Prom date

Airplane love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few months passed and it was finally time for school's prom in a few days. I was not really interested and i don't really think anyone would ask me to be thier prom date. Meanwhile, felix was getting many proposals but he didn't accept any, i wonder why. "Must be nice rejecting people" i said sarcastically when he sat next me. He just glared at me and started minding his own business. "Aren't you going to prom? Is that why you didn't accept any of them?" "I'm planning on asking someone." "Oooohhhh who's that lucky girl??" "You'll know soon" he said, smiling.

Felix pov:

I want to ask her out but I didn't know how . I decided to keep it simple, so i bought her favorite chocolate and a cute greeting card filled with my feeling for her. When i opened the door to our house, i saw chan, standing infront of y/n. They both were smiling at each other. I felt my heart break looking at them together. I figured that chan asked her out by the bouquet of flowers she held in her hand. I just walked past them to the kitchen to drink water. I heard the door close and y/n entered the kitchen as well after saying sending chan. "So you're going with chan?" I asked her pretending to be calm.

"Yes. But why is you greetings and chocolate here? didn't ask her out?" "I got rejected" "what!? Who rejected you!? She doesn't have eyes!?",She asked. I chuckled sadly at her. "Oww.... don't be sad. I know you will get someone better than her." No way, you are the best girl i will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter