Encounter

Airplane love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Felix pov:

Ugh! That girl...She ran away... While i was waiting for a cab outside the apartment the girl from the airplane shouted " I'm so sorry and thank you" from the cab which crossed me. I tried to chase the car but obviously failed to do so. I grunted loudly. If she was going to leave me hanging,why would she ask me to do that stupid favour!? She's done if i ever meet her again.

Y/n's pov:

Thank god! I managed to escape him. I went to the hotel where i will be staying for few days. My mom told me that i will be staying with someone who is a son/daughter or whoever of my mom's best friend.I will meeting him/her tomorrow at school. I wish it was a friendly girl. I tried to sleep but my mind kept going back to the kiss. Ugh i was so stupid. It was my first kiss and why did i ask a stranger to do it!? I Ieventually drifted off to my dreamland only to wake to the sound of my alarm the next morning. I was enrolled in JYP high even before i came to korea. I was pretty much nervous when i came into the school campus. All the students were so sophisticated and good looking and everyone had thier own friends to talk. I probably look like a lonely nerd right now in front of them. BUT, I actually managed to create a mess on my first day by accidentally slipping my coffee on a student.

 I immediately started apologizing to the person and was shocked to who the student was. I gulped nervously and tried to hide my face with the application form i had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter