Alex and the great changes

The Moment

Alex held her cheek.

'He kissed'

'Park Yoochun kissed me'

'ASDFKJGKHL'

She opened her palm to look at the little piece of paper that Yoochun had given her, he had given her the contact details of the band.

She clutched the paper to heart, 'No one must know.'

'Mine' that Smeagol part of her brain whispered.

'I have a gold mine in my hand.'

'Halmoni is not going to believe this.' Alex smiled.

She quickly entered the numbers into her cellphone and chose to get rid of the paper in her fire place that day. 

The weeks past.

Alex goes grocery shopping with Changmin. They have conversations about liberal arts especially history, Changmins is very insightful. He gives her book recommendations as they argue over ingredients for dinner.

Changmin gives her a few facts on Joan of Arc, ''She was burned at the stake for heresy.  She was a peasant girl who eventually became the saviour of France.''

Alex nodded. '' I read that she was only 19 and at the time of her death she had requested a crucfix to be held oout so that she could pray to the heavens.''

Alex  is invited over for multiple dinners at the DBSK apartment.

Yunho taught Alex some basic gymnastics that he had picked up in middle school before he had become a trainee.

He instructed her to not bend her knee to much or she would risk injuring herself.

''I know....'' She smiled. He had given her a small grin.

Jaejoong was a great cook. Everytime she is over she's always tasting something.

''Today's menu is mille-feuille, a pastry consisting of vanilla custard, much different from the Napoleon.''

She took a bite of the pastry, in delight, ''Delicious Oppa.'' 

''I am enjoying this.''

Junsu would always discuss plays he would like to do. 

''If you worked on your English Oppa, maybe Broadway.'' She smiled at him.

Yoochun would basically kidnap her during the night for star-gazing, she loved those times the best. 

Alex became a close friend to the boys.

They trusted her.

She convinced them to leave together for the sake of their brotherhood in regards to SM Entertainment. They hated the conditions.


Alex P.O.V

I had begun a relationship with Yoochun after the whole issue with SM Entertainment had been resolved. The guys were following their sunbaes in the industry, SHINWHA, starting up their own company. The first two groups to sign with them after two years of battling out in courts with SNSD and SHINEE. 

The guys instituted medical evaluations twice every month and mental evaluations every week. They had picked up on the suicidical trend in the instruy, they wanted to prevent any of the employees from falling into the bracket. Yunho had begun looking more into Jonghyun's mental evaluation. He was still being evaluated, but he learned to open up and express himsmelf. He wasn't alone anymore. He had help. 

I was happy I could help the guys. 

 

xoxo

Alex Kwon


A/N I hope you all enjoyed this ending. I have found that while reviewing each of my stories, my perception of these stories have changed including my writing style. It's not the same it would have been two years or even five years ago. I am happy I can continue to update and finish these stories. I am finished with my degree so I am happy I can now have time to read and write. I am happy to have reconnected with some of my unnies and donsaengs. I only have a handful of stories left. 

~Upvote/Subscribe/Comment

~C/T