Epilogue.

Expecto Patronum.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon had woken up from her slumber with her leg and her body feeling better than before. Her practice the day before did some wonders on her and it surely warmed her body up to do anything physical again like she does usually. 

 

However, while Chaeyeon gets ready for another hectic class day in Hogwarts, her worrisome friend, the prefect of Ravenclaw, waits for her to get done so that she could assist her in going to her classes. Minjoo really hasn’t shown this warmest side of her to Chaeyeon and Chaeyeon admits to thinking that Minjoo indeed is a warm-hearted one.

 

Chaeyeon quickly prepares so that Minjoo would not wait much longer, then she walks with her through the common room until the halls where a decent number of students flock during the fine morning, with either books on their hand or parchments with their schedules on it. Everyone was indeed minding their own businesses right now, just wanting the day to end on a good note.

 

While Chaeyeon listens intently to Minjoo ranting about how Yujin would sometimes steal some of the chocolate she brought from her world (Chaeyeon recalls hearing the name ‘Kinder’, which she doesn’t understand why the two would fight about it.), she suddenly got reminded of having to thank the both of them for talking her out of her misery the day before.

 

“I never got to thank you about yesterday.” Chaeyeon nudges Minjoo’s side, a sign of thanks between the both of them.

 

“It’s fine. I’m glad you already sorted it out. Yujin told me, if you’re wondering.” 

 

“Do you have this unbreakable vow with Yujin to tell no secrets? What is this that I’m missing out on? Something between the two of you?” Chaeyeon jokingly asks but Minjoo might have taken it too seriously because her face was suddenly all red.

 

“N-No! It’s just natural for the both of us. I tell Yujin everything.” Minjoo hides her face by looking down on the books she was hugging closely by her chest.

 

“Really? Everything?” Chaeyeon teases again which earned a smack from Minjoo behind her head.

 

“Yes, everything. No further questions to be asked, please.” 

 

Just as they were finally about to arrive at their classroom, they see Yujin and Eunbi walking towards them, immersed in a conversation just as much as them. Yujin, the active observer she is, finally sees both of the Ravenclaws and waves at the both of them then jogs towards them while Eunbi lags a bit behind her with a gentle smile on her face, not the usual frown she wears when she first met her.

 

Yujin pounces on Minjoo and wraps her arms around her shoulder. Chaeyeon does hear a faint apology being said by Yujin, maybe from the minor argument they got in yesterday. However, Chaeyeon’s attention directly went to Eunbi, greeting her with a smile as gentle and warm as her in the cold morning at Hogwarts.

 

“Seriously. What’s with that candy they argue about?” Chaeyeon talks to Eunbi while they both look at Minjoo and Yujin who talk with both their widest smiles on their faces.

 

“Tasted it myself when my dad brought me to his home in his world. I must say, it’s really something to argue about.” Eunbi chuckles lightly.

 

“Care to share one with me if ever you’d meet me next year?” Chaeyeon asks, her eyes twinkling while finally looking at Eunbi.

 

“I will. As long as you’re still going to be here.”

 

“Oh, Eunbi. When am I not?” 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Chaeyeon’s head has been buried in her book since her classes ended for the day early in the afternoon and she still can’t seem to memorize and understand this complex potion Professor Im had assigned them to study beforehand. Not feeling any sort of fatigue, Chaeyeon kept on just learning and re-learning the potion’s ingredients and procedure until she finally memorized it by heart. If there was anything Chaeyeon would be proud of in her academics, it was her memorization skills.

 

Ripping her eyes away from the book for a moment, Chaeyeon takes her time and looks on her left just by her side and sees Eunbi, her eyes barely open while her chin is on her palm, her head occasionally bouncing up and down in an attempt of keeping herself awake. Chaeyeon just smiles endearingly and simply just takes Eunbi’s arm and lays it flat on the table so Eunbi could lay on it and sleep.

 

Eunbi volunteered to go with her to study in the library after Chaeyeon had refused to eat with her because of her need to study. Chaeyeon’s stomach felt a little funny and her heart beat much faster than before when she realized Eunbi was trying to get to spend much more time with her to get to know her.

 

Knowing that Eunbi was a busy person, Chaeyeon’s instinct was to decline

 

“Don’t fight it, it’s okay. I told you. You didn’t have to accompany me while I studied.” Chaeyeon pushes Eunbi’s head gently, letting it finally lay on her own arm so she could take a quick nap while Chaeyeon studies beside her.

 

“I wanted to. I like looking at you while you’re focused.” Eunbi sleepily argues, her eyes already half-lidded.

 

“Yet, here you are, eyes barely open and not looking at me.” Chaeyeon chuckles while she shakes her head, her eyes still not leaving Eunbi’s finally closed ones.

 

“Even though I don’t see you, my eyes are only for you.” Eunbi mutters before she finally gives in and drifts off to sleep. Chaeyeon didn’t even notice Eunbi’s hand was holding hers, not really planning to let go of it until maybe she wakes up from her nap.

 

Chaeyeon was glad that Eunbi couldn’t see her face right now because it was warm enough to have this tint on her cheeks. Chaeyeon could not even believe Eunbi has a knack for saying those kinds of words and in addition to that, Eunbi took initiative and held her hand like that. 

 

Chaeyeon now wonders how she is going to continue to study when someone that makes her heart flutter is sleeping cutely beside her.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Chaeyeon was lying peacefully beside Eunbi on her bed in the dungeons, in the Slytherin dormitories, just killing time after her quidditch practice, before dinner starts. They have been spending quite a lot of time with each other these days, always finding time in between their studies and responsibilities, her being the quidditch captain, and Eunbi being the head girl of Hogwarts. It seems like the both of them were always wanting to just be in the presence of each other. Even without talking, every second is not wasted time.

 

However, they both know there was something between them, but it was still yet to be spoken. After that night, they have not talked about it yet, what exactly they were. They are aware that something indeed was going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter