Chapter 1: Starting Over

Try to Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yo Lee Chaeyeon, do you not have plans on taking a break?” My most annoying best friend publicly asked me through the microphone in the announcer’s booth. That !

I called her and started swearing, but she ended the call right away. Oh my god, I swear…

“Inhale unnie, Exhale! Breath! Good job unnie, you okay now?” I nodded at Wonyoung, a graduating student who’s doing an internship here at my workplace.

“Yena really does get on your nerves a lot, how do you keep up with her though?” She asked me while giving me a bottle of water.

“Don’t ask me, I don’t have an idea,” I sighed.

“Speaking of the devil..” I was killing Yena with my eyes, but the really thought we can’t see her while walking towards us and covering her face with a folder.

I put my foot in front of me, and boom!

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA unnnieeeee, you okay?” Wonyoung asked.

“Deserved,” I smirked and left them while Yena was still lying on the floor.

“LEE CHAAEYYEEEOOOONN!!!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU, YOU BETTER HIDE NOW!!” Yena shouted and once again, getting the attention of the other workers on the floor, I swear.

**********

After so much commotion, we’re now eating in the cafeteria with Wonyoung, we live in one apartment building that’s why we’re close, and basically, Yena is shameless, so no problem for her getting along with all our co-workers in the department.

“Unnie’s Mentor Yoona wants me to write an article,” Wonyoung told us while we’re munching our food.

“Woah Wonnie, good job! I told you Chaeyeon, she’s smart, she will write an article only after a month of internship.” Yena praised her, and I also hugged Wonyoung. She’s like already a younger sister to me.

“Good job Wonyoung! What article are you going to write, though? Do you need help?” 

“Uhm, actually yes, I do need help unnie since it’s my first time writi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter