Chapter 5

Supernatural love

Yahhhh idk what to write so im improvising

--------------------------------------

 

Namjoon was still a little shocked. He was 100% sure Jimin's hyungs would come to look for them. And his Jin or Yoongi hyung wasn't the nicest of the bunch. "Kook you should take him to his hyungs. We don't wanna get hurt especially bc we kept a turned from his hyungs." Namjoon said. The term 'turned' was kind of an insult, It meant exactly what is said. He was turned, vampire. The word always hurt Jimin more than anyone would think. Most turned vamps or wolves didn't care about the name but it really hurt JImin. He felt a tear well up and intently blinked it away. "I-i should leave," Jimin whispered before getting off Jungkook. 

"Bye Jungkook and Namjoon." Jimin said with a bow and slowly walked out of the room. Jungkook got up and grabbed Jimin's wrist, pulling him into his arms. he hugged Jimin as his life depended on it. "Don't listen to what Namjoon hyung says. He rude." Jungkook whispered finally letting jimin go. Throughout the entire thing, Jimin was frozen. He didn't know how to react. He nodded though. When Jungkook let him go he looked at the older taller male. They both had small smiles playing on their lips. 

"Bye Jungkook hyung," Jimin whispered kissing Jungkooks knuckle. He retreated and slowly made his way to the living room. Jungkook would have chased after but his hyung held him back. "No please hyung you cant do this!" Jungkook cried struggling to get away from Namjoons grasp. "Please hyung no." Jungkook broke. He needed to get away his body getting stronger. He was sad mad and irritated. His wolf got out of hand when it came out. "Hyung please stop now." he cried pulling hard enough to get away and run to Jimin.

"Please don't leave please Jiminssi," he begged, holding Jimin back. "Please don't leave me Jiminssi. Everyone does please not you pleeease." he sobbed falling to his knees. Jimin's face softened as he too got on his knees cupping Jungkook's cheeks. "Hey, I won't leave I promise." The smaller whispered wiping a few tears from Jungkooks face. "It's ok I won't leave kookie hyung," Jimin whispered basically the same thing and wrapped his arms around Jungkook. "I go you, it'll be ok." He said closing his eyes as Jungkook returned the hug sniffling a little. "Let's go back to my apartment since I'm not very welcomed at yours," Jimin said with a slight giggle.

His hyungs should be in class. He got up pulling Jungkook with and they slowly walked to Jimin's apartment dorm. As they got to the door he heard someone inside. Maybe a hyung forgot something and was getting it. "We should be quiet just in case," Jungkook said seeing the look on Jimin's face. Jimin nodded and slowly opened the door. His Jin hyung was at the bar waiting for someone. Or something. "Where the hell have you been Park Jimin?!" Jin yelled the second he saw Jimin. The younger two slid in the door. Jimin was ready for the lecture he was ganna get for not being in class. "I-i've been with Jungkook hyung," Jimin whispered while Jungkook looked like a deer caught in headlights. "Yah this jungkook guy again! Go to your room young man. And YOU go! GET out!" Jin yelled at Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin nodded lightly and turned to Jungkook. "Im sorry kookie hyung. I'll see you later." Jimin whispered and kissed Jungkooks hand.