The Heaven's Mission

Kindergarten Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have no choice but to enter her dreams instead of talking with her." After a few many tries, Jonghyun gave up on talking privately with TaeYeon because they we're running out of time to save Tiffany's life.

 

"It's now or never." The angel uses his power left and flew inside TaeYeon's dream and transform into his angel form.

 

INSIDE TAEYEON'S DREAM

 

"TaeYeon!!!" The angel called as he spotted the woman sitting under the tree of life inside her dream.

 

"Why are you here, Jonghyun?" TaeYeon asked and she noticed her colleague was wearing a weird outfit of an angel.

 

"Are you an angel?" She asked and turns around to check Jonghyun's outfit.


 

"I already told you I'm an angel." Jonghyun sighed while holding his head.


 

"So, what are you doing here?"


 

"You need to carry out a mission to save Tiffany Hwang." Jonghyun explain.


 

"What? Why do you I need to save her? Does she got hurt? Where is she?" TaeYeon got panic but she was held by the angel on her shoulder.


 

"Listen here human." The angel seriously said staying calm while trying to explain TaeYeon's duty.


 

"I'm an angel that Heaven sent to fulfill and save Tiffany's life because it's SooYoung's prayer so all you need to give the important things  to complete the antidote." The angel instructed while TaeYeon listen well and absorbs everything.


 

"Tiffany has a serious heart illness that couldn't be cured by doctors so as an angel I was sent here to help her lived." TaeYeon was shocked and hurt from what she heard from angel Jonghyun.


 

"You mean, Tiffany will die due to her sickness, huh?" TaeYeon held back her tears and step aback from the angel.


 

"Unfortunately yes but we can save her." The angel convinced.


 

"I will do everything just to save her."


 

"Even if it will cost your life?" The angel asked her and she nod.


 

"You will give me your pure heart in exchange of her life but you will die instead of her." The angel had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter