Intro

Falling for my master

‘The Nakamoto Company has made the headline once again’

The photo of Mr. Nakamoto, chairman of Nakamoto Company, bowing to the crowd occupied half the front page of the newspaper.

“They are like our guardians. They always appear when the people need help.” Few people in front of the newspaper stall talked amongst themselves. Japan was hit with a terrible storm and have left the people with shortage of food and shelter. Nakamoto Com., though originally an automobile company has spread its branches and developed other industries like textiles, tourist spots and sports complex. They are known for their charities for the orphanage and disaster management.  And most importantly for their corruption free in the working environment.

“I hope their nobility do not change in the time of their successors.” One of the people said.

 

‘Nakamoto Yuta has succeeded the Nakamoto Company as the new CEO after his father Nakamoto Tatsuo retired two weeks ago’

A photo of Yuta taken with his father and the chairman, his grandfather, was flashed on the front page of the web.

Some high school girls drooled on the photo. “The perfect example of young, handsome and rich.” The girls screamed over the phone.

 

>>>

 

‘The director of Lia Tech found dead in his house’

The rumors surrounding the director of Lia Tech, Mr. K as the head of corruption in the Osaka technology firm has been disclosed last night. Mr. K was found dead on his bedroom floor with files and papers of his underground works. He was also involved in the case of 16 young girls in Zeus Hotel nine months ago.

However, the police have no clue on who is behind the murder of Mr. K.

 

Unidentified killer on the loose?  With the rate of corruption increasing, the rate of murder for ranks with bad repute also increases.’

 

‘Mayor’s daughter gang . Is this the prize for participating the presidency election?’

 

‘The unknown killer has strike again.’

>>>

 

The butler dash in the large hall where Yuta was practicing fencing with his tutor. He bowed his head slightly and spoke, “Young master, your father asked for your presence.”

There was no reply. Yuta continued to fence with no concern and managed to hit his tutor gaining him a point. The servant on the side traced their points.

The butler cleared his throat and once again spoke but louder this time. “In his chamber.”

 

Yuta instantly stopped, dismissed the tutor and made his way to his father chamber immediately.

 

Yuta entered a study room which gave a vintage vibe. There was a large globe in the middle. Yuta walked across it and saw his father behind his desk going through some papers. “Father?”

“Oh, you are here.”

His father Tatsuo, retired from the CEO position with the excuse of his old age to manage their underground assassination group. Yuta was the former leader, taking orders from the chairman and his father.

 

Yuta stood before the desk with hands behind his back, waiting for his father to continue.

“I know what I have said. And I am sorry. But this must be carried out by you. It’s an absolute kill. No evidence. I have sent the file in your mail. You have one week.” The father spoke with seriousness. For a man in his 50s, he has quite a muscular physique and composite. He looked intimidating in every way. Yuta might have taken his father’s gene.

 

>>>

 

Back at his room, Yuta checked the mail which was subjected as ‘CLASSIFIED: RANK ZZ’. He opened the file attached with a password.

The file reveals a photo of a man with a scar on his right chin stamped with TARGET and the rest of the page followed with the man’s details.

On the next page contains the elaborate plan of the assassination. On the coming Saturday night, a banquet is prepared by one of the candidates running for President. Many well-known people with power will be attending it. In the media’s eye, the candidate was a man of words and a person with pure intention for the betterment of the society. Underneath, he runs a gang which help him do all his dirty works while he stays clean. The target was his right-hand man.

If such a person becomes a president, the country is done for. So, it was Yuta’s duty to remove the limbs.