Moved On

Shhhh..I love you - Part 2

The joy can be seen on Amber face. She wakes up early today to get ready and ensure that everything has been done before she goes to fetch someone that she misses.

When Henry said he want to come, all stressful that Amber feels lately, disappear like a light. In fact, Amber has someone to share the stress and problems that Amber facing right now.

“Don't be late to pick me up, Amber. I scared.” The annoying Henry already warning Amber don't be late for fetching him. Remembering the Henry stupid face, make Amber smile along with the way.

“Finally, two stupid people will meet today”. Without waste the time, Amber droves away to the airport and wait the Henry there.

 

With sunglasses, baseball cap, wearing the black mask and pared with plain sweatshirt and pants, Amber walking out to arrival halls after park her car. Amber found the vacant bench near the exit door. She decides to seat there while waiting the Henry.

Sitting with cross her leg, have a charming figure and without been aware by Amber… her style and appearance attract of several people and mostly… are women.  

Even though Amber covers up her face, it looks like some people start to aware of her presence. All this chaotic happen because of recent gossip by media… A gossip about Amber relationship...

Amber keeps her head down and playing with her phone.

“Amber!”

Amber raised her head to find the voice. Amber sees clearly that Henry walking toward her.

"Hey!" Amber smiled and waved. Feeling dumbfounded because how Henry still manages to know her even though with these disguised.

They hugging tightly and pat to each other on the shoulders. The excitement of Henry and Amber voice could be heard throughout the area.

“I thought you are celebrity. Looking good, bro.” Henry gazed to Amber with smirks.

Surrounding people looking at them. some whispered, some smiled and some shook their heads.

“Stop with that, bro. People will think that we are gay if you staring me like that.”

Henry giggled with rolled his eyes “I don’t care!”

Amber laughed because of Henry funny face.

“So, how are you, Am?”

“I’m doing good. How about you? How you trip?”

“All is good. I’m so excited to meet you.”

“Me too. Let’s go. I will be your tour guide and there will be no charges for you.” Amber help Henry to carry his bag.

“Thanks Amber.

Let’s go…. I have a lot things to talk with you.” 

“Don’t worry, pal. We have plenty time to chit chat later. Now, let’s eat first.” Amber says with cheerful voice.

Henry nodded and push his hand up. “Yeayy, let’s go!”. They laugh and walking next to next heading to parking lot.

Sometimes, being with your best friend, is all the therapy you need.

 

………………………..

 

The roses bloomed in the garden also feeling the happiness felt by the woman standing in front of it.

“Thank you for bloom beautifully.” She said as a appreciate to all roses. She did not expect the roses she planting herself can be beautiful like this.

“Hey sweetheart.” The old man she knows and loves walking toward her with smile in his face.

“Hey dad.” She replies and walk to her dad. Both of them sitting in the chair at the corner garden house.

“Why you are here? Don’t you go out with Amber?” Asked her father.

She hugged her father arm. “Amber said her friend come from Korea today. She apologies to me that she unable to spend time with me for this whole week.”

His nodded. “Which friend? Male or female?”

“Male, dad. His name Henry, Amber colleagues.” She smiles when remember conversation between her and Amber. Amber so cute when she tries her best to use the correct verse so that she does not misunderstand.

“How is Amber? Did the she treats you well? Did she do something that hurt you?” The old man worried but in the same times he carefully said, don’t want his daughter having bad thinking on him.

Nayeon already knows the point this conversation going. She understands what in his mind now. She holds his father hand.

“Dad, Amber and I doing good. We have discussed and agreed to give a chance to develop feelings for each other. As you know, I really love Amber and I so happy when you choose her to be my partner. And I thanked for that.”

Both of them looking to each other. Sincerity can be seen from her faces.

Nayeon continues. “Amber request to me to give her time and she promise to me that she will never hurt me even though I know she still shocked with the sudden arrangement from his dad and you.”

Her dad gently caressed her hand. Nodded and understand Amber situation.

“Did Amber say anything about this engagement? Did her protest at you?” Him feel guilty for Amber. The only thing he can do is only pray that Amber can accept and love his daughter.

“She doesn’t say nothing and didn’t even object. What impressed me is she more worried about me. She asks me is it I’m okay with this engagement and if I not okay, she will be talking with elders. And I said I’m okay if her okay too.”

“Amber really a good person. I know Amber is the best person for you. Uncle Liu always praise Amber a lot in terms of attitude, working and more important is she respects everyone. I hope I didn't make the wrong decision when I choose her to my daughter.”

Nayeon shaking her head. “No dad. I trust that you decision is the best for me. Besides, I also want her to be mine.” She feeling shy when admit that to her father.

“My daughter is grown up.” The father chuckled and caressing her head.

“Dad, I know you want the best for me. Don’t worry about me. I will do my best to make Amber believe that I really love her. Both of us working on it. But… if one day both of us not being together like we’re wish, don’t feel sorry or sad. At least Amber and I tried and I will accept whatever it is.”

The father feeling relieved. He grateful that what his plan for his daughter going smooth.

“I always here for you. If you want to say or talked anything regarding you and Amber, just tell me, okay.” he kissed his daughter's forehead.

She nodded and hugging her dad. “Thanks dad. I won’t lie anything with you. And I hope you will do same thing with me.”

His daughter words really hit him hard. But he can’t tell the truth. The real reason behind this arrangement let it be secret between he and his friend only.  

Meanwhile, from Amber side she ready to give the chance for Nayeon and herself. She wants to start new life and find her happiness.

 

……………………………………………

“Bro, you bring formal suit with you.?” Amber questioning her friend.

“Formal suit? I come for holiday not to attend any occasions. Besides, you don’t ask me to bring any suit.” Dazed Henry while answering to his friend.

“Never mind. We will find for you later.” Amber nonchalantly replies.

Henry not satisfied with those responses. “For what bro?” 

“You will be my companion on the engagement day. My E-Day.”

“Really bro?” Do you serious this time?” The voice of Henry to loud until other side of table hearing what he said.

Amber nodded. “Maybe she is the one for me. She is nice person, Henry. And all my family like her.”

“But do you like her?”. He looked at Amber cautiously. He wants to know what is Amber feel right now. After the incident, he knows Amber not really well. That incidents break her heart really hard.

“For now, I'm comfortable with her. Both of us decide to build this relationship together. And I promise to her, I will give my best.”

The emotion on Amber face, difficult to understand. Like she also tries her best to live her life again.

“I always with you, Am. I will support you whatever you doing.” Henry wants the best too for his friend. When he saw her just now at airport, he wants to cry. Amber not really cheerful and she also lost some weight. She not taking care her body like before.

“Thanks Henry. You always give me positive vibes. Trust me, I need a lot.”

Henry nodded and caressed Amber shoulders. “So, when will I meet with my sister-in-law?” He shrinks his face and teasing his friend.

Amber laughs and gently slapped Henry cheek. “Soon, pal. very soon.”