What Happened After That

Ghosted [YulYen]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So Mommy Yuri, you said my Mom ghosted you?” Yuna said, chuckling.

 

“Well, in my defense, I didn’t know that she was referring to ‘that’ Starbucks where we first met.

 

I mean, we always go to that branch near our school when we first became official so I went there instead.

 

I didn’t know what she meant by her text ‘where it all started’ was that time when we’re still flirting, using the dance sessions as an excuse.

 

So yeah. We both waited on different branches. Fools, aren’t we?”

 

“Yeah. Love really makes people foolish I don’t think I would ever want to fall in love.” Yeri said.

 

“See, Mom? Yeri became really bitter at love after what happened to you and Mommy Yena.” Yuna said.

 

“Don’t be, Yeri. I’m sure your future love story would be different from ours. We all have our unique stories.”

 

“Told you, Yeri. Stop being so bitter whenever you see couples flirting around.” Yuna said.

 

“And to you my princesses, isn’t it to early to talk about love? You’re not yet allowed to date ‘til you turned 25. That was what your Mommy Yena said.”

 

“Mom? 25? Isn’t that age considered a hag already when it comes to dating?” Yuna said, ranting.

 

“No sweetie. I even think 25 is still too early but I’m letting you off since you both are my dear daughters.”

 

 

 

 

Yena said, back-hugging Yuri and proceeding to kiss her temples.

 

Yuri had finished preparing the table for dinner just in time for their family meal.

 

They’ve been married for seven years now.

 

 

 

 

Yena was reading book while waiting for her wife to finish showering. After drying her hair, Yuri hugged Yena.

 

“I can feel your anxiety, love. What is it?” Yena said, hugging Yuri tighter, kissing the top of her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter