They Meet Again

Ghosted [YulYen]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little girl was crying, sitting on a bench while the other one was standing in front of her, holding a torn-up paper with what seems to be a grade school activity about mathematics.

 

A woman, with a Gucci bag on her left hand came out from her expensive-looking car and walked towards the direction of the two little girls.

 

While removing her newly bought, branded sunglasses, she squatted, to be of the same level with the crying girl. 

 

“Yuna, who made you cry? Is it this peasant right here? How dare she make my daughter cry?” The woman was still busy wiping off the tears from her daughter’s eyes that she didn’t bother sparing the other girl a glance.

 

“I’m going to call your principal and I’ll have her expelled right here, right now. So don’t cry anymore, okay sweetie?”

 

“But Mom she—”

 

“Yeri! Mom’s here now! Come on, let’s go home. Oh, you found a new friend? That’s a great step towards learning how to socialize!” Another woman, with a short hair wearing a simple dress happily made her way towards the three, unaware of the situation.

 

“Oh, so you’re the Mom of this little devil.” The blonde woman said, standing from her position, looking towards the person who just came.

 

“Yena?”/”Yuri?” The two said in unison. They were really shock, eyes wide open and mouth agape. But it was Yena, the blonde woman who first broke their silence, regaining the poise and composure she always had—asserting dominance.  

 

“No wonder the daughter had such a foul attitude. She must’ve gotten it from you.” Yena said, crossing her arms.

 

“Come again? What did you just say?” Yuri, the short haired woman retorted, sounding offended.

 

“I said you and your daughter shares the same attitude. Pure trash.”

 

“Mom, stop she did—”

 

“Shh. It’s okay, honey. Let me handle this for you. Mom got this, okay?” She said as she got her phone from her bag, dialing a number.

 

“What are you doing?” Yuri asked.

 

“Uhm in case you didn’t know, this action is called, ‘phoning someone.’ Myghad Yuri, I thought you’re onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter