Chapter 2: Memories of You

Try to Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wasn’t in the mood to eat or drink when we arrived at my apartment. Yena was also not talking and sensed that I didn't want to do anything right now. I just directly went and set up the table in the living room for us.

“Yena, I will just take a bath if you want to change clothes, you know the guest room,” I said, and she just said okay, so that was my queue to go and lock myself in the bathroom. I don’t and I’m not sure of what I’m feeling. Am I hurting? Am I angry? Am I not still…okay? I asked myself and again there were no tears even if I want to cry, just me blankly staring at my ceiling while soaking in the bathtub hoping I will be relaxed after.

**********

“Chaeyeon, are you done showering? Let’s eat now we’re done grilling the meat.” Minju knocked on the door, but I’m still in the bathtub after 30 minutes, and the water is already cold.

“Okay, be there in 10 minutes, start eating!” I shouted and got out of the washroom to change into my pajamas and drink alcohol after.

“Sorry, I kept you guys waiting, you should’ve eaten as if you always wait for me if it’s food,” I joked and just received three smacks from Yena.

“Of course we already ate while grilling, we can’t wait for you Chaeyeon-ie,” Yuri complained while munching the grilled meat with lettuce in , I just shook my head.

“So, Chaeyeon, wanna drink or talk?” Minju asked with worried eyes.

“Huh? Talk about what? Let’s just drink, good thing tomorrow is a holiday” I laughed, but they just stared at me.

“You sure? You know we’re here to listen, right?” Yena said and I just smiled at them.

“I’m fine. Seriously, don’t worry about me. Let’s just drink.” I poured our shot glasses even though they were just looking at me with a worried face, I don’t like it.

“C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter