⤪FOUR⤨

The Idol's Love Vol. 3 - Gang AU

Min Gi can feel the warmth of the light on her face, but she doesn’t want to wake up just yet, the warmth all around her was too heavenly. She shrinks down in the bed, under the covers, and wraps herself around the warmth as more warmth wraps around her from behind.

“Too hot,” she hears someone mumble, but still she wraps tighter around the wall of heat in front of her.

Suddenly she’s flipped on her back. Her eyes open and there’s a bare chest above her, hands holding her wrist down. She looks up to see Jaehyun above her, looking at her. She looks to the side to see Johnny, arms wrapped around her torso, smiling.

“I told you. I don’t cuddle.”

She looks back to Jaehyun, who is looking at her with a spark in his eyes. She isn’t scared but it’s a feeling like she’s prey and he’s a predator coming for her. She can feel her face heat up, but not from the sun streaming in from the window.

“I didn’t do it on purpose,” she says.

“Mmm.” Johnny stretches his long body, and then curls back around her, pressing into Jaehyun. “Me either.”

His morning voice was deep and gravely, and it vibrated against Min Gi. She liked how it sounded.

Jaehyun rolls his eyes, and lets go of Min Gi’s wrist, sitting up but still straddling her. Johnny lets go enough to give him room and then cuddle back around her.

Jaehyun leans over to reach his phone beside the bed, and when he straightens, phone in hand, he’s still straddling Min Gi. “We woke up late,” he says, scrolling through his phone. “We have two hours until the president comes.”

Johnny’s playful demeanor is gone as Min Gi watches his face change completely to a scary serious one. He unfurls his body from around her and sits up in bed. “And the kids?”

“About an hour,” Jaehyun replies. He gets up from Min Gi and walks off the bed, heading into the closet. “Get dressed, Min Gi.”

“Is she coming to breakfast?” Johnny asks.

“Well… we have to feed her.”

“The president will not like it,” Johnny says, getting up and grabbing his phone. “But after all the work we’ve done, he might just let it slide.

Jaehyun walks back out and lays clothes down on the bed as Min Gi stretches out her limbs. She sits up and paws at the clothes, seeing a tight bright red dress and matching robe. The robe was long, and had feathers around the arms, like a fancy house wife robe.

“Seriously,” she says, holding up the robe to them.

“Matching shoes,” Johnny smiles as he walks out of the closet, holding red slides with more feathers on it.

“Can’t I pick my own clothes?” she asks.

“No,” they both said at once.

Min Gi watched as both men got dressed, not ashamed to dress in front of her or each other. Unlike last night, there was no fire burning through her. She saw men, half- men, with amazing bodies but she was unfazed, as if she saw that kind of thing every day, but she didn’t. She just shrugged her shoulders at herself, and slipped off the bed. She began to undress, even though the boys were still in the room dressing, and watching. She took off the shirt, the shorts and the underwear, leaving her completely , and she could feel their eyes on her.

“You at least bought me underwear, right?” she asks, walking to the closet.

“The lacey kind,” Johnny laughs to her.

She admires all the guns on one side of the wall and is even more impressed by how neat and organized it is. She doesn’t look over as Jaehyun walks in, but he doesn’t look at her either.

“Don’t touch,” he simply says, as he opens up a draw. “Here. . Don’t wear a bra. And hurry up.”

He leaves the closet and Min Gi can hear footsteps down the stairs before she takes her eyes off the guns, promising herself to look at the knives later.

“There’s make up and things in the bathroom,” Johnny shouts up, “look pretty. “

Min Gi shakes her head as she puts on the that Jaehyun had taken out of the drawer. They were lacy, just like Johnny had said. Not rushing at all, she walks out the closet and starts putting on the dress, the robe, and the house shoes that were laid out for her. Then she walks into the bathroom to admire herself in the floor to ceiling mirrors. She looked good, and though most people would be happy with that, it was just a fact to her. It didn’t move her.

She notices a vanity on the side, and sits down, looking at all the makeup lined up for her. It was expensive stuff. Things she never used before. For all this, she’d have to take out her phone and watch youtube beauty tutorials. And just as she thought that, she remembered that she didn’t have her phone and hadn’t since they took her away.

She sighs, and picks up mascara and some lipstick. “This will have to do,” she thinks to herself. She applies it slowly, making sure her eyelashes are even and tall and not just smeared with black ink, and then she lightly applies lipstick to the insides of her lips, in a neutral color. The dress was already bold, she didn’t need to be.

She looks at herself once more, and then gets up, all done. She leaves the bathroom, walks to the end of the room and begins to walk down the stairs. She can hear voices speaking but they’re too far away. But the closer she gets the clearer they get, and it sounds like a lot of people talking at once.

She walks past the door to the torture room, through the living room and the kitchen and stops at a door that all the voices are coming out of. She’s not sure whether to knock or just walk in, so she chooses just to walk.

As soon as the door opens and she walks in, the voices instantly quiets down. She looks into the room to see an enormous dining room, with a long rectangle table sitting at least twenty people. All eyes are on her as she begins to walk into the room. Jaehyun, who was sitting at the middle of the table, stands up, walks a bit closer to her, and holds out his hand. When she reaches close enough and grabs it, he pulls her into him, bringing his body tight onto hers and face near her ear.

She can feel his breath on her as he whispers. “These are dangerous people, and they’ll kill you as soon as you offend them. So watch your mouth.”

Jaehyun leans back so she can see his face, and without a smile he kisses the corner of her lip.

He then leads her to an empty chair beside him and beside Johnny so that she is sitting in between them. Before she can sit down, Johnny stands up and pulls her close to him just as Jaehyun lets go of her. Johnny whispers into her ear,” I don’t know what Jaehyun said to you, I just want to whisper too. And I’m not afraid of getting a little lipstick on me. “

Johnny pulls back and kisses her on the lips, not afraid of getting lipstick on him at all as he opens his mouth and kisses her deeper. Min Gi has to push him away as Jaehyun clears his throat.

“Boys,” Min Gi says, “it’s not polite to whisper in front of guests.” She sits down in her chair, crosses her legs, and puts her hands in her lap. She looks everyone in the eyes and then finally looks at the man across from her.

Now this was a man, tall and thin but graceful. His face, however, was serious, and she knew that he had to be the president. She knew that most people would be scared as they looked at him, but that made Min Gi excited. “Good Morning, Mr. President.”

“And who is this unexpected guest?” He asks.

“President Lee,” Jaehyun says, “This is Shin Min Gi, my girlfriend.”

Min Gi wanted to look at him, questioning but she knew better than let the president catch them in a lie.

“Mine too,” Johnny says.

“It doesn’t surprise me that you two are sharing, but it pisses me off that I lost this bet.” A guy sitting next to the President pulls out his wallet, takes out money and hands it to the president. Several other men around the table do the same but handing over money to other members at the table.

“How come no one told me about the bet?” Johnny asks, looking around the table.

“It was a bet to see whether you two were gay for each other. If we let you bet, wouldn’t that be cheating,” President Lee smiled.

“I’ve never slept with him,” Jaehyun says.

“Not the same as not being gay. Just not gay for each other,” Someone else at the table says. “But I guess since you have a girlfriend, then you could at least be bi.”

“The point of this meeting however wasn’t to discuss your uality but to discuss what exactly happened yesterday, and now… who this child is and why shouldn’t I kill her.”