Chapter 4: Slowly Getting There

Try to Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s the weekend and Yuri texted me that we will eat dinner with our sunbae, Chungha, tonight so I also invited Wonyoung with us with Yena. 

To Yuri: “Yuri-ya where we meeting?” I replied to Yuri while fixing my stuff and getting ready to leave.

From Yuri: “At The King’s Palace, we’ll just go eat at the buffet and drink after if all of you are up with it."

“Sure, we’ll be leaving in 5 minutes. See ya!” I replied and put my phone back in my bag.

“Chaeyeonie, what did they say?” Yena asked and Wonyoung is already waiting for us as well.

“Let’s meet at the King’s Palace but let’s just go to the other building so we can go there together, it’s still early,” I said.

**********

We waited in the lobby at the other building for the other girls and Wonyoung suddenly spoke up.

“Chaeyeon unnie, you didn’t tell me Ms. Kwon is following you on IG.” She asked and I was surprised and looked at her phone.

“Ya! Chaeyeonie! Are you not checking your social media accounts?” Yena asked and I shook my head because I don’t. I just post in IG once in a while.

“Wow, she’s so pretty unnie, and also very nice. She answered all my questions when I interviewed her,” Wonyoung said and we just smiled at her since Yena knew about me and Eunbi, we were once friends after all.

“Oh, and why did she ask for you instead of me during the interview though?” Wonyoung asked and thank god Minju and Yuri got here on time. I was saved. 

“Guys!! I missed you!!” Yuri said while hugging us but Yena and I just ignored her.

“Ya you’re so mean to Yuri,” Minju said when they already approached us and that’s when I saw Chungha, our senior wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter