kmj.

paper hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Of all people you can call out at 2 AM, you chose me." The younger quirked an eyebrow up. "And I can't drink too." 

 

"You don't have classes later." She dryly chuckled. "Aeri has a quiz on Ms. Kang's class, she can't miss it."

 

"Wow, very considerate of you." Yizhuo uttered with sarcasm lingering in her tone. "How about my beauty sleep then? My health? My skin cells huh?"

 

"Shut up, you can always hibernate whenever you want kid." Minjeong frowned, tapping the seat beside her for the younger to occupy. "Besides, Jimin won't know...unless you snitch on me."

 

"Hell nah, she'll have me grounded in no time if she finds out I came here." Yizhuo frowned, taking a sit beside the older. "What are you doing here anyway? I thought you don't drink."

 

"Hm, can't sleep." Minjeong muttered, putting down her bottle down at their table. How long has it been since she last went out for drink? She can't remember, she just know that it's been a long time since then. She couldn't sleep after doing her plates that is due on Tuesday that's why she ended up taking a walk and ended up in her cousin's gig place.

 

One of her comfort places.

 

"You should have shoved a sleeping pill-"

 

"And..." She cut the younger's words with a glare, she tried sleeping pills before and she does not like what happened after. "I miss her so much."

 

"Ew." Yizhuo frowned, she and Minjeong are close that's a fact but she's never used on her being blunt about her feelings. Minjeong loves playing around you see. "You were literally just together yesterday Kim Minjeong, how lovesick are you?"

 

Minjeong nearly rolled her eyes, right, Yizhuo doesn't know anything.

 

She just closed her eyes and leaned on her seat, feeling a little drowsy as she already had more than two bottles that time. "Great, now you won't answer my question." Yizhuo whined. "After I came here, sacrificed my stable sleep schedule because of your whiny ."

 

"Just shut up and drink with me Yizhuo." Minjeong shot her eyes open and gave a sealed bottle to the younger who immediately shook her head.

 

"Hell nah!"

 

"Come on, you say curse words to me you can do this." She dryly snickered. "Besides, Jimin won't know."

 

Yizhuo quirked an eyebrow. "How are you so sure?"

 

Minjeong pressed her lips together. "She won't, I promise that." She uttered. Yizhuo was skeptical but took the bottle anyway. Minjeong smiled for the first time that day, and wrapped an arm around the younger's shoulders as she scooted closer to her.

 

 

 

 

 

[You where were you? You missed the quiz you know!]

 

"Yeah yeah I know." Minjeong chuckled. Right, she's blockmates with Aeri but she didn't care about everything related to school anymore, and Ms. Kang likes her so she knows she'll be fine. "How was it?" She asked, as she stared at her reflection, her eyes are swollen and red.

 

[Hard! I hate it here, I was looking forward because you're my seat mate but you ghosted me!]

 

"I told you I won't attend." Minjeong giggled and yawned, it was 11 in the morning and she just woke up. It was around 5 AM when Yizhuo finally managed to pull her away from the bottles and had her freshen up first at the playground near her apartment building before throwing her drowsy being on her bed, god she can barely remember anything from last night. "Anyway, what's our schedule today? Do we still have class or?"

 

[Of course we do so you better get your here now, Jimin is looking for you too!]

 

"She what now?" Her eyebrow quirked up. Wow, that's a first. "What does she need?"

 

[What do you mean by that? She said you promised to spend lunch with her today, are you okay Minjeong? Don't tell me you forgot about it?]

 

Minjeong pressed together. She could hear Aeri calling her out over the phone and she knows that the older would smack the hell out of her if she's beside her. She ended the call and threw her phone away, Jimin looking for her is a first this month. Her phone rang again but she chose to ignore it knowing that it could be Aeri, she doesn't want to have her poor ear to suffer again with Aeri's constant blabbers. Minjeong lazily rose up from her bed and walked to her closet. This day would be a long day.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter