⤪THREE⤨

The Idol's Love Vol. 3 - Gang AU

Min Gi lays out flat on the sofa, trying her hardest not to fall asleep and watch the show. Johnny had piled her plate full of food, and there was no way she was passing up Tang Su Yuk and Jjajangmyeon. 

“Because it’s moving day,” Johnny had smiled. 

Now they were in their large living room, watching Penthouse while they waited for Jaehyun to come back. It had been awhile. They finished a few episodes of Running Man before that. 

Min Gi can hear a door opening and closing, and she sits up. Johnny leans back in his chair, tilting his head back to look at the door, and he smiles as a blood covered Jaehyun walks in. Min Gi can’t help it. “What did you do to him?”

Jaehyun doesn’t look at her, and just walks past her. “You don’t want to know. It’s vivid. You’d be disgusted.”

“Maybe not,” she says.

“Well, I’m not going to relive it right now.” He walks into the open kitchen and Min Gi follows his every move, watching him open the fridge to pull out water. She kept her eyes on him as he pulled off his shirt, and she didn’t even blush as she checked out his tattoo covered abs.

“Hey.”

She turns around in her seat to look at Johnny as he whips his shirt off. She takes the time to look at his blank abs but tattoo covered chest. “I get jealous,” he smiles. 

“You look good,” is all she says, before looking back at the tv.

“It’s almost time for bed. Go take a shower,” Jaehyun says to her, walking in from the kitchen. 

She was tired, but she ignored that fact. “I don’t like being told what to do,” she says, “you’re the one covered in blood. You go take a shower.”

“Did you give her the tour yet?” Jaehyun asks Johnny, looking right over her. 

“Was waiting on you.”

Jaehyun reaches down and grabs her hand, pulling her up from the couch and dragging her to the stairs. She looks at the door that leads to the torture room as they walk past it, Johnny on their hells.

They walked up the stairs, Min Gi moving fast to keep up with Jaehyun, until they reached the top of the stairs. It opened the floor up, so the second floor was an entire bedroom. The only doors up there sealed off the bathroom and what might be a closet. What Min Gi focused on was that there was only one bed. 

“Is this where I’m sleeping?” she asks.

“Yes.”

“And where are you sleeping?”

“There,” Jaehyun says, pointing to the bed. 

Min Gi knew in that situation she should blush, but she never felt that shy before. She was comfortable sharing beds with any gender, because she’s never been ually attracted. Had , yes, but never had to worry about the feeling of worrying about it. 

“And where do you sleep?” she asks Johnny.

“There.” He points to the bed.

“Do you usually share a bed, or am I just special?”

“You are special,” Johnny smiles, “but we do normally share a bed. No need to spend money on a bed when we can spend money on other things.”

Min Gi just nods, not understanding but not questioning it. “So we’re just going to have a big puppy pile to sleep?”

“Yes,” Johnny says.

“No,” Jaehyun counters, “I don’t cuddle. Bathroom.” Jaehyun points towards one of the closed off rooms but pulls her to the other. “Closet,” he says. 

He opens the door to the large walk-in closet, and she can’t help but be impressed. It was larger than any she’s ever seen, but it was the wall of weapons that caught her attention. She unconsciously reaches out for a knife until Jaehyun takes her hand and leads her to another side of the closet. 

“We already bought you some clothes,” Johnny says, coming up beside her, “when you were knocked out.”

“Am I a kidnapee… or a sugar baby?” Min Gi asks. 

Johnny stands closer til she can feel his breath on her neck. A brief spark fires deep in her belly, which excites her and confuses her.

“Whatever you want to be,” Johnny says, running a hand up her arm.

“Enough,” Jaehyun says. “Towels are in the bathroom,” he points, “clothes. Go take a shower.” 

Min Gi doesn’t object, her mind full of trying to understand what she just felt. She walks out of the closet and straight into the only other room in the large loft. She ignores the large projector on the wall. And the expansive game collection right next to it. 

The bathroom is as big as the closet, and fancier than Min Gi could have imagined. There’s a jacuzzi type tub off to one side, and she looks at the jets along the side as she wonders how they would feel against her skin. 

Out of nowhere, a thought hit her of what the boy's hands would feel like on her skin. She shakes her head and walks to the huge shower. Multiple shower heads are on the wall, and a speaker on the other side. There’s no glass sliding door or curtain, but the shower is so far into the wall, she guesses they don’t have to worry about water all over the floor. 

It takes a while to figure out the switches but finally she has three shower heads raining hot water all over her, and she loses herself in her thoughts as she melts.

Just that morning she had left work on her bike to pull up to her small house to watch fire engulf it. Now she was in an enormous house, with two men that she could admit were smoking hot, in their shower, ready to go to bed with me. 

She hears a knock at the door, which steals her away from her thoughts.

“Don’t use up all the hot water,” someone calls. 

She nods even though they can’t see her, and turns off the water, stepping out and wrapping herself in her towel. She walks out of the bathroom to see the boys playing a game on the projector that takes up half of the entire wall. Jaehyun looks up at her and stands up. He walks past her and enters the bathroom. She keeps walking to the closet. 

This time she ignores the weapons wall even though she wants to touch them. Feeling her tiredness weigh on her, she picks a shirt and some shorts and quickly puts them on, not caring what they look like. 

Before they can look at her, or say anything, she rushes to the bed, slides in the covers, and moves to the middle. Being in it, she sees how large it is and how tiny she feels in it. She tries to look up, but the bed is so soft that keeping her eyes open is a struggle.

“So cute,” she hears before her eyes close.