Ep 1

BURNING FOR YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fire, it was all that surrounded them. The emperor soon to be dethroned, the last existing bloodlink to the Kim Dynasty, Kim Mingyu was now under the feet of Jeon Wonwoo.

The 4 nations of 4 directions knew about how the crown prince of eastern Jeon dynasty, Jeon Wonwoo was imprisoned and made into Kim Mingyu's slave. His favourite plaything.

It took 6 years of planning and careful measures for Jeon Wonwoo to get the emperor under his feet.

Mingyu smiled mockingly, Wonwoo pressed his feet harder on his chest, eyes teary.

"I knew it would be you" Mingyu said, corner of his lips painted with blood, but his eyes still held the same power.

"Lower your god damn eyes Kim" 

"If you are the last scene before my eyes how can I not look, Jeon?" Mingyu smirked.

Wonwoo bent holding Mingyu's collar, face just mere inches apart. Only the sound of fire burning could be heard masking their heartbeat.

"Whats your last wish?" 

"Let me touch you for the last time", Mingyu's eyes moved towards Wonwoo's lips.

"You've already done that too much" Wonwoo replied coldly.

"Ditch your motherland, ditch all those traitors who literally sold you to me 6 years ago" Mingyu said aggressively, "They are just using you Jeon, Jeonghan is a big traitor"

"I know!" Wonwoo screamed on his face, "but how can I forgive you? You killed my parents" tears rolled down from Wonwoo's eyes.

Mingyu moved his hands to touch Wonwoo's face, but he grabbed Mingyu's hand and eyed it with immense hatred, "these hands painted with my parents blood, our people's blood", he threw Mingyu's hand away.

"You dont know anything Jeon" Mingyu smirked, eyes drowning in pain,  "Jeonghan would've killed you too that day, he wouldn't have stopped by just killing your parents if I didn't took you in"

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter