Chapter One

St. Ji-hoon's School of Magic

Walking down the corridors of St. Ji- Hoon is something normal for me but not for a meogeul (muggle). This is because St. Ji-Hoon isn't just an ordinary private university. It's St. Ji-Hoon's School of Magic. Yes, you read that right, it is real but only to those born with the ability to manifest magical power.

     Let me introduce myself, my name is Moon Byul-Yi, my friends call me Byulie, and but everyone else refers to me as Moonbyul. I just graduated from my Magic Prep Highschool and I'm starting to study at SJSM to specialize in Lunar Magic and Defense Against the dark arts.  
      
     My current goal is to graduate from university and become the head of my Tribe back home. It's been a dream of mine to head our army and end this ridiculous war between the different tribes, our boarders have been bloodier than ever, and my Tribe stands above all of them, but of course, my father thinks war is the right action, however, he promised me that once I'm in power I can do as I see fit. Speaking of which I should probably get that in writing.

   Now, I'm heading my first class of the day,  Tidal and Oceanic studies. I push my silver hair behind my ear and sighed knowing it was going to be the first class of my 4 years here. On my way I notice a familiar face, I immediately grow annoyed. I see Kim Yongsun, the daughter of my father's gravest enemy, the cause of all the warfare back home. She seemed to share the sentiment and walked past me in a rush.  I see she's been chosen to be apart of the House of ílios (Greek for the sun), which is fitting given her name but in all honesty, given her family, she does not stand for the virtues of her households such as, Courage and Integrity.

      I keep walking down the corridors where I enter my classroom. I feel lonely as I have no friends in this class. I try my best to pay attention despite the persistent giggles and whispers from the girls behind me. I can never get used to it, from the moment I got here the girls have taken a liking to me when all I want to do is lay low and do my work.

     I promised to meet my new friends, Ahn Hyejin and Jung Wheein, the daughters of my Father's Allies with whom he recently formed a partnership. It was at my behest as an attempt to end the war but the Kim Tribe refuse to give up. I walk up to the patio table outside the Grand Hall where Hyejin and Wheein are chatting, I take a seat, and they great me. "Sup Moonstar, got any lady your messing with yet?" Hyejin says while throwing me a wink.

"Aya! Hyejin-ah stop it you know Byulie doesn't like it" wheein says and throws a glare at Hyejin making her roll her eyes.

"Sure, we both know unnie loves the attention, don't pretend like I haven't seen you be greasy with the ladies, ESPECIALLY THE 4TH YEARS! You have no chill unnie!" Hyejin glares at me as she challenges both me and wheein.

I roll my eyes and give her my famous greasy smile " I know, but I was born that way, I don't do it on purpose. Besides I like to keep a low profile, as well it seriously bugs me when these girls try to bother me when I'm trying to focus in class!" I argued at her.

   We bickered back and forth until our lunch break was over. We headed together to a class we shared, as we all majored in defense against the dark arts. We walked into our class which would be Level 1 DADA. We take our seats and I look across the room and see Yongsun, 'uhg' is all I could think.

     I move my glance over to another girl, she seems to be stealing glances at me, when I caught her she smirked at me. My mouth drops, my cheeks are red with embarrassment, I immediately look down to avoid her eyes. I can't help but recall her beauty, she's very gorgeous. She had sleek black hair cut into a short bob with waves giving it structure. Her face was slender and plum all at once if that makes sense. Oh and her eyes, mesmerizing blue-grey eyes that made me feel as if I was looking at the moon itself.

   Wheein notices the exchange we shared and simply threw a wink at me. At least with her, I know she won't use it against me, and I'm even more grateful Hyejin didn't catch it. The professor comes in and beginnings the class which pulls my attention towards the lesson.

      The class ends, mostly boring as it was an introduction to the class, things we will need, what we should expect and to not raise our expectations. The professor seems to know what he's doing, what was his name again? Robin? Rupin? I don't know, something foreign. I better catch it next time or I'll end up in detention.

    What I want to know is, who was that girl was from earlier. I'm certainly not letting her get away with what she did. I tag behind her and as we turn the corner I bump into the last person I want to be face to face with, Yongsun. I remember how she left the class to use the bathroom. I take a good look at her face and realize she's been crying. She realizes it's me, her eyes widen in shock which quickly turns to anger. The next thing I know I'm being pushed to the ground and she's storming away.

   I honestly don't know what's her problem, I tried to be her friend like I did with Hyejin and Wheein. At first, it seemed like we could be friends but one day she flipped her attitude from friendliness to hate. I can't pinpoint why, but I speculate it's her father's influence, if so then I can't be friends with someone who can't stand up for themselves and be independent of their parents.

     I'm angrily dusting off my coat and gathering my books off the ground when suddenly see two feet in front of me. I quickly stand up and notice who is in front of me. It's the girl who smirked at me in class. She's handing me the wand that seemed to have rolled off into her direction, good job wand, remind me to polish you later.

     I gently take the wand from her hand and bow " Thank you ....Ummm?"

"The names Chay Nari, and no worries" she bends down and grabs my books for me, handing them to me.

"I'm Moon Byul-Yi but just call me Byulie" I answered with a slight shade of pink on my cheeks. She leans in close to my face, I stare and her lips, then her eyes. She smirks and says

"Your interesting Byulie, I like it" she turned away and continued walking to her next class, leaving me there astounded. 

Aahhhh Hello guys, I got this idea and my friends told me it was so was cool and should write it. So here it is I guess. Should I continue, btw this is not intended to be a moonsun fanfic.

If you want more leave me a comment, maybe even ideas.

Yes I love harry potter shhhh.