⤪TWO⤨

The Idol's Love Vol. 3 - Gang AU

A/N: A bit of violence and blood

 

The lights are too bright as she opens her eyes. She notices that she’s sitting down, and tries to stand up, but she’s stuck. She tries to pull her arms from behind her back, but she feels them tied together. She looks down to her feet and see’s the rope binding her.

Shin Min Gi shakes her head, trying hard to remember exactly what just happened, and why she’s tied up on the ground. But the only thing she can recall is getting in the car with a man, while the other brought her motorcycle along. 

She lifts her head and looks around the room. It’s a small concrete room, empty except for the man sitting in a chair in front of her, looking back at her. He looked a little beat up.

“They put you in a chair, but left me on the floor. My is hurting,” she says to him, but he says nothing back. “You think you can untie me?”

Again, he says nothing to her.

“You’re either dead or submissive, since you’re not tied up,” Min Gi says to herself. Then she looks at him. “If you try to jump scare me, I’ll run you through, got it?”

“I’m submissive,” the guy finally says, “They’re going to kill me either way. Why try to fight it?”

 Behind her back, she opens her arms as wide as she can, and slowly slips her hands underneath her . Since she’s skinny enough, and flexible, her upper body fits between her arms, and she’s able to slip her hands from underneath her and in front of her. Quickly she unties her wrist and then unties her ankles, while wondering if the two guys brought her here to kill her. “I don’t know,” she says, “maybe it’s just my pride, but I’m going down swinging.”

“I like the sound of that.” A man walks into the room, Jaehyun, and Johnny is right behind him. The guy in the chair cries. Johnny and Jaehyun look at her, smiling. “You took your binds off. See Jaehyun, I told you she was different.”

“Yeah,” Jaehyun replies, “We’ll see.”

They circle around the guy and he cries even harder. In a flash, Jaehyun grabs the guys arm, puts it on the guy’s own thigh and stabs a knife straight through his palm. The scream rocks Min Gi to her core. 

Jaehyun pulls the knife out and tosses it to Johnny who catches it, grabs the other arm to do the same. He swings the knife up, ready to strike.

“Wait!” Min Gi shouts. They still, Johnny with his arm still in the air above his head. Slowly, Min Gi crawls towards the man, who is whimpering in his chair. She reaches out to him and lifts his wounded hand from his thigh, which makes him cry out. She lifts it until it’s eye level. “Does it hurt?”

The man nods.

“Can you move your fingers?”

He shakes his head.

“Do you feel sorry for him? Want to protect him?” Jaehyun asks her.

Min Gi sets the man’s hand down and thinks. She looks down and notices she has blood on her hands. She wipes it on her jeans and looks up to Jaehyun. “This might make me a bad person, but I wanted to see what his hand would look like with a hole in the middle, and I was a little bummed that I couldn’t see straight through it. I forgot to feel sorry for him”

“It’s just a knife slit,” Johnny says, smiling at her, “you wouldn’t be able to see through it. I could do it with something that’s a big circle if you want to see it then.”

She looks to the man in the chair who is staring at her with wide eyes. He looks familiar to her.

“I’m sorry,” she says, “I don’t feel emotions the way others do.” Min Gi scoots back to the wall where she woke up. “Is this a bad guy like you guys and you're hurting him to... mark your territory or is he just an innocent civilian who got on your nerves? I think I’ve seen him before.”

“You’ve probably seen him on the news,” Jaehyun says.

“This,” Johnny adds, putting the knife to the man’s throat, “disgusting piece of , used to run the community center off main that’s closing down.”

Min Gi sees red. She has seen him on the news.

“This is the man who molested tons of kids. The kids who sought refuge at that community center,” she says. She can feel the rage building in her, and usually she would try to calm herself down, because being angry leads to her destroying things, but right now she doesn't care enough. “It was supposed to be a safe place for them,” she growls, “a safe place for my cousin. A place for him to get away from the violence, and there you were, waiting to prey on him. He committed suicide...do you remember him?”

The man continues to whimper.

“Are you going to kill him?” Min Gi asks, itching to cross the room, and grab the knife. She calms herself down. If she was going to try a shot at the knife, she wanted to remember it, and not black out from anger. 

“No—”

“Why not?” Min Gi asks.

“You sound like you want me to.” Jaehyun looks at her, head tilting to the side as he wonders about her. Johnny just smiles. 

“I want to,” she growls.

“I told you she was different,” Johnny says again.

“That she is,” Jaehyun agrees.

Like a wild cat leaping, she jumps up, landing on him and knocking the chair backwards. She can hear his head smack against the ground as they land, but she couldn’t care less than she straddles him. She can feel her hands wrap around his neck, but it’s like she’s seeing it from above, not taking part. Sometimes it could get like that. Her anger would take over and she couldn’t control it. If she didn’t stop now and calm herself down, she’d black out and only wake up once tons of damage were done. Right now, though she didn’t want to stop, she wanted to ring out every breath he’d even had.

She feels a strong force knock into her and suddenly she’s laying on the floor across the room staring at the white ceiling tiles. She comes back into her body and can feel the pain in her shoulder and the back of her head. She breathes in through her nose and out of until she’s fully calm before sitting up and looking at Johnny or Jaehyun.

Johnny walks to her and holds out his hand. She doesn't hesitate as she reaches for it, allowing him to help her stand. Johnny pulls her along as he walks to the chair. When they get there, Johnny doesn’t let go of her. “We only kill when absolutely necessary. So, no, we’re not killing him. He has to pay for what he’s done, and if we kill him now, then he gets off easy. He is going to serve time in jail for as long as he can.”

“Jail is not enough for him,” she says.

“Agreed,” Jaehyun smiles. “That’s why we’re going to cause him pain. And when he gets to jail… we have a few friends that are more than willing to put him through what he put so many kids through.” Jaehyun smiles at her, and chills run through her. She holds Johnny’s hand tighter and moves a little closer to his warmth.

“Come with me. I’ll take you upstairs.” Johnny tosses the knife back to Jaehyun, who catches it and flips it in the air again. They turn their backs just as Jaehyun rears his arm back. Min Gi can hear the blade slicing in the air and flinches at the loud scream that comes from the man, but they don’t turn around as they leave the room. They keep walking, with Johnny holding tight to her hand.

“You did good, Min Gi.” Johnny says, pulling her through a bare white hallway. “You passed the test, so now you can stay and live with us.”

There’s a large wooden door, and Johnny swings it open and leads them through. She looks around as they step into a large foyer, into what looks like an enormous house. 

She didn’t have anywhere else to go. So she’d rather stay with them, then on the street. “If things go bad,” she thinks, “and I have a better option, I’ll leave… if they let me.”