Jealousy

Airplane love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's pov:

Ugh..... Right now they all were sitting in front of us and were interrogating us like we committed some crime. I hate this....."So, you guys live together?" Asked one of his friends, who seems to be thier leader apparently. We both nodded our head in sync. " So... Is this like how in those stories the protogonists end up marrying a stranger because of thier parent's businesses and then slowly falling in love with each other?"

Lia asked us this ridiculous question. Felix chocked on his own saliva while I looked at her with disgust. "Tch, stop reading those stupid stories lia, it's nothing like that. He's just a family friend and his family agreed to let me stay here when i moved here from australia" i explained. "You're from australia? Me too. I'm bangchan, Nice to meet you" he introduced himself and hugged me suddenly. I awkwardly hugged him back and pulled away almost immediately.

Felix pov:

This dude!! How can he hug her?? Even i haven't hugged her yet. Wait- get your mind straight felix, you can't think like that. What ever they are doing, it's none my business."Okay fine. We will let it slide since you guys gave us an explanation" ryujin told us and they all decided to spend the night at our home.

"Guys let's have a movie night. And there is no snacks in your house. So, you and y/n go and buy some snacks." "Why'd we go??" I asked Seungmin "ofcourse it's your house and we are your guests" i rolled my eyes at him. "It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter