School Day

Ghosted [YulYen]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure she’s attending? You’ll be performing any minute from now. She even missed the opening program! I swear, that Choi Yena! She’s gonna get a scolding from me when I saw her.” Yujin said comforting Yuna that seemed sad even though she’s denying it.

 

“She said she would Aunt Yujin. And if ever she wouldn’t, let’s just cancel our plans for today. I swear, I’m fine, really.”

 

“Oh goodness Yuna, you’re really such a good child. I’m sorry life has to be this hard for you.”

 

“Don’t be Aunt Yujin. I understand that Mom had to do much more important things.”

 

“Well, Aunt Wonyoung and I, as well as Aunt Yuri and Yeri would be here cheering for you, so don’t worry anymore, okay? Look, I even made a banner for you.” Yujin said showing a yellow banner with duck decorations on it.

 

“Yujin, act like an adult, will you?”

 

“But you fell in love with my childishness. Come on, don’t be shy to admit it, Wonyoungie.”

 

“Yuna, the organizers are calling you now. Come on, I know you’ll make us proud!” Yuri said, hugging the little girl before she comes up the stage.

 

Yuna sang with so much emotion on the stage you wouldn’t believe it was a child singing, stealing everyone’s attention, especially that of a certain person who just arrived at the venue.

 

Yena never knew that her daughter is talented when it comes to singing. Well, she did avoid anything related to it; she made Yuna attend all sorts of summer activities—dancing, swimming, painting, name it all. Except for anything related to singing.

 

That is because; singing was what made her fell in love with Yuri. The moment she saw her that one time when they were in high school practicing for an intermission number for their foundation day, she just instantly felt sparks.

 

She isn’t sure yet if that’s love already since she’s a firm believer that love at first sight is just a joke hopeless romantic people believed in, but from that day on, she just finds herself looking for the younger’s presence. She felt like her day wouldn’t be complete if she wouldn’t see Yuri.

 

At first it was a happy crush. Not until that day when Yujin, her best friend recommended her to be Yuri’s dance instructor for an activity in PE.

 

Yena was gifted when it comes to dancing. Yena was hesitant at first if she would accept the job because after all, she’s conte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter