwin’s combined attack.

“Win! Arghh!” Yuta was losing too much blood.

The man charged with his knife at Winwin who was on the ground groaning in pain. He picked him up by his throat and pinned him on the wall. The man sneered and stabbed him. It all happened so fast. Yuta somehow managed to slide in the small gap between the man and Winwin and get himself stab. Taking this millisecond of wonderstruck, Yuta draw the knife out of him and recompensed the man by slitting his throat.

 Not long after, Yuta fell on his knees.

“ONII-SAMA!!!” Winwin cried. “Someone, help!”

Yuta smiled as he caressed Winwin’s face with his bloody hand, “You finally called me Onii-sama.”