Housemates

Airplane love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now i was in his apartment unpacking my stuffs in the room which he said is mine. *Pouts* why did i end up like this? .....i heard a knock on my door "come in" he came in with hands in his pockets and sat on my bed. I raised my eyebrows,"What?" "I am bored" "so?" "Entertain me" i sighed "yah do i look like some toy? Why would i entertain you?" He leaned his face closer to mine as i backed away.

"because this is my home" he smirked and pulled his face away from mine. "Tch, that doesn't give you the rights to treat me like a toy" i said throwing my pencil case at him. I know it didn't hurt him but still he acted like it did. "Let's go out and eat" he suggested "don't you have food in home?" I asked him worried. "I have the ingredients but I'm lazy to cook right now" he whined. Aww so cute- stop thinking of him like that y/n he's a jerk. 

"Fine, I will cook today, but tomorrow it's your turn to cook" "okay". I went to kitchen and make kimchi fried rice for the both of us. I called him down once i was finished. he tasted it and i waited for his opinion on my cooking, "eww, it tastes so gross" my face fell, "but, it tastes fine for me...." I told him in a low tone. He laughed looking at me as i was confused as to what is so funny right now, " i was just kidding y/n. It tastes really good. Thank you" he said and started eating it as a smile grew on my face. 

The next day i was ready to go to school when he came downstairs and looked at me with cold eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter